DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) no

2)not discussed with me

3)not sure

I hear Jo Ann is now mad at me, she wont take my calls

not to sound cold hearted Vickie.....but this isn't about Joann right now. This is about trying to find Aliayah. You are only trying to help. She shouldn't be getting mad at anyone who is trying to help.
Keep the faith and keep pushing on...

not to sound cold hearted Vickie.....but this isn't about Joann right now. This is about trying to find Aliayah. You are only trying to help. She shouldn't be getting mad at anyone who is trying to help.
Keep the faith and keep pushing on...

(please dont get mad at me) ---Maybe she thinks by getting mad-you will also stop searching for the truth? WHY would anyone be mad at YOU for doing what she and lena should be doing in the first place?

If Lena is not in her home....where is she staying?
(Please don't give exact details)

another place to get the word out
https://www.facebook.com/bringthem
Bring them Home *Locate Lost Loved Ones SIGNIFICANT numbers of the missing people are patriots or their loved ones. BRING THEM HOME is here for all families with missing loved ones. I am the Director of PPP Recovery and the CEO of BRING THEM HOME. If you would like to volunteer with our program please contact u. . We are a Non-profit program through Patriot Outreach.

I hear Jo Ann is now mad at me, she wont take my calls

I know this has been asked, but I think it's extremely important... did Lena tell Joann anything? Why, otherwise, would Joann be mad at you? I know you are close to her, and she loves Aliayah, but Lena is her daughter...

I know this has been asked, but I think it's extremely important... did Lena tell Joann anything? Why, otherwise, would Joann be mad at you? I know you are close to her, and she loves Aliayah, but Lena is her daughter...

I do not know if Lena told Jo Ann anything or not.
I was told JoAnn is mad at me for talking to the media and on face book and probably here.

I truely understand she loves her daughter, but we are talking about a child here, a defenceless little girl, that her mother wont even speak up for.
I'm MAD too dam it:furious:
If she is mad so be it, I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT TO PERSONALLY KNOW ALIAYAH AND I LOVE HER.
WHAT IS WRONG HERE!!!!:furious::banghead:

SORRY HAD TO VENT
I need to step away for a minute or two

Take a walk and clear your head. You are doing the right thing....you just need to remind yourself of that over and over again.
Aliayah needs a voice....if not you, then who? probably no one and Aliayah will just fade away.

I was told JoAnn is mad at me for talking to the media and on face book and probably here.

I truely understand she loves her daughter, but we are talking about a child here, a defenceless little girl, that her mother wont even speak up for.
If she is mad so be it, I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT TO PERSONALLY KNOW ALIAYAH AND I LOVE HER.

Vickie-IF she IS mad at you for doing your best for Aliayah-then it sends big red flags off. Don't let ANYONE stop you from finding out the truth. The truth might be hurtful -but you and I both know that Aliayah needs a voice, and you are that voice. Without a voice, Aliayah hasn't been heard. I feel that is exactly what they want :(

(hugsss)

Maybe we should give Vickie a break from all the questions for a little while and focus on something else.....
anyone have any suggestions on how to help Vickie get Aliayah's name and face out there a little more?

Maybe we should give Vickie a break from all the questions for a little while and focus on something else.....
anyone have any suggestions on how to help Vickie get Aliayah's name and face out there a little more?

Probably a great idea. I would be more than willing to send out some emails for Vickie tomorrow to news stations and shows. I would also be willing to write a letter to her congressman/senator. And of course anything else that can be done from so far away :(

Vickie-I don't want to sound harsh either but maybe hearing this from someone removed from the situation can help. The truth is that there is right and there is wrong. What you are doing is RIGHT. Anyone trying to keep you from seeking the truth is WRONG!!! We are here for you and support you but respect what you do or do not wish to share.

The information about Aliayah living with grandma for the first 18 months, then eventually alone with her mother, it now makes sense why Aliayah looks so sad in recent photos. Add to that the info that Lena has a drug problem and "tantrums" including where she has assaulted her mother and we have a major problem here. Very dangerous environment for Aliayah.

As others have said, I can see her crying for her Maw when sick and that angering a short-fused Lena. Very scary and does not bode well for the baby.

The information about Aliayah living with grandma for the first 18 months, then eventually alone with her mother, it now makes sense why Aliayah looks so sad in recent photos.

I actually disagree with these posts... we don't know how often grandma visited AL over the past >2 years since Lena had her back. At that age *most* children are able to readjust to mom again, assuming that Lena spent any time bonding with her... also assuming that she had lots of time with her sibs. The "sad" pictures that I've seen are pretty dated. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl