WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find that the Humane Society will be holding Barktoberfest....for anyone interested

Sorry for OT, Knox appeal ruling announced at 3:30 p.m. EST. 9:30 p.m Local time.

Are there any mines, wells, septic tanks, in the area? By area I mean within 20 to 30 miles. We've seen this before - small children falling into one or being put there.

I don't know about the mines, but definitely wells and septic tanks. And seriously, I would not be surprised if an outhouse or 2 was still around. Even some of the state parks do not have regular toilets or running water, but something that looks like a toilet on top of a hole, sort of an upgrade to the old outhouse and a hand sanitizer dispenser. People that have their own hunting camps will sometimes put up an outhouse if there is no running water.

I did find that the Humane Society will be holding Barktoberfest....for anyone interested

Put it on the CC's FB. She'll cover it! :beagle: No, wait a minute, she'll tell everyone not to come!

Nothing. absolutely nothing - This case is so frustrating. Okay, break over. Will check in after 5 in the hopes that some sort of presser or news release actually ocurs sometime today (yeah right)

WSAZ TV isn't carrying it. Anyone else?

Not I. I did hear them early this morning that they were still taking volunteers. But I think it was old recorded video. I posted on all there walls last week.(wsaz,wchs,wowk) to get up there & get some info out on this little missing girl. Only ones I think that have been up there from Charleston is wchs.Just noticed that you aren't far from me at all.

I don't know about the mines, but definitely wells and septic tanks. And seriously, I would not be surprised if an outhouse or 2 was still around. Even some of the state parks do not have regular toilets or running water, but something that looks like a toilet on top of a hole, sort of an upgrade to the old outhouse and a hand sanitizer dispenser. People that have their own hunting camps will sometimes put up an outhouse if there is no running water.

I saw lots of like little caves/crevices ( to small for adults) along the bottom of the mountains.

The press conference is going on as I type, but is not carried live on any of the local stations.

One question that was asked was "Why is there not a reward put up for her return?"

The response "It would be useless at this point"

Not I. I did hear them early this morning that they were still taking volunteers. But I think it was old recorded video. I posted on all there walls last week.(wsaz,wchs,wowk) to get up there & get some info out on this little missing girl. Only ones I think that have been up there from Charleston is wchs.Just noticed that you aren't far from me at all.

I can't remember but if you were the one that said you were from Huntington, we are very close. Me an hour or so closer to Weston. Nice to meet you. This case is really making me very sad.

The press conference is going on as I type, but is not carried live on any of the local stations.

One question that was asked was "Why is there not a reward put up for her return?"

That's a nice response. But this is still a rescue. Wow, just WoW!!!

I can't remember but if you were the one that said you were from Huntington, we are very close. Me an hour or so closer to Weston. Nice to meet you. This case is really making me very sad.

Nitro here nice to meet you also. I think it is LaineyB that is from Huntington.

Useless????

:waitasec:

Nitro here nice to meet you also. I think it is LaineyB that is from Huntington.

Hubby works in Nitro. Well what do you think of this blazing PC. OMG, it would be useless but yet it's still a rescue. GMAB peeps, what the heck is up.

Hoppy Kercheval
@HoppyKercheval Morgantown, WV
Host, Metronews Talkline 10a-12n MF; Daily column at wvmetronews.com
http://wvmetronews.com

HoppyKercheval Hoppy Kercheval
Police now calling case of missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford a criminal investigation. Lewis county child missing nine days now.
10 minutes ago

UPDATE: Disappearance Considered Crime
WAJR-FM Radio News
Weston

The search for three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford in Lewis County is over from a volunteer perspective. Federal authorities say they now consider her Sept. 24 disappearance a crime.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said during a media briefing Monday afternoon they are no longer considering the possibility that the young girl walked away from her home.

Killeen says Lunsford was either a victim of a homicide, abduction or a possible concealment.

Killeen says investigators have a "small universe" of persons of interest.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=48080

Hoppy Kercheval
@HoppyKercheval Morgantown, WV
Host, Metronews Talkline 10a-12n MF; Daily column at wvmetronews.com
http://wvmetronews.com

HoppyKercheval Hoppy Kercheval
Police now calling case of missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford a criminal investigation. Lewis county child missing nine days now.
10 minutes ago

I think it's been a criminal investigation from the get-go, since Mom's story has never added up. They just haven't been willing to say so until now.

I'm searching every way I can think of on Twitter, but that's all I'm finding. I'll keep checking. Maybe when the reporters get back to their newsrooms after the presser there might be a little bit more.

FBI finally has something to say and no one chose to air it.......figures

I wonder if someone is already cracking or they think may crack? I do think this case will unravel probably this week, I expect from one of the children. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor