WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to a family member and they insinuated who they believe is responsible. I’m new and haven’t read all of the rules yet, so I’m not sure how much I can say. I don’t want to get in trouble with my first post.

Welcome...

You can become verified as a local by contacting a moderator...I don't see one on here right now...but if you go down to the bottom of the page, you will see the name of one on the "thread starter" which is "She Who Cannot be Named" and try to send her a PM? And she can help you become verified so that you can share local info.

I am NOT a mod...just don't see one here right now...:(

:welcome4::welcome4:
I talked to a family member and they insinuated who they believe is responsible. I’m new and haven’t read all of the rules yet, so I’m not sure how much I can say. I don’t want to get in trouble with my first post.

:welcome4

:Welcome1:​

You're right. Can't post rumors. Welcome the WS and to this Forum! You're a local! That's great!

Anything you heard on your scanner you can post there.

Problem is, I don't have a scanner. It seems like half of Lewis county are listening and posting to various groups.

As I don't have a scanner, I am not receiving the information first hand, so I'll report once MSM gets a hold of the story. It does not appear to be directly related, but there are some details that are hinky.

I'll report it as I find it...

I found and read the rules on posting information and I probably shouldn't say anything about that conversation. I'll go back and read all of the WS rules tomorrow. Thanks!

Problem is, I don't have a scanner. It seems like half of Lewis county are listening and posting to various groups.

As I don't have a scanner, I am not receiving the information first hand, so I'll report once MSM gets a hold of the story. It does not appear to be directly related, but there are some details that are hinky.

guess you know what to ask for Christmas.. in case you didn't know what to ask for... lol...

:welcome4::wagon::Welcome1:

Oh, I'm not a local. I spoke to them via email, but I understand the rumor rule. Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Anyway, I've been lurking since the Kyron case. I hope little Aliayah is brought home soon.

Oh, I'm not a local. I spoke to them via email, but I understand the rumor rule. Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Anyway, I've been lurking since the Kyron case. I hope little Aliayah is brought home soon.

:welcome::Banana4: Nice to see a fellow Oklahoman

This is just getting weirder by the minute...

It is a weird case, but I think the suicide isn't connected to the case. I mean, there are cases of suicide quite a bit. I think especially when the weather begins to change to the fall/winter months.

(My own brother committed suicide 10/21/90. Fall always takes me back.)

You do now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149880&highlight=aliayah+lunsford

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=3017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member