Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws will need to be put in place to make sure this <modsnip> and those like him can’t just disappear after a situation like this. It’s laughable this <modsnip< shows more remorse for the environment than a human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disregard if Q and A has already answered this, I have been on and off threads due to work and have not read them all, can the FBI obtain BL parent's and all other family members bank records to track the money withdrawals with specific dates, possible transfers to his own personal account etc.. Do they need a specific warrant to obtain these? Does being a POI vs. missing person affect their ability to get a warrant to obtain?

What are the odds he never went there but is on the run?
Possibly mom and dad are trying to buy him extra time by concentrating the various FBI and police agencies deliberately in the wrong place?
Yep, it’s all a sham, IMO. As if we can trust any of them!
For all we know, he got a boat and is in Cuba by now.

Disregard if Q and A has already answered this, I have been on and off threads due to work and have not read them all, can the FBI obtain BL parent's and all other family members bank records to track the money withdrawals with specific dates, possible transfers to his own personal account etc.. Do they need a specific warrant to obtain these? Does being a POI vs. missing person affect their ability to get a warrant to obtain?
It shouldn’t, but probably does. I don’t understand why we tie ourselves up in so much red tape.

In the video of the stop, something struck me when Gabby said “sorry I’m so mean” and added "Not like mean towards him, I guess my vibe. I'm just in a bad mood."

For me, it’s quite telling. Almost her way of saying but he’s mean to me, without saying it. JMO.

Regarding the photo yesterday of the front of the van from the Red, White & Bethune footage, we saw something in the front seat that looked like a pillow or something. I found in one of Brian's Instagram stories (the 6th photo under "Van Life") something that looks identical to that sitting on the front seat. I think it is his black backpack that he had in the body cam footage with something else stacked on top. I can't tell what the something else is, though.

Been wondering the same thing...
Ohhhh, now he talks! SOB
Believe that's already been canceled

Regarding the photo yesterday of the front of the van from the Red, White & Bethune footage, we saw something in the front seat that looked like a pillow or something. I found in one of Brian's Instagram stories (the 6th photo under "Van Life") something that looks identical to that sitting on the front seat. I think it is his black backpack that he had in the body cam footage with something else stacked on top. I can't tell what the something else is, though.

The van seat, when picture was taken in for forensic evidence and showed in the conference is covered in a white sheet, there’s also a brown envelope type thing on there too. Wonder why this seat particular is covered, it’s not the drivers seat it’s the passenger side where she was always sat. Strange, that his seat isn’t covered. I wonder why it’s covered the particular seat. IMO

Attachments

• FD6FE7A9-314B-4ACC-8C1D-AE66ADE79F15.jpeg
    FD6FE7A9-314B-4ACC-8C1D-AE66ADE79F15.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 257
Was listening to a podcast while falling asleep, (Crime Junkies), I thought I heard Gabby's AllTrails Hiking App ( On a phone?) indicated location in Puerto Rico?
It was just a short mention. Making me think an Ocean escape for BL.
Just speculation.
Maybe I heard it wrong. Again. Speculation.
How does the AllTrails Hiking App work?

The search warrant said her phone hasnt been on so even if BL had it and was in Puerto Rico it wouldn't show that. I believe others who have the app say the location is something you can manually set yourself, and also I think someone said based on her pictures she took a trip there a couple of years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214