WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and could someone please tell me what BBN and IIRC stand for? :)

:seeya: Here's what I can tell you from what I've observed following this case in defense of the now extended family (Vickie and her brothers) of Aliayah's coming forward.

Yes, Aliayah's extended family was harassed non stop on Facebook by another of their own obviously disgruntle extended family members. It wasn't quite the Hatfield & McCoy's, no star crossed lovers and no pig involved, but one extended family member (whose name starts with D and ends with A) apparently put themselves on a higher pedestal and was posting on Facebook nonstop berating both Aliayah's mother (for her criminal activity) and Aliayah's grandmother (Jo Ann) for allegedly stealing her own sister's husband.

So in essence there were two sisters married to the same man and each had children of their own with that man, so because the two groups of siblings had mothers who were sisters then they were all part of the same extended family. Well, except for the one family member whose name starts with "D". She apparently didn't want to be known as part of the family except her name popped up in an obituary when her father, the man who married the two sisters passed away. That obituary was posted on another forum (SM) where the case was being sleuthed and "D" found it and went on an all out attack of the rest of the family as though this whole case was about her because her name was in the obituary as part of that family.

The long berating postings went on and on (well over 50+ longggg postings) on multiple Facebook sites, and the gossip tidbits were an eye opener about a dysfunctional family, but IMO, it reached a point whereas it took the focus away from a three year old being missing while drama mama poster "D" went on spreading her attack to include Vickie and her brothers and any other family members that came to their defense.

Those original berated postings have since been deleted from the multiple Facebook sites. (Well, deleted but not missing :crazy:). The poster "D" has been banned from those Facebook sites also while Vickie, her brothers and other extended family members, and other concerned locals, were attempting to do some damage control and get the focus back on Aliayah. I don't doubt that tempers are short so anybody who shows up on Facebook in what appears to be confrontational or attack mode, they (Vickie, her brothers, family and friends) no doubt have flashbacks of poster "D" attempting to return under other assumed names.

I could see that Vickie and her brothers needed help, even they are obviously mind boggled as to why Aliayah's own mother and siblings are not coming forward to speak up on behalf of Aliayah. This is why I added a section on my website for Aliayah's case, to help get the word out to find this precious child. Somebody has to speak up for this child and thank God that her great Aunt Vickie, and her brothers are willing to help do just that.

We all know that Facebook is a social network and in my opinion, not a good format to maintain forum discussion, much less sleuthing on a case but that's the only tool many of the family members had when this case began and it appears, IMO, the sites that are there for this case are doing the best they can to provide updates and maintain discussion.

I hope this sort of explains some of what I've observed from my end. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :seeya:

ACR

Thanks so much, Vickie! --WOW---have you been able to speak to lena's neighbors? Is there anything that "we" could do to help you-or your family (not ll or rl)

"OUR NEIGHBORS" is a thrift store in Weston. The rumor is Aliayah was seen there a few days prior to being missing. I believe a lady named Sandy King works there and is the one that said it.

:seeya: Here's what I can tell you from what I've observed following this case in defense of the now extended family (Vickie and her brothers) of Aliayah's coming forward.

Yes, Aliayah's extended family was harassed non stop on Facebook by another of their own obviously disgruntle extended family members. It wasn't quite the Hatfield & McCoy's, no star crossed lovers and no pig involved, but one extended family member (whose name starts with D and ends with A) apparently put themselves on a higher pedestal and was posting on Facebook nonstop berating both Aliayah's mother (for her criminal activity) and Aliayah's grandmother (Jo Ann) for allegedly stealing her own sister's husband.

So in essence there were two sisters married to the same man and each had children of their own with that man, so because the two groups of siblings had mothers who were sisters then they were all part of the same extended family. Well, except for the one family member whose name starts with "D". She apparently didn't want to be known as part of the family except her name popped up in an obituary when her father, the man who married the two sisters passed away. That obituary was posted on another forum (SM) where the case was being sleuthed and "D" found it and went on an all out attack of the rest of the family as though this whole case was about her because her name was in the obituary as part of that family.

