Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone else earlier presented a good hypothesis (sorry, can't remember who said it) for this ... one that I thought was probable, anyway.

That he hiked and distanced himself from Gabby's remains for a good chunk of time, made sure that people saw him away from that area, made sure they remembered him ($200) - to give the 'opportunity' for someone else to have come across Gabby and murder her.
I think it’s also important to consider that the TikTok story is far from a confirmed sighting at this point in time. In fact, Gabby’s mom seemed to discredit it entirely as recently as yesterday…

Source;
Gabby’s mother told MailOnline that she is 'not entertaining' a TikTok video that’s been widely circulated in which a young woman describes picking up a man she believed to be Brian on the 29th.

'The timeline seems way off. Maybe she thought it was him, but I just know the timeline is off. The van left there the night of the 27th or early on the 28th. The van was in Florida on the first. It’s not possible for it to have been there on the 29th.'

@WFLAChristine

BREAKING UPDATE: About 15 FBI agents and
@NorthPortPolice
raced to the Laudrie home with lights flashing and just went into the home with a lot of equipment. The home is now completely engulfed in crime scene tape

Attachments

• 0F76DFF7-DBDA-4B86-965B-88B9C56961F4.jpeg
    0F76DFF7-DBDA-4B86-965B-88B9C56961F4.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 61C664B5-6C00-45D3-9802-D569894EB489.jpeg
    61C664B5-6C00-45D3-9802-D569894EB489.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 231
  • D7B37702-7FAD-4366-B972-91CCDA6282AB.jpeg
    D7B37702-7FAD-4366-B972-91CCDA6282AB.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 73DA7DE5-CD3E-4FDA-A095-5D9C9BC51CC8.jpeg
    73DA7DE5-CD3E-4FDA-A095-5D9C9BC51CC8.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 208
I posted this late last night and thought it would be helpful to share it again today. This is the context for the comments about Brian and the Appalachian Trail. Also, I found the name of Brian and Gabby's YouTube channel to be curious. It clearly had a back story, and so here it is:

I found this on Brian's Instagram account. It's a quote from Fight Club, a book by one of his favorite authors. According to another one of his posts, he would bring these books on his Appalachian Trail hikes. It sounds like he's done a lot of hiking on the AT.

This quote is probably where the name for their YouTube channel comes from: Nomadic Static. They read Fight Club to each other last August.

“Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart."

And yes, the AT extends down into Florida.

Edited to add: It has been pointed out that the terminus is in Georgia, but there's a trail system in Florida that connects to the AT. So on some maps you'll see it included as an extension.

Login • Instagram

(That's the best I can do with the link. I hope it works for you.)

Looked like crime scene techs going out earlier (NOT in FBI jackets). That doesn't mean the house is a crime scene, just that specialized evidence collection people may be involved. (Speculation based on what they were wearing and carrying)

Reason for the car being driven home by parents.

"latest developments, Laundrie’s family allegedly found a police note on the 23-year-old’s vehicle.

According to this source, the police note asked for the vehicle to be removed.

Laundrie attorney, Steven Bertolino, said the family left the note until Thursday in the case that Brian returned to his parents’ home."

A police note was found on Brian Laundrie's car after he disappeared following a supposed hike into a Florida nature preserve
  • The family of Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, found his car at Florida's Carlton Reserve last week.
  • The family said the car had a police note on it asking for the car to be removed.
  • He went on a hike and didn't return. The family took the car the next day and filed a missing persons report.
Laundrie's family left the car on Wednesday "so he could drive it back," Bertolino told ABC7.

When Laundrie didn't return, the family went back to the reserve to get the car on Thursday, Bertolino said.

On Friday, the family filed a missing persons report on Laundrie's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste