WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, youd a thunk if the last vrified siting was Sept 20th LE would have mentioned that in thier latest presser JMO

Only different thing on the news (channel 12) was the lawyer that offered his help (Dyer) said he received a tip from a reliable source that it was a person close to the family that was responsible for her disappearance. My daughter was chattering during that, so that's not a direct quote.

Whoa!

BTW, I was watching an epi of the show, Snapped on the Oxygen channel last night. And, there was a murder case and it was in WV, at least I could've sworn they said so. And, they showed a lawyer and it said Tom Dyer. I might have been hallucinating. I was even going to look it up. I was thinking hey, what a coinwinkidink.

To me, the most interesting fact to come out of the pressor is that LE cannot verify *last seen* outside of the immediate family. Is that correct?

Aliayah was never taken to a store, never played outside the house? Not seen by one single person other than the immediate family? What about the visit to the friends house the night before she disappeared? Was that a fabrication?

Has Aliayah been seen since the family moved into this house? Someone go grab that neighbor across the street and ask him if he ever saw Aliayah!!!!!!

Although her church is a short distance from the Lunsford home, Conley said she had met the family on only one occasion. That was during a clothing drive at the church.

She described Aliayah as quiet.

"She was a mannerly child," she said.

http://www.dailymail.com/News/201109283102?page=2&build=cache
page2

Whoa!

BTW, I was watching an epi of the show, Snapped on the Oxygen channel last night. And, there was a murder case and it was in WV, at least I could've sworn they said so. And, they showed a lawyer and it said Tom Dyer. I might have been hallucinating. I was even going to look it up. I was thinking hey, what a coinwinkidink.

A Tom Dyer was involved in the Michelle Micheal case, where she apparently killed her husband with a drug and set the house on fire...I think that was W. VA.

A Tom Dyer was involved in the Michelle Micheal case, where she apparently killed her husband with a drug and set the house on fire...I think that was W. VA.

I believe you are right. I think that happened in Clarksburg/bridgeport area.

The artlice I linked does state the preacher had only met the baby that one time during the clothing drive.

I believe she was seen after moving into this house. But I am wondering who the "immediate family" is they are talking about re the questioning? Usually immediate family is mom, dad (SD) and the kids. Wondering if they are extending it to grandparents, (only know of LL's mom) and any aunts and uncles. Just thinking out loud here.....

thank you to everyone for all your input in this terribly sad case. Its pulling at my heart strings. I look at my three year old smiling daughter right now and can't fathom the idea of the type of things baby A has had to endure. This case reminds me, in a sense, of Z baker :( thanks again everyone. I will light a candle for baby A tonight.

What would have happened when mom went to jail? Would CPS have been involved in someone else assuming care/custody of the kids or would that have just been a family court matter between mom and the new guardian? Would the return of custody to mom have been handled in the same manner when she was released?

I have a brother in jail and the first time he went to jail his then wife went as well and her Mom took custody thru CPS (this exact scenerio has actually happened to both of my brothers and their wives). The second time he went the mother(s) of his children had custody of them anyway so there was no need for a guardian to be involved. Either way I am in VA and it may have no relevance on how WV does things.
Courts do not have to be involved. The parent can choose who will care for the children then write a statement giving that person permission to seek medical care and make educational decisions and get it notarized. That is what my step-daughter did.

This reminds me of Aarone Thompson. She was dead for years before her dad and stepmom reported her missing. They reported her missing because her mother in another state got tired of the excuses why she couldn't talkto or see her. She had bought a bus ticket forcing dad and stepmom to take action. There was a house full of siblings who lied to LE. At the trial, some of them still tried to lie for their dad.
https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=3001

I remember that one. It was in Morgantown. They actually had news stories on it!

If the mother knew she was gone maybe waited to report her till after she got her check. Just had that thought go thru my head.

FBI: Missing child case now considered a crime
http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546642.html

Authorities said specifics of the case will not be discussed publicly.
Additional details will be available in Tuesday's edition of The Inter-Mountain.

Now that is what I call reporting! :waitasec:

The case of the missing 3-year-old Lewis County girl is now being investigated as a criminal matter, authorities with the Federal Bureau of Investigation said today.

Additional details will be available in Tuesday's edition of The Inter-Mountain.

Do What!:banghead:

thank you to everyone for all your input in this terribly sad case. Its pulling at my heart strings. I look at my three year old smiling daughter right now and can't fathom the idea of the type of things baby A has had to endure. This case reminds me, in a sense, of Z baker :( thanks again everyone. I will light a candle for baby A tonight.

Even in the ZB case there was a reward for any information. I guess baby A doesn't warrant that simple consideration :(

Just tell me who is advocating for baby A (besides the fine folks at WS)?

Mel

The following North Carolina Crime Stoppers programs have each offered up to $1000 each for information leading to the whereabouts of Zahra Baker. Those programs are:

Lenoir/Caldwell County Crime Stoppers $1000 828-758-8300
Alexander County Crime Stoppers - $1,000
Crime Stoppers of Cleveland County - $1,000
Crime Stoppers of High Point - $1,000
The North Carolina Crime Stoppers Association - $1,000
Winston Salem/Forsyth County Crimestoppers - $1,000

Source: http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/press/101109.htm

In the case of Christopher Engle he was killed several months before one of the 6 or 7 children finally told. Horrific case. No one around or family that came to visit ever worried about where he was. Very sad.

This reminds me of Aarone Thompson. She was dead for years before her dad and stepmom reported her missing. They reported her missing because her mother in another state got tired of the excuses why she couldn't talkto or see her. She had bought a bus ticket forcing dad and stepmom to take action. There was a house full of siblings who lied to LE. At the trial, some of them still tried to lie for their dad.
https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=3001
Thank you for that case. Very interesting. TY TY

Here is the Charley page for her:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_aarone.html

Only different thing on the news (channel 12) was the lawyer that offered his help (Dyer) said he received a tip from a reliable source that it was a person close to the family that was responsible for her disappearance. My daughter was chattering during that, so that's not a direct quote.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109288

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer offered his services for free last week for anyone who knew anything about Aliayah's disappearance. He said he did get a tip from someone he caled a credible source, who said someone who is in or has a relationship with the family is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance.

who is or was in a relationship? Bio-dad? :crazy:

I believe she was seen after moving into this house. But I am wondering who the "immediate family" is they are talking about re the questioning? Usually immediate family is mom, dad (SD) and the kids. Wondering if they are extending it to grandparents, (only know of LL's mom) and any aunts and uncles. Just thinking out loud here.....

Is it just me or is it hard to find any information on this family? I know people who know the family, even who the father of Baby A is supposed to be, but cannot find anything about them. There are a lot of relatives in the area. Some people that have been here a long time know them, but actually finding a connection is impossible. As many charges as the newspaper reporter said the SD had against him, it would seem you would find something about them. I even heard a story about a crime the SD was involved with a quite a few details. It took a lot of searching, but I finally found the story and low and behold, mention of a friend that was also involved, but no mention of his name. I found a few things about Lena, but not much. It's puzzling, even with hints, I still can't find anything.

For days now I have been wondering if the lawsuit has anything to do with baby A.'s disappearance.

It is alleged in a lawsuit that LL was sexually assaulted while incarcerated by a person working for the jail. It has been discussed that it is a possibility baby A. was born during that incarceration. Is it possible that baby A. was conceived from the sexual assault? Does anyone know how long LL served that time?

Just wondering about some of the possibilities, because IF that were the case baby A. is worth more alive (living proof) than dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_