GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m confused about the addresses. Is 15 Greenway Dr. the house Riley was living in? I thought the criminal complaint listed CO’s address as 15 Greenway. Because AM’s car backed into the driveway of Riley’s home at 11 am takes on more of a meaning than if it’s backed into the driveway of his workplace.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

BBM

^^^ Exactly.

I am SO TIRED of women who 'need a man' above their children's lives.
Sick of it.
There is no excuse.
Riley did not have to be murdered.
She should be alive today whilst I'm typing this.
If that sounds angry and unforgiving, then so be it.
And I can only speak for myself but I’ll add that some single dads have been known to be careless about the women they allow into their children’s lives. These situations may be less likely to lead to murder but other types of abuse can happen. I think it can happen that single moms rush into things because they feel they need a provider for their kids, and single dads may feel their kids need a mom. I know this is a gross generalization but I just wanted to say that any single parent, man or woman, needs to be very, very careful and use the many tools available today to research a potential partner. And also think very hard about the qualities that partner should have, and maintain some high expectations.

@Niner It doesn't say

A preliminary hearing for a Berkeley Springs man charged with killing 15-year-old Riley Crossman in Morgan County, W.Va., has been rescheduled for June 12. The defendant waived his right to the proceeding within 10 days of his arrest.

I’m confused about the addresses. Is 15 Greenway Dr. the house Riley was living in? I thought the criminal complaint listed CO’s address as 15 Greenway. Because AM’s car backed into the driveway of Riley’s home at 11 am takes on more of a meaning than if it’s backed into the driveway of his workplace.
It's no longer any official location MTV solar or MTV builders. They just own the property and rent it out. It was up until recently a vintage kitchen shoppe.

Oh never mind - already asked....:rolleyes:

Wednesday, June 12th:
*Preliminary hearing (@ 2pm ET) - WV – Riley Grace Crossman (15) (reported missing May 8, 2019, Berkeley Springs; found May 16, 2019, near Tuscarora Pike) - *Andrew “Drew” or “Andy” Jackson McCauley, Jr. (41) (mom’s BF) arrested & arraigned (5/16/19) for murder. Morgan County
5/22/19 Update: Preliminary hearing on 5/24. 5/24/19: Hearing moved to 6/12 and maybe hearing on 6/25.

Anyone know what is bond is?? TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back