WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if that is true...why would they throw it out.
It was said that the put it in an orange dumpster. There is an orange dumpster behind the armory that is not normally there. The dumpsters around here are green. I would guess that maybe it's where they are collecting things and not necessarily throwing out. Especially as they are tagging items they find when searching.

No I dont think they were protecting it they just didnt want people on that property. We were told not to go on that property from the very beginning. I took the trash picture Thursday.
Yes, she says she took it Thursday.

Just out of curiosity, what is it you think the government should be doing for you in this case?

I don't think the government should be doing ANYTHING for me, as they haven't yet. I was directly speaking about CPS. Myself, my husband, my sister, and her husband were handed over two children without so much as a ss# from us. We could have been pedophiles for all they knew. Then they rushed us into getting custody and said if it came to it they would help with the adoption. The day we got custody they no longer had anything to do with us. The day we went to pick up the children THEY SENT US to pick them up from the home. Said if we had problems to call the sheriff. The list goes on and on as far as our situation and CPS, but I won't bore everyone with all of the details.

Oh great, they are quoting the online paper that quoted the news station that quoted the facebook page of the commissioner.:banghead:

LOL, I thought the KM case in Ohio was bad with no news, FB rumors running rampant and unnamed sources but atleast MSM isn't quoting them or using those pages/sources. What is going on here? I don't remember ever seeing a missing child case handled anything like this one.

is the presser being carried live anywhere? I'm not finding anything on the news sites.

Are there any mines, wells, septic tanks, in the area? By area I mean within 20 to 30 miles. We've seen this before - small children falling into one or being put there.

have we ever confirmed that there is to be a presser today? I know it was reported on another site which cannot be link but I have yet to see it verified. Anyone know? Sorry, just checking in a work, haven't been able to read the pages since this morning. TIA

doesn't a press conference usually involve press? :maddening:

Sure does, and typically it means there's news also. My guess is that this one will lack both.

I'd LOL Shutterfly, if this weren't so sad. :(

Feels like we've fallen down the rabbit hole and right back into the Hailey Dunn case, IMO.

Are there any mines, wells, septic tanks, in the area? By area I mean within 20 to 30 miles. We've seen this before - small children falling into one or being put there.

I tried to look from aerials but couldn't see anything. Good possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth