WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The press conference is going on as I type, but is not carried live on any of the local stations.

One question that was asked was "Why is there not a reward put up for her return?"

The response "It would be useless at this point"
Oh. My.

"WAJR FM News Director Reuben Perdue said Tuesday on MetroNews Talkline family members had undergone lie detector tests as part of the investigation with the exception of Aliayah's mother who is pregnant."

All but her. I don't mean to include the other kids, probably RL & Grandma.

I know everyone (except Lena) took a LD. I'm wondering if LE stated they passed the LD but I think someone posted that LE didn't answer that question. Thanks.

With this news conference and new information released; Can Aliyah have her own page, like many of the other missing children such as Haleigh, Kyron, Hailey and Zahra had??? We need to be able to compile all the information that is available. Does anyone know when they will start a regular page for her??
Aliyah, I hope someone has saved you from what ever has occurred. I am so depressed with this news..........

If you mean a forum of her own, that takes more time as well as much more information, generally. There really is very little here known, to separate it into various threads, as far as I can tell. Most of the cases with forums have court hearings of some kind, people being charged with something or other, lots of activity, etc...JMO

Kljohnson0458, howdy neighbor, where do you live? :)

feistygurl, I lived in Nitro when I was little. I actually grew up in Hurricane though. Then moved to Milton. And eventually, the Huntington area. I retired from the Rite Aid distribution center there in Nitro/Poca.

Well that's odd. So this child wasn't out in public then (IMHO). No grocery stores, no gas stations, no road cameras ever saw baby A with the mother? No neighbors, no extended family? How incredibly odd.

3 year olds tend to want to play and go places - not sit in the house all day. I know she wasn't feeling well, but what about the days prior?

LL is 8/9 months pregnant in a home with 5 other kids, and not a single person ever came over to help, deliver food, or visit? Where is grammy in all of this?

Did anyone see baby A alive for her birthday? How long has she been "gone"? Come to think of it, I thought it odd that grammy mentioned Christmas and how baby A opened her presents. Erm....Christmas was last year! Doesn't she have any recent visits she can talk about?

This case just gets weirder by the day --

MOO

Mel

The pictures provided were also at Christmas time.

The problem LE may have, IMO, is that while the family can't prove what time and where Aliayah was last seen, neither can LE prove she wasn't see whenever it was they say. If the parents/adults continue to say she was in her room, and LE can't prove otherwise, I don't know where they go from here, just like Haleigh C., regardless of the personalities/backgrounds of the adults.

MSN is not only incorrect when it comes to spelling. They even seem to have trouble pronouncing Aliayah's name on the news. Makes me want to yell at them....good grief, people, at least get her name right!

If you mean a forum of her own, that takes more time as well as much more information, generally. There really is very little here known, to separate it into various threads, as far as I can tell. Most of the cases with forums have court hearings of some kind, people being charged with something or other, lots of activity, etc...JMO

Thanks. Forum was the word I am looking for. Haven't been sleeping much and am tired; just couldn't remember the word I was looking for. It seemed that one was set for Haleigh Cummings pretty quick; but then maybe I am not remembering correctly. I guess I am just so wanting this case to move forward; either find her or find out what happened. There is just TOO many children being lost in this world.

checked back in to discover, low and behold, a presser was conducted. well we didn't get much but we did get a little bit to chew on. LD tests conducted (except mom) No mention of whether family members passed said tests. FINALLY being declared a criminal investigation. FINALLY admission that this child did not wander off on her own.

Well that's odd. So this child wasn't out in public then (IMHO). No grocery stores, no gas stations, no road cameras ever saw baby A with the mother? No neighbors, no extended family? How incredibly odd.

3 year olds tend to want to play and go places - not sit in the house all day. I know she wasn't feeling well, but what about the days prior?

LL is 8/9 months pregnant in a home with 5 other kids, and not a single person ever came over to help, deliver food, or visit? Where is grammy in all of this?

Did anyone see baby A alive for her birthday? How long has she been "gone"? Come to think of it, I thought it odd that grammy mentioned Christmas and how baby A opened her presents. Erm....Christmas was last year! Doesn't she have any recent visits she can talk about?

This case just gets weirder by the day --

MOO

Mel

I know it has been done to death and many are sick of it but this (bolded) is what worries me about the lack of pics. There seems to be NO documentation of this child. Is that by cirumcstance (finances, maybe they are still packed/lost from recent move) or by design? I fear the later and that the child has been missing far longer than reported and/or she was abused often and to the point that pictures had to be avoided.

