WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do they have DNA in the I-70 attacks?

Not sure about DNA in the KS, IN, MO cases but LE should have lifted fingerprints from the businesses he entered. There may be DNA from the pants the killer pulled down on the survivor in TX if LE preserved them.

I have to agree with Ghostl8y the (Roommate) has to know more. She lived with him in her house for 8 years he even ate Thanksgiving dinner with them. And you dont notice ANYTHING? Something does Not add up.

http://www.news3lv.com/mostpopular/...-suspected-serial/zHOlft7XyE2U9TOYkxqd3Q.cspx

ALSO something that I thought always was interesting since I first read it, is a quote that came from her daughter
“My daughter says he was like the creepy uncle,” Jane said.
So what made the daughter say that about NF??? I dont think it was the gun collection because mom seemed like that was normal.. then what was it that made the daughter say he was creepy... I have thought about that one many times.

The room mate, "Jane" contradicts herself. She says he was "unassuming" and did nothing but work and come home in one sentence, then says he "fits the profile". Huh???? Well which is it? I think she's lying through her teeth, personally.

And we have testimony from former coworkers of Falls that say he would come in to work hours early and drive into the desert, and he would also drive out on his days off. (not to mention all the documented traffic stops out of state during his tenure at the dam) so "Jane's" statements have been totally discredited.

I say this as a mother....if my child said they felt a person living in our home was creepy, they would be out asap. I wouldn't continue to allow them exposure to my child.

I wonder if there's a little more going on with the roomie. A relationship she doesn't want to admit to? Maybe involvement in the drug trade that could implicate her? Could NF have been delivering/picking up drugs in all these various locations? Could his attempt at insurance fraud have been an attempt to recoup some sort of loss in which he needed to make good? Is this why he lived as a transient for the last few months of his life, could someone have been after him?

Anxiously awaiting news on NMF's DNA.
Assuming they had a hit on CODIS and that means they have to "double-check" results before announcing anything.
I hope they are showing his c. 1993 photo to I-70 witnesses and Houston, TX attack survivor. Curious to what they would say.

I wonder if whomever is leading the investigations on i-70 and Texas should be directed to Falls high school photo. If they were able to get someone to do an age progression of the photo, maybe aging it 5 or 6 years, could that help? I'm thinking that boy's appearances change quite a lot between the ages of 17 and early 20's....Falls probably would have filled out a lot more in the face and gained some weight.

My understanding is that they have no DNA in I-70 attacks because his victims were shot but not sexually assaulted. Very abnormal. No telling if the investigators have any fingerprints from any of the stores he entered during his killing spree.There were two eyewitnesses who helped police with the sketches and if the later Houston shooting was connected, an eyewitness survivor.

My husband said #13 is a gallon of Mobil Motor Oil

It does look like Mobile Motor Oil. Thank you.

The list below is updated.

1. Unknown plastic.
2. XTRA™ Tropical Passion™ Liquid Detergent 175 OZ.
3. Bullet proof vest
4. Axe
5. Tanto single edge knife
6. Stiletto double edged knife.
7. Maul
8. Shovel
9. Bleach? Unknown brand.
10. White trash bag
11. White trash bag
12. Double head ax.
13. Mobile Motor Oil.
14. White trash bags with something in them.
15. Clear plastic container.
16. White plastic bag.
17. Unknown.
18. Sock? Tissue? Paper towel?
19. Boot(s).
20. Clorox wipe.
21. Four way lug wrench.
22. Seat handle.
23. Unknown. White handle?
24. Cooler? Laundry hamper? Person sized bin? Cot?
25. Unknown.
26. Unknown.
27. Machete.
28. Booklet?

There's two things that have been rolling around in my head. The first is the interview with NF's former room mate of 8 years. She stated that he led an uneventful life. That all he did was "work and come home, work and come home" and that there was no relationship, he was merely a tenant. I think this is complete and utter B.S. with a side of hokum. I think she needs to be reinterviewed. He clearly was taking long road trips frequently, as the police have records of him being pulled over at this time. So that part of the room mates testimony was a lie. Clearly he was gone for long periods of time, he did not just "work and come home". Also, she stated about how he took pride in bragging about his gun collection, showing her his trophies. That doesn't sound like "no relationship" to me....it sounds like they were friends who knew each others interests well.

The fact that the room mate would lie makes me think she herself had something to hide. I can understand not wanting to say too much and have the media hound you, but my gut feeling is she was covering her own butt. Perhaps she was involved in illegal activities as well and doesn't want to call attention to herself. My first guess would be that she works/worked as a prostitute, as Falls seems to gravitate towards them.

The second thing is an interview with a friend of Falls, who stated that he was despondent over being dumped by a "gal pal". I found this terminology weird. Not girlfriend, not significant other, but gal pal....that term leads me to believe it wasn't a serious relationship, more of an arrangement. Along the same lines as a woman having a "boy toy". And the "gal pal" was married, and dumped him to reunite with her husband. Could the "gal pal" actually have been a prostitute that Falls was with regularly? And did she indeed dump him, or did she stop taking him as a client? I also wonder if LE had discovered her identity and checked to see if she actually exists and is alive. All speculation, of course. I think I've thought all my thinks for today. ;)

I read a post that said Falls roommate from 2000 - 2008 was a cop.

