GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that she's been found, should we start tossing around some theories we have at present based on where she was found etc? What do we thinks happened websleuthers?

Rest in Peace little girl.

So do we think this was teen girl on girl violence?

I have been following this case from the beginning, and I am pretty torn. I do not personally believe she was murdered by those girls, because honestly I think there is no way they would have gotten away with it. Some teenagers are able to successfully murder their friend and leave behind no evidence? I just don't think so. Remember, Skylar was found on January 16th, and was identified well before yesterday. I think they were keeping it quiet to try to determine what happened without letting anyone know. I imagine if they had any evidence on the body there would have been some arrests by this point, but I'm not well-schooled on that so who knows.

Now, do I think they know what happened and are refusing to talk? Yes.

Since she first went missing, I have been of the opinion that she met with foul play the night she disappeared. The story just didn't add up. Why sneak out of the house to a car waiting by the front door but get dropped off far away so as not to arouse suspicion?
It just doesn't make sense.

LE should have released the video of Skylar leaving her home and I am clueless as to why they still haven't.

Those girls are guilty ! They lied several times! Why lie if your innocent ? Cold hearted people. They all should be put in jail skylars poor parents have heard lies for 8 months from all those girls

Since she first went missing, I have been of the opinion that she met with foul play the night she disappeared. The story just didn't add up. Why sneak out of the house to a car waiting by the front door but get dropped off far away so as not to arouse suspicion?
It just doesn't make sense.

LE should have released the video of Skylar leaving her home and I am clueless as to why they still haven't.

LE, her parents, and pretty much everyone definitely already know who she left with. Even if the footage is clear enough that someone could identify the car, a security camera at an apartment complex is in no way going to be able to show any real detail. Since they already know who she was with, why release the tape to the public? I don't know, people keep talking about that tape like it's going to help, but the only info that they might be thinking is on there is another person in the car that they're not aware of. And again, there is no apartment security camera that is going to show any identifying features of any people inside a vehicle.

JMO.

I agree they know who she was with, it's just a really sad story and its just sooo strange to me that she left with these girls , they lied to the parents and LE , and people act like they don't think they're guilty ! I know these girls in my opinion they are 100% capable of this crime and they thought since they put the body in waynesburg that no one would find her! It's crazy I hope these parents see justice

I hope the killer is showing his/her fear right now. I doubt you could hear this news, and if you had something to do with it, you would be your normal self. So sad for another family of a missing child.

My husband heard something about this case in the men's room today! We own a store in the mall and the chief of police was apparently in the restroom discussing details of the case with one of the maintenance workers (who I know very well) and revealed something which may not be public knowledge.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to even publish what my husband heard here?

Edit to add: I will not disclose what I heard, but I hope the perps are brought to justice soon! They'd better be shaking in their glitter boots right about now..

I agree they know who she was with, it's just a really sad story and its just sooo strange to me that she left with these girls , they lied to the parents and LE , and people act like they don't think they're guilty ! I know these girls in my opinion they are 100% capable of this crime and they thought since they put the body in waynesburg that no one would find her! It's crazy I hope these parents see justice

Teen girls usually communicate via texts, so I can't believe there was nothing in anybody's phones to show some kind of disagreement. I guess if you're angry enough to do harm, you may know better. My first thought when she was reported missing, was this 'friend" took her to meet somebody, and then was afraid to say that. I don't know!

My husband heard something about this case in the men's room today! We own a store in the mall and the chief of police was apparently in the restroom discussing details of the case with one of the maintenance workers (who I know very well) and revealed something which may not be public knowledge.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to even publish what my husband heard here?

Edit to add: I will not disclose what I heard, but I hope the perps are brought to justice soon! They'd better be shaking in their glitter boots right about now..

This.

Teen girls usually communicate via texts, so I can't believe there was nothing in anybody's phones to show some kind of disagreement. I guess if you're angry enough to do harm, you may know better. My first thought when she was reported missing, was this 'friend" took her to meet somebody, and then was afraid to say that. I don't know!

I am of the opinion that her "friend" knows exactly what happened and was a key player in whatever happened to Skylar.

Skylar was never dropped back off at home that night. The story that she was is just a big ole honkin lie IMO

I agree tlcya ! They can play innocent all they want but no one is buying it !

I am hearing rumors here and I am over 40 miles away from Morgantown. Is it against TOS to tell what I heard?

My friends used to sneak out years ago but I always stayed behind to let them back in. Since Skylar snuck out of her bedroom window, how would she get back in the house without her parents' knowing? Is her house a single story, apartment complex, etc?

I believe locals can report on what the local rumors are, are long as they are stated as rumors.

I am of the opinion that her "friend" knows exactly what happened and was a key player in whatever happened to Skylar.

Skylar was never dropped back off at home that night. The story that she was is just a big ole honkin lie IMO

I guess in my little world, I hate to think of another girl (girls?) doing this, especially someone she thought was her friend. It's the age of them too, that makes me NOT want to think it. I know it's happened before at some time, but it's a horrible thing to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper