WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this....but we got more info off of a reporter on NG in one hour than we have the entire time this little girl has been missing. I'm really hoping NG picks this story up again.....and I'm not even a NG fan.

NG is all over Amanda Knox, as well as MJ and herself. That is all I see on her page.

NG is all over Amanda Knox, as well as MJ and herself. That is all I see on her page.

I'm afraid that is all we are going to see on her page for quite a while. I don't even turn the channel to her because I know it will be nothing that I couldn't learn on TMZ or Radar Online if I was interested in hearing it.

I think about this baby night and day. I have no idea what happened to baby A. I do read all of your theories and comments but my head spins at all the possibilities. I don't think this will end well and am not sure if she will even be found. Keep up the great sleuthing.

I am thinking with the scent to the river... the dogs may have been given another childs clothing to get a scent from... IDK.

I have not heard anything about a prior removal of the children. IF it did happen then it would be confidential information. DHHR could tell LE but nobody else. LE might even have to subpoena the information. I doubt very much if that information would be shared with the public. DHHR can not even tell another family member unless they are involved in the case.

As far as anyone outside of the family seeing her.........sigh.......this could be worse than Caylee Anthony.
Both parents were incarcerated during the same time period, Iirc. Somebody will please correct me if I am wrong. This leads to a presumption (on my part) that somebody else had temporary custody. HTH

Someone asked earlier about polygraphing the kids. I know a friend's 12-yr-old was given one probably 10 years ago, but that was to rule something out; but he was given one.

With the children out of the house, I've little doubt that LE is closer to the truth than we know and believe Aliayah's siblings will be able to provide information helpful to resolving any inaccuracies surrounding her disappearance....all JMHO..........

:floorlaugh: Methinks the commissioner should stick to her day job. Or perhaps not, I will leave that call to the locals, not knowing how she performs in her dayjob and only having her "Journalism" to judge by.
She's probably working with the special election for governor tomorrow. Maybe they can keep her busy for for awhile.

People had delivered clothing for a drive on that day. I don't know if the drive was held that day, or the clothing was dropped off on that day. It was unclear and not elaborated on.

Thank you! So now we have a verified *last seen* by someone outside of the family, September 20th.

Interesting to note it was a clothing drive. Now I'm thinking about what Aliayah was reported to be wearing when she disappeared. Purple Dora the Explorer pajama bottoms and a pink sweatshirt.

is there a link to this? TIA

I heard the ol' church seeing her story on FB (even that the church gave her a sweater). NO LINK has been provided.

If this family were church-goers I think we would have heard from the locals by now KWIM?

MOO

Mel

I'm sitting on the couch with a laptop, typing away. The windows are open, and there is a little east indian child that lives next door. She is outside playing, and extremely chatty. She seems to be about 3-4 yrs old. You know how toddlers can be, she is verrrry talky. (although I can't understand what she and her mom are saying.. lol) It makes me smile to hear a small child so happy and chatty..and also sad knowing that Aliayah's sweet voice has probably been silenced somehow.

Only different thing on the news (channel 12) was the lawyer that offered his help (Dyer) said he received a tip from a reliable source that it was a person close to the family that was responsible for her disappearance. My daughter was chattering during that, so that's not a direct quote.

Both parents were incarcerated during the same time period, Iirc. Somebody will please correct me if I am wrong. This leads to a presumption (on my part) that somebody else had temporary custody. HTH

This was my line of thinking too and I was just curious about how that appointing of a guardian would be handled in WV. Here (VA) CPS was involved when it happened to my brothers and their wives but I know it was a lot less formal than most CPS interactions since it was a family placement (grandmothers both times) but I do know that when my SIL got out and got custody back it was with a TON of restrictions and requirements on her part. CPS was involved in her life for a good year making sure she was toeing the line.

I heard the ol' church seeing her story on FB (even that the church gave her a sweater). NO LINK has been provided.

If this family were church-goers I think we would have heard from the locals by now KWIM?

MOO

Mel

The artlice I linked does state the preacher had only met the baby that one time during the clothing drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth