WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a SBG, 28 yrs. old indicted for 5 counts of using an access device. Could this be the person that LL gave her SNAP card to?

Wouldn't that be a fed and not a state offense?

Reporter just left. I pray I did ok for Aliayah, I hate giving interviews, but I was honest with them when they asked Why was I , a great aunt speaking for Aliayah. I told them , because Aliayah's mom , step dad or grandmother would speak for her, my brothers and I decided we HAD to.

He said the next hearing will be in Jan. on fraud charges

Betting that she's in the hospital. But wouldn't her lawyer know that?

Just found it in the Exponent Telegram under Court Roundup:

Federal Public Defender Biran Kornbrath on Monday filed a waiver of appearance that defendant Lena Lunsford had signed. Kornbrath said later in the day that his client was waiving the appearance because "she is in labor; for medical reasons."

Vickie, will WCHS show your interview tonight at 6 PM? Hopefully I can make it home from work in time to see it. I'm glad that the news media is giving coverage to this case: NO WAY can Aliayah be allowed to be neglected and forgotten in her time of need!

Vickie, will WCHS show your interview tonight at 6 PM? Hopefully I can make it home from work in time to see it. I'm glad that the news media is giving coverage to this case: NO WAY can Aliayah be allowed to be neglected and forgotten in her time of need!

I am not sure when it will be shown, I dont get WCHS

I am not sure when it will be shown, I dont get WCHS

But I am sure I will hear about it, I didnt hold anything back, so I am sure I am on someones SH-- list. but I really don't care. They dont seem to care about Aliayah, so therefore I dont care whet they think of me. I did what I thought was right.

But I am sure I will hear about it, I didnt hold anything back, so I am sure I am on someones SH-- list. but I really don't care. They dont seem to care about Aliayah, so therefore I dont care whet they think of me. I did what I thought was right.

Aliayah is so lucky to have someone like you, and your brothers, who care for her and want her to come home! Many many *hugs* to you, and THANK YOU for everything you are doing for her!

Be careful Vickie.

just saw hearing scheduled for Dec. 13 on motions filed in fraud charge against Lena

Just found it in the Exponent Telegram under Court Roundup:

Federal Public Defender Biran Kornbrath on Monday filed a waiver of appearance that defendant Lena Lunsford had signed. Kornbrath said later in the day that his client was waiving the appearance because "she is in labor; for medical reasons."

With all due respect to Mr. Kornbrath, I think I'll wait for the birth announcement. This woman has reportedly been in and out of labor for over a month now. I call BS til I know otherwise. That whole labor excuse has been used waaaay too often inthis case IMO.

But I am sure I will hear about it, I didnt hold anything back, so I am sure I am on someones SH-- list. but I really don't care. They dont seem to care about Aliayah, so therefore I dont care whet they think of me. I did what I thought was right.[/Q

:yourock:

with all due respect to mr. Kornbrath, i think i'll wait for the birth announcement. This woman has reportedly been in and out of labor for over a month now. I call bs til i know otherwise. That whole labor excuse has been used waaaay too often inthis case imo.

agree!!!!!!!

Lunsford allegedly sold a SNAP balance, or federal food stamps, worth more than $100 to another person for $50 in cash. If convicted she could spend five years behind bars and owe a fine of up to $10,000.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...rd-mother-of-missing-3-year-old-girl-indicted

I'm thinking if it is a federal offense to sell them, it would be a federal offense to buy them also.

I read---5 years for each offense? I will go in just a second and dig up the case law. This girl is in some trouble for what she has done. IF the federal governmnent -gives this woman a deal----i will throw up! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member