WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS, MountainMama!

I can't bear the thought that her sister had anything to do with this, but it's been going through my mind more often than I'd like. I sure hope it doesn't turn out that way.

Plastic like garbage bags???? hmmm now that is strange . Who would carry bags with them to murder somebody?

Welcome to WS, MountainMama!

I can't bear the thought that her sister had anything to do with this, but it's been going through my mind more often than I'd like. I sure hope it doesn't turn out that way.

Can you point me to the video of the sister giving an interview. I looked earlier and couldn't find it.

I'm sorry, concerned. I haven't had any luck finding what I saw on tv. I'm pretty sure it was Greta's show though.

OK bags, some years ago when I did my laundry I would take a box of bags with me to put clean laundry in until I got home.. but I had four of us at the time. I wouldnt think that she would have needed bags for just her laundry so that makes me think that who ever did this was inside of the apartment..IMO
(oh just to let you know I just took three more pumpkin pies out of oven, that is 7 so far) mmmmmmmm smells so good

Plastic bags was the term used in that article, and from that I can only speculate that the bags were the large trash or leaf bags that many keep in their kitchens. Yes, someone could have gone home to get bags, someone could could have bought them, or someone could have brought them. Odds may be that the bags came from her apartment as others suggest. In that case it is possible that someone could have gone to her apartment to get bags after she was killed.

But, why go through the trouble and take the risk of going back to her apartment to get bags to wrap her body in? And, if someone went home or to the store to get bags it would have been risky going back to wrap her body, too. There have been cases that I vaguely recall where someone actually did that. But, if it has happened it is very rare. This plastic bag issue has me thinking.

Also, I was thinking that it is possible that the person who wrapped Leah's body may have wanted to cover her up and not leave her laying without being covered. If there there is any truth to this, and I am just speculating, then it suggests remorse and a possible previous emotional connection.

Lion

Sister will know if the bags are the kind they use or not.

If Leah was not sexually assaulted, we may begin discussing sister alot more.

Putting someone in bags makes it easier to move them. Sort of like putting a rug under a piece of furniture and dragging vs. lifting.

OK bags, some years ago when I did my laundry I would take a box of bags with me to put clean laundry in until I got home.. but I had four of us at the time. I wouldnt think that she would have needed bags for just her laundry so that makes me think that who ever did this was inside of the apartment..IMO
(oh just to let you know I just took three more pumpkin pies out of oven, that is 7 so far) mmmmmmmm smells so good

Yum! I haven't baked anything this year. You make me feel so inadequate. :slap:

I have these huge contractors trash bags. They are huge and real thick much more so than the leaf bags. I'm thinking Leah was stuffed into one and it was double or triple bagged, hence the comment about "bags".

http://www./productlist/Contractor-Bags/25?gclid=CNrzxKbkv5ACFRk0awodznb1Ww#

I have these huge contractors trash bags. They are huge and real thick much more so than the leaf bags. I'm thinking Leah was stuffed into one and it was double or triple bagged, hence the comment about "bags".

http://www./productlist/Contractor-Bags/25?gclid=CNrzxKbkv5ACFRk0awodznb1Ww#

That is what I was wondering about considering they said they where doing work on the building. They are really heavy and big bags. I am surprised my sons friends havent said anything about it.. sometimes kids talk and let out things. Contractors also carry those bags with them on the truck.

Unless I hear from LE that large industrial bags were used I tend to think that the more commonly found and used large trash bags/leaf bags were used.

Also, I work at a vet hospital, and we double bag our deceased creatures before bringing them to the back area. A few have been heavy and weighed up to 150 LB or more. i can tell you that it is a lot harder to carry or move a large animal in plastic bags then moving them without the bags. It is harder to get a grip and the bags make everything slippery.

I am interested in knowing whether or not this poor young woman was sexually assaulted, too.

Lion

Unless I hear from LE that large industrial bags were used I tend to think that the more commonly found and used large trash bags/leaf bags were used.

Also, I work at a vet hospital, and we double bag our deceased creatures before bringing them to the back area. A few have been heavy and weighed up to 150 LB or more. i can tell you that it is a lot harder to carry or move a large animal in plastic bags then moving them without the bags. It is harder to get a grip and the bags make everything slippery.

I am interested in knowing whether or not this poor young woman was sexually assaulted, too.

Lion

I have run into the same problem with my bags. They are so huge you can go to town filling them up. But then you have to try to haul them out to the garbage. Not easy!

I have run into the same problem with my bags. They are so huge you can go to town filling them up. But then you have to try to haul them out to the garbage. Not easy!

But you managed to do it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member