WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this commissioner is coming up for election. I don't think I've ever seen so many rumor pages started on facebook for a missing child before. I don't understand it at all. And I don't see how it can help find this sweet child.

I wonder if this commissioner is coming up for election. I don't think I've ever seen so many rumor pages started on facebook for a missing child before. I don't understand it at all. And I don't see how it can help find this sweet child.

Honestly I keep waiting for the FBI to arrest that unnamed county commissioner that is leaking this stuff.

We have a farm with about 100 acres. I can't imagine searching every inch of this farm if we had to. It would take a very long time. Two ponds, two outhouse, 4 barn,. two covered old wells, not to mention steep hills, heavy brush & livestock. I can understand why expanding the search would require experienced searchers.

I know that while the area in question was not a major mining area (compared to other parts of WV), mining was done there - mostly strip mining iirc. But might there be old mineshafts or entrances that are accessible to the public, which in time have come uncovered?

Lurking, but checking in daily for updates. Where are you precious baby?

The family returned to the home on Friday. The children were then taken on that evening.

The mother and stepdad are still in the residence, being fed by the Bendale Methodist Church as of yesterday.

If that's true, then I give the whole 'trash removed by LE' thing no weight whatsoever. If the bags were thrown out before the family came back, it makes no sense that LE would have done it. If they were thrown out after the family came back, then the trash bags mean nothing more than people who live there cleaning up or throwing things out.

But then, I don't believe much I hear when it comes to this case. Red flags go up for me every time some new tidbit comes up.

A home in this condition is evidence of a parents/caregivers inability or unwillingness to provide the appropriate environment for children.

If a parent can't take out the trash, I would have to question if the children are receiving nourishing meals and baths each day, medical/dental care, etc.
Moo

What condition? What trash? We don't know anything about any of that, do we?

Around here, I've seen LE confirm that children were removed from a home. But I don't consider this 'commissioner' to be LE. And for an official to share that info via Facebook is just completely unprofessional.

I'm also worried about the other children most notably the 2 older girls. I hope when they return to school the teachers will protect them from hurtful comments. There have been so many rumors and of course the parents history put out to the public that other kids will be aware of the situation. So sad.

I'm also worried about the other children most notably the 2 older girls. I hope when they return to school the teachers will protect them from hurtful comments. There have been so many rumors and of course the parents history put out to the public that other kids will be aware of the situation. So sad.

I thought there were 3 older children? Are only 2 in school? Do you know if they don't have the same last name as the mother?

I thought there were 3 older children? Are only 2 in school? Do you know if they don't have the same last name as the mother?

I think (not sure) the the next oldest is a 5 yo boy with a different last name. I'll go back and check.

You also have to consider that the terrain outside of town is very rough. Some areas can only be reached by 4-wheel drive or on foot, steep hills, rocks, deep holes, wild animals, it's raining and slippery. So, much greater chance of someone not trained in searches injuring themselves. Also, people that go off on their own and are not part of a team could get lost very easily. Crime scene could be jeopardized. IMO any unattended death could be considered a crime scene until the cause of death has been determined.

If that's true, then I give the whole 'trash removed by LE' thing no weight whatsoever. If the bags were thrown out before the family came back, it makes no sense that LE would have done it. If they were thrown out after the family came back, then the trash bags mean nothing more than people who live there cleaning up or throwing things out.

I wasn't there to witness the trash removal as was feistygurl, however I disagree that it makes no sense. It's possible and IMOeven likely that LE had to clear out some of this garbage in order to perform a thorough search of the home.

I wasn't there to witness the trash removal as was feistygurl, however I disagree that it makes no sense. It's possible and IMOeven likely that LE had to clear out some of this garbage in order to perform a thorough search of the home.
Makes sense to me too and probably explains the window missing the screen people were talking about.

Easiest thing to do would be throw the trash out the window and bag it up outside. They could not leave it just in a pile un bagged to make a mess of the neighborhood.

And, as I mentioned before, just because it is in garbage bags does not make it just garbage. I have only 1 child and she can make a mess. I am constantly nagging her about picking up toys and clothes. She has a small room and the entire floor of her room can get covered between toys left in the floor and changing clothes and just dropping them. Some mothers do not make their kids clean up after themselves as they should, and sometimes you just cannot make them do it.

To get the floor, they would have to remove the clutter. They could not just scoot it over or brush it aside. And the family was still in the home for days after she was reported missing. There was probably new stuff piled on top of the items that were there that day.

The local noon day news here is still reporting the search for Aliayah as a rescue mission. And that's about all of the information they gave on the matter, which took a total of about 10 seconds. Really sad, isn't it?

Just the thought of all of that trash coming out of one room of the house is mind boggling. I just can't imagine what the house must have looked like on the inside. Thank goodness the kids aren't living in it now.

Praying that this is the day that Aliayah is found.

And, as I mentioned before, just because it is in garbage bags does not make it just garbage. I have only 1 child and she can make a mess. I am constantly nagging her about picking up toys and clothes. She has a small room and the entire floor of her room can get covered between toys left in the floor and changing clothes and just dropping them. Some mothers do not make their kids clean up after themselves as they should, and sometimes you just cannot make them do it.

To get the floor, they would have to remove the clutter. They could not just scoot it over or brush it aside. And the family was still in the home for days after she was reported missing. There was probably new stuff piled on top of the items that were there that day.

But if that is true...why would they throw it out.

I would guess condition of the home. This is trash LE took out of one room in the home. We were told not to bother it . Was told LE bagged this trash outside after throwing it thru a window of the home.

042.jpg

Feistygurl IIRC said the pic was taken Thurs. Feistygurl can you confirm when you took this?

BBM no, you are correct, it being bagged does not make it garbage. It being tossed out into the yard near the curb, would tend to suggest that though.

I also highly doubt that LE would throw out bags of stuffed animals, clothing, etc that may be useful or important to the children just because those bags or items were "in the way" of their search.

You are right, we cannot KNOW if those bags contain trash, junk, or anything else. However their removal from the home and placement in the yard would certainly suggest they are there because they are without value (ie trash).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member