The long berating postings went on and on (well over 50+ longggg postings) on multiple Facebook sites, and the gossip tidbits were an eye opener about a dysfunctional family, but IMO, it reached a point whereas it took the focus away from a three year old being missing while drama mama poster "D" went on spreading her attack to include Vickie and her brothers and any other family members that came to their defense.

Those original berated postings have since been deleted from the multiple Facebook sites. (Well, deleted but not missing :crazy:). The poster "D" has been banned from those Facebook sites also while Vickie, her brothers and other extended family members, and other concerned locals, were attempting to do some damage control and get the focus back on Aliayah. I don't doubt that tempers are short so anybody who shows up on Facebook in what appears to be confrontational or attack mode, they (Vickie, her brothers, family and friends) no doubt have flashbacks of poster "D" attempting to return under other assumed names.

I could see that Vickie and her brothers needed help, even they are obviously mind boggled as to why Aliayah's own mother and siblings are not coming forward to speak up on behalf of Aliayah. This is why I added a section on my website for Aliayah's case, to help get the word out to find this precious child. Somebody has to speak up for this child and thank God that her great Aunt Vickie, and her brothers are willing to help do just that.

We all know that Facebook is a social network and in my opinion, not a good format to maintain forum discussion, much less sleuthing on a case but that's the only tool many of the family members had when this case began and it appears, IMO, the sites that are there for this case are doing the best they can to provide updates and maintain discussion.

I hope this sort of explains some of what I've observed from my end. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :seeya:

ACR

Thank You ACR, in all reality, this pretty much sums it up. Dang you are good!

Hey! At least there has been some action and answers here! Whats the weather in down state wva today?

Great, I just finished reading, and ya'll are in bed.

Let me get this straight on the whole picture thing: there *are* recent pictures but no one can get their hands on them because either, A. grandma won't go through them because she's distraught, or B. there are other children in them.

<Mod Snip> Find the pictures, black out the other children's faces with a permanent marker, post pics all over the web and flyers.

<Mod Snip>
I do have some other questions though, in case anyone has the answers.

-Did the aunt know Aliayah was her great niece before she went missing? If so, why wait until 5 weeks later to find out why no one was speaking for the family, therefore, for this child?

-Did the extended family know, or have any inkling, that Aliayah and the other children might be abused (i.e. did anyone know what kind of mother LL was, or father RL was? How did the children look when the family saw them? Were they happy? Clean (by everyone's standards)? Well fed?)

-If so, was CPS ever contacted? Why or why not?

-If so, did CPS act?

-Why hasn't anyone in the extended family taken the children in so they can be together, or is there not anyone who qualifies?

-What is the role of LL's sisters? Are they speaking to LE?

I'm so frustrated for this little girl, why all the outcry for her now? I hope it's not "too little, too late". :(

-all imo-

I believe i have answered questions about the pictures.
<Mod Snip>
Yes , I knew Aliayah was my great niece since she was born.
I DID NOT WAIT 5 WEEKS TO SPEAK OUT, BEEN HERE ALL ALONG, STAYED BACK A LITTLE HOPING LENA WOULD SPEAK OUT. Thay didnt happen so here I am.
NO, we had no idea Aliayah was abused and dont KNOW that she was.
My brother Randy said the children were always clean, well dressed and looked healthy. Aliayah's hair was always comed and usually in pony or pig tails.
No apparent signs of abuse.
Lena, Ralph and all the kids were at Randys over July 4th for a cookout, according to him , all was happy and had a good time. Nothing suspicious.
Several would have, wanted to and asked to take the children in to keep them together.
There is no reason why any of the extended family would not qualify to have the children. We have nothing to hide <Mod Snip>. <Mod Snip>CPS has been contacted and the Judge ordered them to stay in foster care. I believe it is to try to get info from them, but this is my OPINION.
As far as LL sisters, Wendy is too imature to do much, Donna Riddle is too good to do anything but praise herself. Tina and Lynn have had no contact with Lena (lena's choice, they have tried) Tina is doing everything she can to help, and so is Lynn.
Hope this answers ALL of your questions, and I ask if you have more questions , please do not list so many in 1 post as it is hard to reply that to them this way.

