Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't questioning the local either.
We have no evidence LE filled those bags.
Unless someone was in the home to actually see LE filling the bags.

jmo

Oh I know -- I just didn't want the local to think I was questioning them, while I (we) were questioning LE. After all, we don't even know what's in those bags or how they got there.

Hugs!

Mel

Good morning sleuthers. It's so nice to come to a place every day where people are still fighting for those that can't, even after the media and the rest of the world has 'forgotten and moved on'. Hugs to you all.

Aliayah sweetheart. We won't give up on you, or Sharon or Kyron or any of the other 'lost' children out there.

I think they are calling it a rescue... to cover all their bases. I wonder who else saw this baby last. Rescue? Yet, everything they are doing is pointing to the mom. Hadn't heard anything about the SD, what the h***? Where are the reporters? Does anyone know if she stayed there at the house? Oh Yeah, rescue under the water???
JMHO...

www.wsaz.com

They are still reporting this morning it is a rescue but given the cold rainy weather conditions of the week-end, if she is wandering about the outcome cannot be good. I don't see how she is alive unless LE knows a lot more than we do. So very sad. I woke up Saturday morning to the cold and rain in WV and prayed she'd been found. :{

Would LE remove the children due to trash? Just saying I've watched many a family on A&E Hoarders and kids are still in the home. We're talking floor to ceiling trash that required dozens of trucks.

In this house I see about 15 large trash bags. Yes, that's a lot -- but enough to warrant removing the children?

I think there might be another reason.

MOOO

Mel
Child abuse laws vary by state. In WV a child can not be removed simply because the family is poor. What people think is clean varies per person. I know when I look in one of my teenagers' room I cringe. When they clean their room they are so proud. I check it and no way would I say it is clean.
The immediate removal of children for unclean living conditions doesn't usually happen at the snap of the fingers.

I think it was reported within the first two days that RSOs had been checked out immediately.

Welcome Sandraella :)

The problem is that the so-called "checking" often is not much more than a cursory inquiry to see if the SO is living and working where they are supposed to be and maybe a walk-thru of their residence. Children can be hidden in a cabinet, a box, a plastic storage container, a cooler...so many possibilities! Perverts have even been known to stash a live victim in the space under a waterbed behind the drawers or in a non-functioning water heater!

When a child is missing , so often it is at the hand of a caretaker or the caretaker's boyfriend, but LE waits until all evidence is destroyed or contaminated before they finally get down to the business of a proper investigation. Bt then it's too late, and still that is the usual protocol.:waitasec:
MOO

Praying today is the day Aliayah s found. Even though a good result is not likely, it still bothers me to think of her - out there somewhere. We need to find this child and figure out what the heck happened in the first place.

Even with MSM in this case though, I'M a little leary about what their source was though. And did they in fact source the story? Because please do correct me if I'm wrong didn't this same MSM source report that the mother was in the hospital delivering the twins? And five days later she was not?

Am I confused?

ANY report of her delivering the twins, I would take with a grain of salt. With the family not offering any information and HIPAA constraints, it would be nearly impossible to verify. The hospital could not verify it without mom's consent, and I doubt she would give hers. An employee cannot even say if they saw someone in the halls in a facility or they take a chance on being fired or even fined.

I will try to make this short. I am not a big fan of CPS in our area. In December of 2003 at 3:30 I got a call from a caseworker who said I had till 4 to come get 2 of my grandchildren or they would be put into the foster care system and they did not know when I would be able to see them again. I live 20 minutes or more from their office. My sister was here and assuming that this was going to be a temporary thing we went to get the kids. She wanted to take my grandson and I was taking my granddaughter. The situation was that they should not be together as he was very abusive to her. At the time Samantha was 3 and Jeremy 2. We get there and my daughter and the caseworker are the only ones in the room. Daughter had to sign a paper that said to get the kids back they would find a job, find a home and maintain it, and go to parenting classes. That has been 8 years and nothing has been completed on her part. Anyway the caseworker took our names, wrote them on a piece of paper and told us to go get the kids from a crazy man that could have went "off" at any second. To this day we still have not had a visit from the caseworker. I won't go into any more details, other than saying that an agency is only as good as the people who work for it.

I will try to make this short. I am not a big fan of CPS in our area. In December of 2003 at 3:30 I got a call from a caseworker who said I had till 4 to come get 2 of my grandchildren or they would be put into the foster care system and they did not know when I would be able to see them again. I live 20 minutes or more from their office. My sister was here and assuming that this was going to be a temporary thing we went to get the kids. She wanted to take my grandson and I was taking my granddaughter. The situation was that they should not be together as he was very abusive to her. At the time Samantha was 3 and Jeremy 2. We get there and my daughter and the caseworker are the only ones in the room. Daughter had to sign a paper that said to get the kids back they would find a job, find a home and maintain it, and go to parenting classes. That has been 8 years and nothing has been completed on her part. Anyway the caseworker took our names, wrote them on a piece of paper and told us to go get the kids from a crazy man that could have went "off" at any second. To this day we still have not had a visit from the caseworker. I won't go into any more details, other than saying that an agency is only as good as the people who work for it.

Bless you for being there for these two children. I am sure your rewards will be great in seeing them become two healthy adults.

How frightening that in other cases this caseworker may have handed children to abusers, pedophiles, or who knows what type of homes. These are the cases we read about here. Lord, protect our children from ALL those who allow them harm.

I am sorry to hear you have had, and continue to have problems with your CPS. I am dealing with CPS, because of my Daughter, and they are AWESOME here in Ohio, and are giving my Daughter every break in the book. imo. Best of Luck to you and your Family.

Just out of curiosity, what is it you think the government should be doing for you in this case?

Respectfully, back to the discussion on the 'trash'. This was reported from a local, correct and not MSM, and nothing from LE in MSM.

This family just moved into this home about a month ago, IIRC, and that too, iirc, was reported by a local.

IMO, it is possible these bags outside were filled with childrens clothing, plush stuffed animals, blankets, towels, sheets. IOW, things that they moved that didn't necessarily need to be moved in boxes, but could have been carried/transported easily in black trash liners for moving.

We really don't know. At least until it is reported via MSM/LE.

jmvho

I watched these bags be moved from the front yard to the long orange dumpster in the church parking lot.

Even with MSM in this case though, I'M a little leary about what their source was though. And did they in fact source the story? Because please do correct me if I'm wrong didn't this same MSM source report that the mother was in the hospital delivering the twins? And five days later she was not?

Am I confused?

Our local news stations are very small and cover a very wide area, including Morgantown. I doubt they have the resources to put one or two reporters on one story at a time. I have seen mistakes in reporting many times and they are usually corrected. I'm not sure if they were the ones who reported that the mother was in labor or not. I would have thought that one of the other news stations would have reported about DHHR and the lawyer by this morning.

I think they are calling it a rescue....but they are actually looking for evidence.

I watched these bags be moved from the front yard to the long orange dumpster in the church parking lot.

There is no excuse for all that trash in a house. Think of the rodents and bugs it will attract. The youngest one could put bugs in its mouth. If they never took their trash out to be collected what did they do with the dirty diapers? You could be poorer than a church mouse and still keep a clean house. Probably not a right thing to do but he could have taken trash to work and put it in their dumpster. If their house had all that garbage in it they would take the children, it's a health hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor