WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question was answered by the FBI, which stated that "No one can confirm when the last time Aliayah was seen alive"

Hmm makes you wonder about the story that they were at a friends house friday night and baby A messed herself......

[FONT=&quot]Killeen says investigators have a "small universe" of persons of interest.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is that supposed to mean? Too many POI's to count? What the heck?

[/FONT]

Hmm makes you wonder about the story that they were at a friends house friday night and baby A messed herself......

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Makes you really wonder about her messing herself. Why say that statement if it was not true? Why not just say had to leave friends house ect. HMMM

Or the other children in the family can't confirm that she was there at 6:30 AM?

Maybe concealing the body if she died from illness.

Thanks wenc and others who responded to my question. I kind of wish I hadn't asked. The other form of concealment, such as the birth father taking the child from the mother, just does not make sense in this case.

The concealing of a body is my theory on this case. Some kind of accident/overdose or illness and the family panicked and hid the "evidence". I just hope there is a law on the books in WV to make that a major crime.

So now this case goes into Kyron mode...only searching when there is a lead to follow, if there ever is, and only breaking if someone comes forward...?

The press conference is going on as I type, but is not carried live on any of the local stations.

One question that was asked was "Why is there not a reward put up for her return?"
The response "It would be useless at this point"

:cry:

Another question was answered by the FBI, which stated that "No one can confirm when the last time Aliayah was seen alive"

Makes you wonder why they added "alive" to the end of the sentence.

Every time I see Sept 24, I think of poor Zahra Baker who is believed to have perished on the same date last year. And now they are saying it can't be confirmed when Aliayah was last seen...just like Zahra.

The reporters must not have spellcheck or proof readers. almost all of them have spelled homicide wrong by spelling it homocide. For some reason it just caught my eye.

Not that I am a good speller or anything. I make lots of mistakes and typos ect. Now I will probably make a 100 LOL

Did LE say all of them passed the LD or have they said?

"WAJR FM News Director Reuben Perdue said Tuesday on MetroNews Talkline family members had undergone lie detector tests as part of the investigation with the exception of Aliayah's mother who is pregnant."

All but her. I don't mean to include the other kids, probably RL & Grandma.

Well that's odd. So this child wasn't out in public then (IMHO). No grocery stores, no gas stations, no road cameras ever saw baby A with the mother? No neighbors, no extended family? How incredibly odd.

3 year olds tend to want to play and go places - not sit in the house all day. I know she wasn't feeling well, but what about the days prior?

LL is 8/9 months pregnant in a home with 5 other kids, and not a single person ever came over to help, deliver food, or visit? Where is grammy in all of this?

Did anyone see baby A alive for her birthday? How long has she been "gone"? Come to think of it, I thought it odd that grammy mentioned Christmas and how baby A opened her presents. Erm....Christmas was last year! Doesn't she have any recent visits she can talk about?

This case just gets weirder by the day --

MOO

Mel

So now this case goes into Kyron mode...only searching when there is a lead to follow, if there ever is, and only breaking if someone comes forward...?

No. NO! (not yelling at you, of course)
This case will have justice...it has to. We keep falling in love with these kids only to learn...

I don't know what we know yet, but I truly think this will not be the one that got away. One way or another there will be justice for Aliayah. I have to believe it.

With this news conference and new information released; Can Aliyah have her own page, like many of the other missing children such as Haleigh, Kyron, Hailey and Zahra had??? We need to be able to compile all the information that is available. Does anyone know when they will start a regular page for her??
Aliyah, I hope someone has saved you from what ever has occurred. I am so depressed with this news..........

Well that's odd. So this child wasn't out in public then (IMHO). No grocery stores, no gas stations, no road cameras ever saw baby A with the mother? No neighbors, no extended family? How incredibly odd.

3 year olds tend to want to play and go places - not sit in the house all day. I know she wasn't feeling well, but what about the days prior?

LL is 8/9 months pregnant in a home with 5 other kids, and not a single person ever came over to help, deliver food, or visit? Where is grammy in all of this?

Did anyone see baby A alive for her birthday? How long has she been "gone"? Come to think of it, I thought it odd that grammy mentioned Christmas and how baby A opened her presents. Erm....Christmas was last year! Doesn't she have any recent visits she can talk about?

This case just gets weirder by the day --

MOO

Mel

I imagine the 2 older kids may be unwilling to talk but the 5 year old is probably the most innocent and would tell when he last saw her.

The reporters must not have spellcheck or proof readers. almost all of them have spelled homicide wrong by spelling it homocide. For some reason it just caught my eye.

Not that I am a good speller or anything. I make lots of mistakes and typos ect. Now I will probably make a 100 LOL

Not surprising. I read an article yesterday where the reporter stated she might have wondered off. Gosh, I wander where she got that! :great:

Right now I'm thinking that 'concealment' is what we're looking at. I have no idea what happened, but a 'co-sleeping' death comes to mind as a possibility in addition to many others.

All just speculation, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member