WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions with no answers:

DCF/HHS would have done a home study for the children to have been returned her. Was Aliayah seen at that time and if not WHY not?

LE would have access to Aliayah's last Dr's appt through medicaid/billing. I wonder if they have confirmed when she was last seen by a doctor.

A 9 YO and 11 YO in the home would be able to tell when they last saw Aliayah with certainty, especially if the time last seen was way back around Christmas.

It has been said that the children were just returned to the parents about a month ago. I wonder if all of the children were housed together at Gma's (she did have them at her home, right?) or split up? Why can't a DCF worker verify they saw this child on monthly visits????

Nobody in this town or neighbors in the town she previously resided can say when they last saw this child???? Gma's neighbors? No kids outside playing???

Oh, my word.... :(

To me, the most interesting fact to come out of the pressor is that LE cannot verify *last seen* outside of the immediate family. Is that correct?

Aliayah was never taken to a store, never played outside the house? Not seen by one single person other than the immediate family? What about the visit to the friends house the night before she disappeared? Was that a fabrication?

Has Aliayah been seen since the family moved into this house? Someone go grab that neighbor across the street and ask him if he ever saw Aliayah!!!!!!

I am beginning to suspect that this child may have been gone for a very long time.

We've been basing prior speculation on info which says that the sister saw the baby that morning and that others saw her Friday evening. If all of those sightings game from family members and if LE can't find any more reliable witnesses, (IOW someone outside the family), we're left with a missing child who may never have even lived at the home the family is in right now.

So, if we ponder the theory that Aliayah may have been gone for quite a while, why then did her mother suddenly decide to report her missing? Was she expecting a visit from CPS? Was someone asking question about the child? Had she been keeping the secret,( maybe covering for someone), so long that she just could not stand it any longer?

Would the birth of the twins trigger some kind of home ascessment before they could leave the hospital if there was already an open CPS file on the family?

All of this is MOO

I wonder who watched the other children in January of this year when mom was in the hospital delivering the last baby.

I would just absolutely LOVE to know when was the last time a DCF worker personally saw her!!! Could this be part of the keep mum problem as well? I wonder...

So, what is not offering a reward because that would be useless code for? I have seen literally every other case have some sort of reward offered. Does that mean they know what happened? If so, why don't we have Baby A or a body yet?

I am beginning to suspect that this child may have been gone for a very long time.

We've been basing prior speculation on info which says that the sister saw the baby that morning and that others saw her Friday evening. If all of those sightings game from family members and if LE can't find any more reliable witnesses, (IOW someone outside the family), we're left with a missing child who may never have even lived at the home the family is in right now.

So, if we ponder the theory that Aliayah may have been gone for quite a while, why then did her mother suddenly decide to report her missing? Was she expecting a visit from CPS? Was someone asking question about the child? Had she been keeping the secret,( maybe covering for someone), so long that she just could not stand it any longer?

Would the birth of the twins trigger some kind of home ascessment before they could leave the hospital if there was already an open CPS file on the family?
All of this is MOO

First BBM, do you think LE would be able to prove this? Wouldn't you expect to find some DNA (maybe wrong word) of her in that house if she lived there? I have a niece that just turned 4 and even now she still wobbles and bumps in to things pretty often skinning or cutting herself. Maybe they didn't find any trace of her when they went thru the house and that is what triggered this latest release of information?

Second BBM, I wondered about that above and I am really leaning that way. Mom knew the twins were due any day now and maybe SD refused to risk having it come down on him if she didn't report her missing before the birth and CPS refused to accept some explanation of where she was when they came for their visit so he pressured her to get it over with.

Does anyone think the garbage was tossed out of the house because they were looking for As clothes? Anything of hers? Man o man. :(

If they don't know where she is, and believe that someone does, why not offer a reward? They still need to find her...

I do not think it is because no one has seen her before she went missing. They just have not released that information. They can be very tight-lipped with investigations. You will hear a mention or 2 of some crime on the news and then nothing until they are indicted or convicted. But have you noticed they did not state that there is no evidence of foul play? They have found something, just not Baby A or her body yet.

Does anyone think the garbage was tossed out of the house because they were looking for As clothes? Anything of hers? Man o man. :(

Good point Peazzzer and very likely!!

Are the older children even attending school, FGS? I have a very "dark" feeling about this case and this family, especially the children. I think it very suspect when children as old as the oldest ones don't appear to be giving up much information. It makes me think it is due to fear. I'm not surprised to read about the filth in the home. I don't think "Responsibility" runs rampant in this family. The children have suffered due to irresponsibility. I hope that the children, including the expectant twins are put into stable, loving homes. Like I've voiced before, some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

If they don't know where she is, and believe that someone does, why not offer a reward? They still need to find her...

Because they probably think the only people who know where she is are the people that put her wherever she is.

Do we have any kind of reliable information on when mom was released from jail, when the kids were returned to her and when they moved to the current house? Did they move from g'moms to the current house or was there a place in between? I think we can at least assume that all the kids were seen when they were returned to her. Surely they did do a few home visits afterwards and see/talk to all the kids, right? Would there have been more home checks following the move to the new house?

I know I'm asking tons of questions and half of them may be useless. I've gathered a lot of info and links on this case for my own site so I'll go dig thru it and try to answer as many questions as I can myself but my lil one has soccer practice so it may take me a while to get to it.

All of this is MOO

In this scenario, how can we explain the other kids in the family keeping mum?

I have been reading up on the Zahra Baker threads (cuz I have loads of spare time, apparently?) and one of the things that made it believable (to me) that she may've died long before she was reported missing is that she seemed to be isolated from other kids...who aren't as cautious or tactful as adults when they have questions. (Full disclosure, I have not finished the threads and I didn't follow the trial, so this is all IMOO based on incomplete info.)

I know that some kids are secret-keepers by nature; I was (am) one. I know that children can be highly motivated to keep secrets - by fear or whatever. I think some possible punishments for telling have already been mentioned, including the threat of the kids being forcibly separated by mom and/or each other. But I also know that people have a way of letting things slip that give away their secrets despite their best intentions, and I question how sophisticated kids could be about this. (Eg., they might not volunteer that the sibling is missing or answer "yes" if someone asks "did something bad happen to her?" but they might give it away in response to indirect questions.) I dunno...I'm no expert in developmental psychology, and I don't have children (except for my kitty, who keeps all my secrets). I'm just basing this on what I remember from my developmental psyc class and my own childhood.

I'm not dismissing or disagreeing with your idea at all, btw. I'm just trying to think thru how it could work. Maybe those of you with more experience with kids can weigh in. :)

All of this is MOO

Very good point! I do hope that LE have searched (with dogs) their previous home. Have the twins been born yet?

That would make so much sense. they just said on wsaz that they are positive she did not leave the house on her own. How would they know that and still not be sure if homicide,abduction or concealment? I would bet nothing of hers was found there. A 3 yr old could not take all of her stuff with her on her own. Going to see if wsaz has this on their site yet.

I do not think it is because no one has seen her before she went missing. They just have not released that information. They can be very tight-lipped with investigations. You will hear a mention or 2 of some crime on the news and then nothing until they are indicted or convicted. But have you noticed they did not state that there is no evidence of foul play? They have found something, just not Baby A or her body yet.

BBM. What if what they found is exactly nothing, NO trace of Baby A in the new house at all. Would that also trigger them to release this new info? Would selling her/giving her away be defined as foul play or criminal behavior?

Okay, now I'm just at a loss and likely trying to find hidden meanings that aren't there. This case hits close for me, I'm in rural southwest VA plus I have nieces that age so maybe I need to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth