WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
given that no one has stood up (unless I missed it!) and publicly said, "hey, I saw Aliayah Friday night", this child could be in another state for all we know! And even if someone did come forward, say the Lunsford's, had hours upon hours of travel time that could of been spent discarding Aliayah.

just sad.....nothing else at the moment...just sad

Where are you Aliayah? Please be found safe today!

I wonder about the use of the word "concealment". Who would be concealing a child? Why would somebody conceal a child? Who are they concealing the child from? How is that different from abduction?
Maybe concealing the body if she died from illness.

I wonder about the use of the word "concealment". Who would be concealing a child? Why would somebody conceal a child? Who are they concealing the child from? How is that different from abduction?

That would be as in concealing a body JMO

They might not be referring to concealing a live child, but rather concealing a body.

Could it be that the real father is concealing her? If no papers stateing he can't have her would he have the same rights to her? Not that I think this is what has happened though.

Found this article on the press conference:

http://wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=48080

"Authorities say they're remaining in constant contact with the family, which likely has the best ideas as to where Aliayah could be. Reports have indicated some of those family members had undergone a lie detector test as part of the investigation. Aliayah's mother was exempt from those tests because she is pregnant."

Another question was answered by the FBI, which stated that "No one can confirm when the last time Aliayah was seen alive"

Maybe concealing the body if she died from illness.

Maybe that is what the parents are hoping the FBI and Le will believe.All those kids being pregnant only 1 working was hubby.IMO they had state health insurance if she was sick,she should have went to a Dr's office or a hospital no excuse not to.Abuse or overdose is only reason to hide her IMO.Thankful that it is not the summer so when she is found they might be able to tell exactly what happened to that poor baby.All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth