WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One never knows, I guess LL could have sold the food stamps to get money to pay the debt. But once Aliayah was missing, why not ask someone for the money? Why allow the situation to continue and traumatize a child?

Your right. She could have been trying to sell the FS for the money. She may have asked for the money from someone and we just don't know. I do however don't think that she cares about her child being traumatized. Thats my opinion, but I know I never wanted my child to see his parents do drugs or drink. Not that we never took a drink the whole time he was growing up. But it was only every now and then. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year. And drugs never (and still doesn't) come into our house. It's a choice you make. She just seems to not make a lot of good choices.:worms:

I'm so mad I could spit! This statement was only released because she was mad at her aunt & other family who were upset because she hasn't released a statement or done anything to get the word out about Aliayah.

One never knows, I guess LL could have sold the food stamps to get money to pay the debt. But once Aliayah was missing, why not ask someone for the money? Why allow the situation to continue and traumatize a child?

My own thoughts are that it will come out that her sale of SNAP benefits had nowhere near such a maternal impetus and everything to do with financing certain illegal lifesytle choices that no pregnant woman should even be contemplating, ever. But that is just my own feel for the situation.

I'm so mad I could spit! This statement was only released because she was mad at her aunt & other family who were upset because she hasn't released a statement or done anything to get the word out about Aliayah.

Can you believe after all this time she gives a statement but it's to knock Vickie and her brothers for speaking out. This woman is something else. Sharedspirit I was mad when I read this too. I would have used every second to beg for my child. She is just trying to cover her butt....:furious:

Can you believe after all this time she gives a statement but it's to knock Vickie and her brothers for speaking out. This woman is something else. Sharedspirit I was mad when I read this too. I would have used every second to beg for my child. She is just trying to cover her butt....:furious:

I bet we aren't as mad as vickie & her brothers are right now! I'm going to have to think about this and rethink my opinion as to what happened.

The thought of her daughter alive <Mod Snip>. Hey thanks for coming out 47 days late just to say other people who are speaking are incorrect. Best way to have had that solved is to talk long ago. DUH! How dare she come out just to say that? I dare say I dislike her even more now. I had no idea that was possible.

We just watched it on the local (WDTV) news. the reporter reading the statement made numerous mistakes, because she knows as do most people that it was just words, with no real emotions behind it.

If we are this frustrated, just imagine how LE, the FBI and even CPS is feeling.

Or just trying to discredit Vickie and the brothers. Not working!!

C'mon Shared....isn't Lena up for "MOM" of the year?

I mean-----
Don't most "MOMS" drive aimlessly for 2 hours for their missing child, making sure they run out of gas-...and then bum money for ciggies and gas -while NOT mentioning the littleone?

Don't most "MOMS" search the neighborhood for their missing child -yet they DONT tell a neighbor who has been outside ALL Day --that the littleone is missing?

Don't most moms NOT provide LE with a decent pic of the missing child?

Don't most moms of missing children NOT accept the help of professionals like Mark Klass?

Dont most Moms sell their childrens food stamps? Not ONCE but time and time again?

Dont most Moms after they are caught red-handed selling not HERS OR RALPHS-but her CHILDRENS FOOD STAMPS---Mod Snip

Dont most moms with missing children watin SIX weeks to make a statement about the litle child -when FINALLY SOMEONE is brave enough to cross her path?

Lena Lunsford-...I hope you know -there is a place reserved JUST for you..not only in FEDERAL prison (after they convict you) and I am sure they will...but there is a place for people who use and abuse children. Obviously it isnt ANYONES fault but YOURS that your children are now living with the state. IMO you better get a good lood at those twins, cause you will NEVER see them again.

YOU are NOT a mother...in fact a DOG cares for their young, better than you have. YOU expect the state to hand you money for them-to feed, clothe and house them-and when they vanish-all you can do is sell those same benefits and get high?

...go right back to the hole you crawled out of. The FBI is onto you---..you must love prison. Only this time-YOUR Mom wont have the children.. or draw the check.

just my opinion..and i apologize but this is terrible.

It's been 46 days since Aliayah went missing and the 1st time we hear from Lena Lunsford, this is what she has to say ... Sadly, a relative of ours who has no knowledge of the real facts has been making uninformed comments to the media which I hope will come to a stop by my speaking out now.

:maddening:
icon8.gif
icon13.gif
:banghead: :furious: :behindbar :pullhair: :no: :steamed: :rage: :cursing:

Lena has THREE lawyers?????????????????????????:waitasec: WTH??????????? As for the so-called "statement" I will for once hold my peace.:hand: Hang on, Aliayah-we won't give up on you, sweety!

"Statement by Vickie Bowen
It has been 46 days since Aliayah disappeared.
I am glad her mother finally spoke out about HER child.
However 46 days is a long time and the public wanted and needed to know that Aliayah is LOVED and Wanted.
The statements my brothers and I have made have all been based on facts as we know them. We were told by immediate family that we were NOT allowed to speak to the media, however I asked FBI Agent Killeen and he said we, the extended family or immediate family was not now or ever under a GAG order.
The same thing happened when we asked for recent pictures of Aliayah. We were told FBI and law enforcement took all of Lena's pictures. We asked the FBI and they said this was not true and asked me if they could use the pictures I had posted on Facebook.
My brothers and I will continue to seek the truth and the whereabouts of Aliayah until she is brought home. We love Aliayah and want her home.
Lena and her mother are no longer speaking to my brothers and I, so I hope the statement made by Lena through her Lawyers is heart felt by her and she continues to actively speak for and help find Aliayah."

I like the whole statement. She wrote about two words in that thing. No way she wrote that. I also like that she thanked LE for helping and giving her hope. The LE press releases have flat out stated there is little hope. And not to mention she keeps getting arrested after the disappearance. Shes deluded.

I like the whole statement. She wrote about two words in that thing. No way she wrote that. I also like that she thanked LE for helping and giving her hope. The LE press releases have flat out stated there is little hope. And not to mention she keeps getting arrested after the disappearance. Shes deluded.

deluded AND getting her "civil rights" protected.......doesn't get much scarier than that.

The last line. About the person or persons responsible for this "nightmare"??? Really? Were sorry to inconvenience you with the investigation into the disappearance to your child. Lets be honest its not like you'd be doing anything otherwise. You cant even get pregnant currently.

No seriously. More disassociation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member