GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did not notice those differences. Maybe they just updated their website and I am reading too much into this. But if KW is CO's longtime bff- i am not buying that they just updated the site with employee changes. Also KW took off that as where she worked on social media.

Fly high sweet girl, you are in a better place. #justiceforrileycrossman

The mother also works there (her daytime job) and she was also listed on the site and removed. The monster AM also works there.

McCauley arrested for teen’s murder, police look to autopsy for critical answers
Two interesting points in this article;
He was charged with first degree murder. I am not sure that is accurate, only that he was being held without bail on murder charges. More specific charges to come later after the COD etc. were laid out.
Second, no one else is being investigated at this time. There are so many gaps in his timeline as to how and when he did things that it is hard to believe no one else knew what was going on. MOO

McCauley arrested for teen’s murder, police look to autopsy for critical answers
Two interesting points in this article;
He was charged with first degree murder. I am not sure that is accurate, only that he was being held without bail on murder charges. More specific charges to come later after the COD etc. were laid out.
Second, no one else is being investigated at this time. There are so many gaps in his timeline as to how and when he did things that it is hard to believe no one else knew what was going on. MOO
My thoughts exactly and it seems the towns people well a good chunk of them support mom.

ACK! No access here in the EU.... stupid rules. Does she have a middle name? Just wondering! TIA! :)

Riley Grace Crossman.

And if the city wants to support JO (her 'mom') and scrub her name from the same place that the killer worked, fine. Let them.
It's as if no one wants Ms. Oakley to have her feelings 'hurt'.
She knew what he was.
I don't believe for a second that she had no idea he was unstable, attracted to her daughter, vile, and evil.

Do you think we’ll hear how/when she was killed at the preliminary hearing tomorrow? I’m not sure what goes on at preliminary hearings.
Also, just so I’m clear, the mom, her mom (Riley’s grandmother), and AM all worked at the building/solar company together??

Riley Grace Crossman.

And if the city wants to support JO (her 'mom') and scrub her name from the same place that the killer worked, fine. Let them.
It's as if no one wants Ms. Oakley to have her feelings 'hurt'.
She knew what he was.
I don't believe for a second that she had no idea he was unstable, attracted to her daughter, vile, and evil.

I’m just wondering why CO’s best friend is no longer listed as the VP or whatever she was. I can understand CO not working there anymore because of her daughter’s death, but the best friend is going to quit her job too?? Very weird. Unless the people at the company know more than we do and more charges are coming, so they wanted certain people disassociated from the business? Idk

Do you think we’ll hear how/when she was killed at the preliminary hearing tomorrow? I’m not sure what goes on at preliminary hearings.
Also, just so I’m clear, the mom, her mom (Riley’s grandmother), and AM all worked at the building/solar company together??

Yes, I took the above post to mean that.
Sounds like the mom's name has been redacted from the company due to 'restructuring'; or some such.
Aka known as CYA mode.
My opinion is that more knew either before or after about the murder and are staying silent. If so, it's a travesty of justice.
MOO

I’m just wondering why CO’s best friend is no longer listed as the VP or whatever she was. I can understand CO not working there anymore because of her daughter’s death, but the best friend is going to quit her job too?? Very weird. Unless the people at the company know more than we do and more charges are coming, so they wanted certain people disassociated from the business? Idk
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that as things started coming to light (drug use, employees with suspended license, criminal histories etc), the company probably started letting people go, or at least reassigning them... Because this thing blew up nationally, and looks very bad for their businesses. I am looking for a builder in Berkeley Springs, and solar too, and I wouldn't even consider them or anyone affiliated with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back