Its just a comment on a news article, so take that with a huge grain of salt until confirmed...

Anxiously awaiting news on NMF's DNA.
Assuming they had a hit on CODIS and that means they have to "double-check" results before announcing anything.
I hope they are showing his c. 1993 photo to I-70 witnesses and Houston, TX attack survivor. Curious to what they would say.

I've emailed both the reporter for the story update, and the head of the WV Forensics lab to see if there is any more publicly available information.

The reporter responded that he will look into it.
No word yet from Mrs. Lemons.

I think it's quite unfair to accuse the roommate of lying on the basis of one interview of unknown accuracy, especially when most of the inconsistencies could stem from loose language rather than any attempt to mislead. I know most of my conversational recollections would not stand up to that kind of scrutiny.

I've emailed both the reporter for the story update, and the head of the WV Forensics lab to see if there is any more publicly available information.

The reporter responded that he will look into it.
No word yet from Mrs. Lemons.

Mrs. Lemons responded to my email today.
She says the DNA work is complete. The report was released to the investigator, and inquiries should be directed to the investigator.

Now if I just knew who that is...

Mrs. Lemons responded to my email today.
She says the DNA work is complete. The report was released to the investigator, and inquiries should be directed to the investigator.

Now if I just knew who that is...

Steve Cooper was heading the Charleston investigation I believe. The case is officially closed there, but he might still be in charge of distributing the report to other divisions where Falls is considered a person of interest.

Steve Cooper was heading the Charleston investigation I believe. The case is officially closed there, but he might still be in charge of distributing the report to other divisions where Falls is considered a person of interest.

Thank you Heather!

An email query has now been sent to Mr. Cooper.

I spoke with Lt. Cooper. He confirmed that the DNA profile report of Falls had been completed. Their lab there in WV doesn't automatically share their information with other labs in CODIS so what happens is any agency interested in the report has to file a request. He told me several states have requested this information. I also asked him about Falls' dog. The dog has been located alive and staying with someone Falls knew in TX.

View attachment 79972View attachment 79972

14 minutes from where Mary Ann Glasscock was shot/murdered in September of 1993 in her shop Emporium Antiques, Ft. Worth, TX to where Neal Falls was pulled over/ videotaped by police in Benbrook, Texas July 2015.

Bumping up MarieA's post #465, pg 31.......

I hope LE in Fort Worth are requesting DNA from CPD. NF was very close to where this murder occured when he was recently stopped in TX. I know there are murders in every townUSA but there sure seem to be clusters with similar MOs in areas where we've confirmed NF has connections. I wonder if he escalated to dismembering as time went by. Also, the I-70 investigation released the information on ballistics and descriptions of the guns which could have caused him to amend his method of killing.

I spoke with Lt. Cooper. He confirmed that the DNA profile report of Falls had been completed. Their lab there in WV doesn't automatically share their information with other labs in CODIS so what happens is any agency interested in the report has to file a request. He told me several states have requested this information. I also asked him about Falls' dog. The dog has been located alive and staying with someone Falls knew in TX.

Wow Heather Kudos to you!!! Its sad that the Lab in WV does not automatically share the info..But at least there are states requesting!.. So glad you asked about the dog.. I thought it was dead since I notice there was Nothing in the car that looked like he was traveling with a dog at that point.. By any chance did he tell you what the dog looks like? ha! One of the questions we have been trying to figure out. Did he say by any chance if he knew who he left the dog with. I wonder if the person was in on what NF was up to.. This still leaves me with the question of what NF said to Heather about (going to prison for a long time).. His items in the back of the truck looked used which makes me wonder did he Recently in Texas perhaps use his tools.. there was this girl missing from June 22 , 2015 in Texas... but again who knows where he was before he was stopped....http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1250711
and then there was the girl Neli Rogers From Oregon that went missing in June also.. but again who knows...https://www.facebook.com/findnelicristinarogers/info?tab=page_info

Wow Heather Kudos to you!!! Its sad that the Lab in WV does not automatically share the info..But at least there are states requesting!.. So glad you asked about the dog.. I thought it was dead since I notice there was Nothing in the car that looked like he was traveling with a dog at that point.. By any chance did he tell you what the dog looks like? ha! One of the questions we have been trying to figure out. Did he say by any chance if he knew who he left the dog with. I wonder if the person was in on what NF was up to.. This still leaves me with the question of what NF said to Heather about (going to prison for a long time).. His items in the back of the truck looked used which makes me wonder did he Recently in Texas perhaps use his tools.. there was this girl missing from June 22 , 2015 in Texas... but again who knows where he was before he was stopped....http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1250711
and then there was the girl Neli Rogers From Oregon that went missing in June also.. but again who knows...https://www.facebook.com/findnelicristinarogers/info?tab=page_info

I didn't ask anything too specific on the dog I only asked if the dog had been located, because that was one lead that hadn't really been followed up on within the media. He only told me that the dog was found a couple weeks back (probably right after the media reported it) and that it had been left with an acquaintance of Falls' in TX. He mentioned a few states (TX, LA, NV and KY) had requested the DNA profile. I also asked him if there was anything in OR he was being investigated for and he said as of right now he's not considered a suspect in anything there, but that doesn't mean they won't find something later on.

Ohio would've figured prominently in any request, I would think.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back