Kljohnson0458, howdy neighbor, where do you live? :)

feistygurl, I lived in Nitro when I was little. I actually grew up in Hurricane though. Then moved to Milton. And eventually, the Huntington area. I retired from the Rite Aid distribution center there in Nitro/Poca.

Hi Lainey. Everyone Call mes KJ. I am originally from Parkersburg but have lived in Kanawha City for 17 years no. This case just tore my heart out and obviously as the day progresses it's looking worse. Nice to meet you.

I am beyond thrilled about Amanda Knox's release and her boyfriends.

checked back in to discover, low and behold, a presser was conducted. well we didn't get much but we did get a little bit to chew on. LD tests conducted (except mom) No mention of whether family members passed said tests. FINALLY being declared a criminal investigation. FINALLY admission that this child did not wander off on her own.

And don't forget there isn't any confirmed timeline anymore.... oh my. Perhaps someone will start talking. I hope the FBI starts to get tough with them all... Some of these people may have other reasons they need LE out of their lives and will give some information even little things that could help.

If she had truly been "missing" for a while, it makes me wonder why it was reported on that day; were they expecting company or anyone from out of town who would ask about her?

I also wonder if indeed she was abducted...did mom leave the children alone that day while she was out on her driving errands, and never knew that Aliayah was gone until she returned, but decided to say she was out looking for her?

I know it has been done to death and many are sick of it but this (bolded) is what worries me about the lack of pics. There seems to be NO documentation of this child. Is that by cirumcstance (finances, maybe they are still packed/lost from recent move) or by design? I fear the later and that the child has been missing far longer than reported and/or she was abused often and to the point that pictures had to be avoided.

IIRC, back at the start of this story, the mother said that the child had 'gotten sick' at a friends home the previous night. She even said the child had gotten 'diuretic' or some term like that. I remember we discussed it endlessly at the time here. So WHO are those friends that apparently saw the sweet baby the night before she went missing?

ETA:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24-Sep-2011 - #5
"It was reported by JVM on NG that A was at a friends house the night before and had to be brought home because she had "messed" herself. I have seen that as interpreted that little A was at a sleepover at a friends."

If she had truly been "missing" for a while, it makes me wonder why it was reported on that day; were they expecting company or anyone from out of town who would ask about her?
I also wonder if indeed she was abducted...did mom leave the children alone that day while she was out on her driving errands, and never knew that Aliayah was gone until she returned, but decided to say she was out looking for her?

BBM, me too. If she had an open DSS file or whatever WV equivalent is would there have been a visit after the birth of the twins and she knew that was imminent?

I imagine the 2 older kids may be unwilling to talk but the 5 year old is probably the most innocent and would tell when he last saw her.

From what I gather, IMHO, is maybe LE wants an independent sighting of baby A, and not just word from the immediate family. They could all be shouting they saw baby A at 6:30 AM, but it's not necessarily true.

Is a LDT even valid if taken on a child? I've never heard of a 9 or 11 year old taking a LDT.

I would also think they would be able to validate the SD via a LDT if he recently saw the child. Doesn't look like that happened.

My opinion only --

Mel

Firstly, I pray they find her safe by some miracle. With that being said, I know that isnt really a possiblity at this point. So, I hope they find her as soon as possible, to get ANY evidence they can to punish person/persons that hurt this lil princess. And also to lay her to rest. She deserves better than this. My heart breaks for lil Aliayah.. I cant get her sad face outta my mind.. :(

IIRC, back at the start of this story, the mother said that the child had 'gotten sick' at a friends home the previous night. She even said the child had gotten 'diuretic' or some term like that. I remember we discussed it endlessly at the time here. So WHO are those friends that apparently saw the sweet baby the night before she went missing?

ETA:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24-Sep-2011 - #5
"It was reported by JVM on NG that A was at a friends house the night before and had to be brought home because she had "messed" herself. I have seen that as interpreted that little A was at a sleepover at a friends."

I remember that being said and if it is true I hope those "friends" will speak up now (maybe they have to LE and we just don't know about it) and if they validate that statement, will take LD's to prove a last seen by someone out of family time.

ETA: I hope I am wrong. I'm so sick of parents, spouses and those that the victims love and trust being the ones to take their lives (some how that always makes it seem worse to me, more of a betrayal) and I'll gladly eat my words and offer a thousand apoligies if I am wrong but I just don't see it right now and it looks worse by the minute.

The pictures provided were also at Christmas time.

Well that would explain the lack of recent photos. Just how long has this precious child been missing? How far does LE have to go "back" to find an independent sighting?

This could turn out very very badly.....

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members