And if she was the only "ma" she knew for the first 18 months of her life, why would she not see her at LEAST 3-5 times per week, now? That's cruel IMO. It was like being ripped from the arms of her mother (as far as she knew) but then again, I just don't understand the dynamics of this family's situation at ALL ... sigh.

I do not know the answer to this, but will ask Jo Ann today.

Im curious-I would like to know how far in advance the family knew of the press conference-and if they knew of the reward.

I found out about PC on tuesday night. Stacy Jacobson emailed messaged me and told me. No I did not no about the reward or what was going to discussed at PC

IF grandma didn't see aliayah for a "few" weeks, why do we believe that she went missing on 9/24/2011? because LL said so?

All I can tell ya is JoAnn said she heard Aliayah talking in back ground while she was on phone to Lena a couple days prior to disapearance

Just wondering why AV was concerned if maggie got pictures of e1 at the press conference?? was there someone there we were supposed to see or was there a concern that everyone got face time? Find it an odd question considering the gravity of the entire situation...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=271270789585089

Well put your mind at ease , I will tell ya why, I was trying to find out if someone I trusted on another site was actually trying to make a fool of me. After reading comments on this site and all the "putting down" on this site I wanted to know WHO was doing it. I knew 1 was there because of some of the things this person posted here was not on the news. As in 1 of the conversations my brother and I had with FBI that day. Our conversation was taken inside as soon as it was suspected. And yes, I know all who were there. I will just leave it at that. But I will say if you want any info I have that I can share all you have to do is ask.

IIRC, I remember reading somewhere that Aliayah has lived at her grandmothers house for a good portion of her life. I've heard that Lena and all the children have lived there with her. Maybe Vickie can elaborate?

Yes this is true, exact amounts of time I am not certain, but I do know Lena and kids moved out of JoAnns around 3 months ago. They have been with JoAnn off and on since birth.

If thats the case-then Grandma probly feels as if she has lost a daughter too!! --After doing her best to care for LLs children-this is how it ends up-1 vanished , the rest in foster care. And more on the way....

I can tell ya JoAnn is in a bad way emotionally, She is not only grieving for Aliayah, but for the other 4 kids as well, and I'm sure she is totally upset over Lena as well. Lena IS her daughter , and if you are a parent, you must have some understanding how all this can effect one mentaly. I cant imagine all she is going thru and pray it never happens again to anyone.

I am a little curious as to why when the questions turned to RSO's involved with the family....the answers stopped coming.

If that was for me, I am not avoiding anything, however i do like to eat dinner sometimes and sometimes I do get busy elsewhere as has happened this eve. I can not sit her 24/7 and did not know I had to ask to be excused.If I leave, I will check back and answer any questions I can.I will answer ALL questions I can to the best of my ability and as fast as I can.

I think I have caught up on the question. If I missed some it was not intentional, repost them please. I hope I am being some help here. All I want is Aliayah home. I will do anything to see that that happens. This is and should be all about Aliayah. If I sound a little testy in my comments please forgive me and try to understand all we have been thru. My heart and mind is on Aliayah. But I am human and menopausal so please bear with me.

I think I have caught up on the question. If I missed some it was not intentional, repost them please. I hope I am being some help here. All I want is Aliayah home. I will do anything to see that that happens. This is and should be all about Aliayah. If I sound a little testy in my comments please forgive me and try to understand all we have been thru. My heart and mind is on Aliayah. But I am human and menopausal so please bear with me.

Vickie-you ROCK!!!

Vickie, I'd hate for all your info to be deleted because you may of missed the post about being properly verified before providing inside information... Bear with me and I will go back and grab the steps you will need to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019