WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Aliayah you are in our hearts and in our minds every moment of the day. We want you home, we want you safe, we want you found.

Prayers for Aliayah

Prayers today is the day answers are found in Aliayah's disappearance.

:praying:

I agree with you, but if there is no media camera around, no reporters there to record it, how do we know they aren't? (I'm referring to all the parents of missing, not just this one.) I have seen very little coverage of this little missing girl, yet there are segments covering baby Lisa's case all day long, every day.
I read cases on here that I have never seen on any news network. I know they can't cover every one of them, there are so many, but some of them do not get any national coverage at all and very little local coverage, from what I hear. Why do some cases attract more media and others don't?

I can tell you as a local, Aliayah's immediate family is NOT pleading for her return, they are not talking with the media and most are trying to just "go on with their lives".

The media is in contact with several community members who have taken it upon themselves to keep Aliayah's story in the forefront. Several cousins have come forward to help get the word out, but the people who spoke in front of cameras on the first day remain silent...they aren't even telling about Aliayah and her life. It's just one big cone of silence around the family.

Today at 6PM there is a balloon launch for Aliayah at the Lewis County Courthouse. One person out of the community took it upon herself to organize this event, where 1000 purple (Aliayah's favorite color) balloons will be set free in the hopes that she will see them.

Another group has been formed to contact media outlets nationwide to get Aliayah's story out there.

We have been working hard to both keep her on everyone's minds, as well as informing the public about how often this happens, even just here in the state of West Virginia. Things have to change, and there are people here in the community who are working with that goal in mind.

I can tell you as a local, Aliayah's immediate family is NOT pleading for her return, they are not talking with the media and most are trying to just "go on with their lives".

The media is in contact with several community members who have taken it upon themselves to keep Aliayah's story in the forefront. Several cousins have come forward to help get the word out, but the people who spoke in front of cameras on the first day remain silent...they aren't even telling about Aliayah and her life. It's just one big cone of silence around the family.

Today at 6PM there is a balloon launch for Aliayah at the Lewis County Courthouse. One person out of the community took it upon herself to organize this event, where 1000 purple (Aliayah's favorite color) balloons will be set free in the hopes that she will see them.

Another group has been formed to contact media outlets nationwide to get Aliayah's story out there.

We have been working hard to both keep her on everyone's minds, as well as informing the public about how often this happens, even just here in the state of West Virginia. Things have to change, and there are people here in the community who are working with that goal in mind.

Well, that is just so sad, but how are they going to move on with their lives when this child is missing? I'm very happy that your group is helping to keep her story in the news, bless you for that. Every child is important and deserves to be found.

I can't be there in person but definitely will be in spirit with all who will
be at the vigil. Prayers going up for sweet Aliayah today and God bless all who will be at the balloon launch.

BBM. This is just sad. IMO, this entire immediate family is involved in a cover up. Innocent people don't refuse to cooperate with LE, they don't refuse to work with the media and they demand answers. It's so sad to see this child was nothing more than a 'throw away child' to her immediate family.

There is NO way this child wandered off. If she had wandered, she would have been located by now. How can a grandmother, aunts and possibly uncles stay quiet? If it happened to one child, it could happen again. Aliayah's siblings are at risk if everyone decides to keep their trap shut. This is infuriating.

The other thing that blows my mind, NO one is talking. Not even friends. Did no one who knew Aliayah in real life care?

SOMEONE has answers. The L and S family aren't bright enough to pull this off without someone knowing. DO THE RIGHT THING. Call LE with whatever information you have about this childs disappearance. Give this child some dignity and allow her to be found. Demonstrate to YOUR children you will do the right thing and not turn your back on an innocent child.

Today marks one month Aliayah has been missing. :(

moo

IIRC a year later he had a girlfriend who was pregnant.IMO he shirked his responsibility of all those kids to start all over again with a younger woman.Their mom dies then he abandoned them,great guy NOT!:furious:

Edit to add Father Who Ditched Nine Kids Via Safe Haven Law Has Twins on the Way

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529597,00.html#ixzz1bfASAqYC

OMG I can barely take any more. he should be in jail, IMO. If not that, they better be garnishing his wages. Those poor kids!!!!

Still thinking of you sweet baby girl, praying you will be found safe and warm.....

Where are you sweetie?

just bumping for Aliayah

For Aliayah:

Purple_Balloon_by_EmilyFreeze.gif

The only plea that I've seen comes from one of Aliayah's aunts on her FB wall. It states "i miss you aliayah you was everthing to us please come back home if someone got you please take a pic of her then we will know she is safe and a live thank you"

Other than that, we have heard NOTHING from her family. It almost seems like the general attitude of LE and others here is 'Lewis county secrets are supposed to stay secret".

There are a lot of things that I've found that are "different' here in Lewis county.

Back in February, a 14-month old child "fell" out of the sink while he was unattended by the mother's boyfriend. The boyfriend said that he performed CPR on the child. Upon examination of the child, it was found that he had 16 rib fractures, with an additional 5 old fractures that were healing. The boyfriend was arrested and is in the Central Regional Jail.

Under West Virginia law, if you are arrested and bound over for trial, then you must be indicted by the grand jury. If three grand juries meet and you are not indicted, you are then released with no further action. Christopher Sheppard is facing the third grand jury here in Lewis county, which convenes on November 7th.

In March of this year, Cory Burkhart, a Lewis County High School senior and sufferer of Downs Syndrome, died during a domestic disturbance between him and his mother. The mother's boyfriend subdued the boy while his mother left the residence. According to his autopsy, Cory died from asphyxiation. As of today, no charges have been filed against the boyfriend. The Lewis county sheriff is supposedly investigating, yet they will not take statements from the boy's own father.

Like I said, things are different here...

Still no news, this has to be the saddest case -ever!! ---I wish I could be there to help release the beautiful purple balloons....you are loved Aliayah!!

I hope the countryside is covered with hunters. I hope they are walking through shoulder to shoulder! Keep those eyes wide open and leave the hootch at home!

Thinking of Aliayah and sending up a spiritual purple balloon in her honor

purple-balloon-md.png

Hoping for some answers for you soon baby girl

NCMC1180362c1.jpg

I was looking to change my Avatar with Aliayah's picture and just noticed that her left eye has a broken blood vessel. That and the bruise on her upper left brow make me so sad.

Aliayah, we want you back Baby Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member