WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109288

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer offered his services for free last week for anyone who knew anything about Aliayah's disappearance. He said he did get a tip from someone he caled a credible source, who said someone who is in or has a relationship with the family is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance.

who is or was in a relationship? Bio-dad? :crazy:

I thought it was reported early on that the bio dad doesn't even know he is the bio dad of Aliayah? The mother never told him? Am I halucinating this?

A Tom Dyer was involved in the Michelle Micheal case, where she apparently killed her husband with a drug and set the house on fire...I think that was W. VA.

So, is this the same guy who offered up his services and is saying someone came to him w/ info?

(wonder if he is a media hound, or ???)

Is it just me or is it hard to find any information on this family? I know people who know the family, even who the father of Baby A is supposed to be, but cannot find anything about them. There are a lot of relatives in the area. Some people that have been here a long time know them, but actually finding a connection is impossible. As many charges as the newspaper reporter said the SD had against him, it would seem you would find something about them. I even heard a story about a crime the SD was involved with a quite a few details. It took a lot of searching, but I finally found the story and low and behold, mention of a friend that was also involved, but no mention of his name. I found a few things about Lena, but not much. It's puzzling, even with hints, I still can't find anything.

It seems in small towns, someone is a cousin to someone. You mean to tell me that there isn't an aunt, uncle, brother, etc..someone who is related to them? Its like he doesn't even exist.

SPECULATION ONLY:

Maybe, just maybe, they have not offered any reward money because they have already ID'd their perp(s) and want to be sure the perp(s) can't collect the reward money, either alone or with/through the help of others?

I thought it was reported early on that the bio dad doesn't even know he is the bio dad of Aliayah? The mother never told him? Am I halucinating this?

No you're not hallucinating. :) When you consider the lack of facts offered about Aliayah and her family, why is it that we know the bio-dad never knew he was the dad? With so little info, its easy to over-analyze the little pieces. :crazy:

what party was it a sleep over birthday party that little A was suppose to have gone and reported went home because she messed herself? If so here is a scenario:

Perhaps little A wasn't the only child from this home attending the party. Lets suppose Mom takes the kids except little A isn't around. The person holding the party ask after a while, where is Little A? Then mom or whomever states, she is in the car I have to take her home because she had an accident in her pants.

I can see at first the party host telling LE she was at the party but days later when questioned again, it was learned that well she wasn't actually seen but instead assumed.

It seems in small towns, someone is a cousin to someone. You mean to tell me that there isn't an aunt, uncle, brother, etc..someone who is related to them? Its like he doesn't even exist.

Yes, plus he has quite a reputation, but finding anything about it, no luck. Someone that lives close to me is related to mom, but cannot find a documented connection, birth announcement, obituary, genealogy, news article of any kind.

Just saying, even with bits of information from other locals and names, I cannot find anything to satisfy my curiosity, much less that I can post. I know it must be even more frustrating for the ones that are not local and do not have access to that information. To me, it's like when somebody doesn't want to tell you something because they don't want to worry you instead of just letting you know so you can deal with it. You think about it over and over and come up with a million scenarios.

The problem LE may have, IMO, is that while the family can't prove what time and where Aliayah was last seen, neither can LE prove she wasn't see whenever it was they say. If the parents/adults continue to say she was in her room, and LE can't prove otherwise, I don't know where they go from here, just like Haleigh C., regardless of the personalities/backgrounds of the adults.

Who might have seen Aliayah??

I wonder if the receptionist, nurses or Dr at Lena's OB/GYN office remember seeing Aliayah. At this stage in her pregnancy she has probably had weekly visits.
Do they still monitor children under the age of 5 if someone receives WIC?
Food stamp office?

FYI for newcomers" It is not allowed to tell someone to send or that you have sent a PM Just don't want mods to get onto you.

I wonder if the receptionist, nurses or Dr at Lena's OB/GYN office remember seeing Aliayah. At this stage in her pregnancy she has probably had weekly visits.
Do they still monitor children under the age of 5 if someone receives WIC?
Food stamp office?

My youngest daughter receieves WIC for her daughter. Think the child goes in like maybe twice a year for a lead/blood test and mother for a nutrition class,

My youngest daughter receieves WIC for her daughter. Think the child goes in like maybe twice a year for a lead/blood test and mother for a nutrition class,

Thanks, I thought I remembered something like that.
Surely they would qualify with just SD working, her pregnancy and the number of children in the household.
I hope LE can find a way to verify the timeline.

A local that I am friends with (not FB friends teheh real friends) saw Lena, her mom, and three little ones (*I* am speculating Aliayah, the 5 year old and the baby) at the OB/gyn office last month.

I am so disheartened. So many similarities to our initial threads on our gal Zahra. The timeline problems, the lack of immediate reporting by parent and step parent. The lack of verified last sightings by non immediate family. And even down to the shoddy reporting or misreporting and the tangle of rumors, some ended up being verified, some were just red herrings.

:shakehead:

What has become of this poor baby.

I recall members having much of this same conversation, who last saw her? WIC/DCF involvement?

LE had a hard time of it in that case. I feel for the local LE in little A's case, having to try to piece all this together. My prayers go out again tonight for all those involved in trying to find this child.

Thanks, I thought I remembered something like that.
Surely they would qualify with just SD working, her pregnancy and the number of children in the household.
I hope LE can find a way to verify the timeline.

Oh I am sure they would qualify. I hope they can also.

I just can't believe that a neighbor can't pinpoint seeing her. The houses are so close together on that street and on Bendale and Armory Rd. I figure they used the back door for going in and out since the vehicle carport was in the back. But still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth