WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that is the exact same article as yesterday. I sure don't see the update. Unless they simply changed the number of days missing in the first sentence.

So depressing. That little face haunts me. Where could she be? I want to believe she is alive. I just wish I could.

I had a dream she was found alive last night. Too bad it doesn't appear to be true. :(

I realized why I am sooo obsessed with this little girl. It's because I know NOTHING about her. And to me that is heartbreaking. I haven't followed a whole lot of missing children cases, but the ones that I have I've always felt that I got to know a little about the child. In this case, I know nothing. Years from now when I think about this case, I do not want to remember Aliayah as the little girl who was missing with the sad face and a bag of Doritos in her hand.
So....if there are any friends or relatives lurking on this thread.....please feel free to come forward and tell us all about this beautiful little girl. You don't have to answer our questions....We may ask but you are free to ignore us. But please don't have a bag of Doritos as this little girls legacy.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9326-body-found-near-local-high-school
Body Found Near Local High School
A body was found just a few hours ago near University High School.

Mon County Sheriff Al Kisner says the body was found around 1:00 Thursday afternoon while two gas company workers were checking an odor of natural gas.
there are four people missing in wv from one county.. they have their own thread.. (all adults) I will bump that thread up just in case

How long does it take for the odor of decomposition to not be noticeable?

Sounds recent to me. IMO
:waitasec:

Is this in Weston? Thanks.
I have no idea. It's in a media that covers Weston, but I'm not a local so I have no clue where this high school is. They probably cover quite a few other areas also.

a local clarified above....

There was a man who went missing in morgantown a few months back. He was from pittsburgh. Several other missing people in the state including Earnest Francis who was last seen in New Martinsville.

Sorry if this is OT.. Just wanted to know if any of our locals are aware of any young women that have been reported missing anywhere in the vicinity(as in I understand the body was found 50miles away in Morgantown, home of WVU Mountaineers:(.. I'm a Herd girl myself:).lol)..

I don't believe this to have any relation to Aliayah or her case.. So was just curious if there are any reported missing young women? TIA

Sorry if this is OT.. Just wanted to know if any of our locals are aware of any young women that have been reported missing anywhere in the vicinity(as in I understand the body was found 50miles away in Morgantown, home of WVU Mountaineers:(.. I'm a Herd girl myself:).lol)..

I don't believe this to have any relation to Aliayah or her case.. So was just curious if there are any reported missing young women? TIA

How do you know it is a woman's body?

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9326-body-found-near-local-high-school
Body Found Near Local High School
A body was found just a few hours ago near University High School.

Mon County Sheriff Al Kisner says the body was found around 1:00 Thursday afternoon while two gas company workers were checking an odor of natural gas.

Im praying its not her.. Im still hoping shes safe somewhere..with that being said, this is someones loved one, and Im sending prayers..

No word if FBI showed up at the scene. If it was Aliayah, they would be there wouldn't they?

Did the media in WV forget there is a child missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89