Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, if he truly did kill her, why come home. He had the van and could be in south America by now.

COVID border restrictions, lack of money and driving a van registered to a soon-to-be reported missing person would mean he’d need to head home to his parents and come up with a plan, imo. Maybe he wanted a few last days on earth, clean some messy stuff up prior to going.

RSBM
Thank you for posting this article @Fascinated1. After reading the Graphic Designer's account of her encounters with GP's van, 8/26-28, I am struck by the likelihood, IMO, the Graphic Designer came upon BL in Gabby's van on 8/26 as he first arrived in that area of the campground.

And IMO, I further wonder if his odd behavior she observed indicates he had recently or just killed Gabby (i.e. that day or evening, not sure of time). Graphic Designer said, "...he was very kind of awkward and confused. And it was just him. There was no Gabby". So I estimate a date of death for dear GP of 8/26/2021.

Being in a confused state, IMO, would be consistent with a psychotic episode as someone opined in T#24 today. And IMO, I suspect that was likely his state of mind.

Perhaps when BL was "awkwardly" parking he was looking for a spot to keep an eye on Gabby's body across the river flood plain and did not want to be near anyone else.

In fact, does anyone know if BL could have seen the general area where GP was found from that location of her van as identified by the dashcam campers?

This would also mean, IMO, it would have been BL closing the back door of the van, with this sandals just outside, as the dashcam campers drove by on 8/27. Then either that night or the next morning is when BL left the van and went on his 'mock' hike towards the Snake River, hitching a ride to Jackson Dam on 8/29 by the TikTok user.

"So I saw Brian Laundrie parking his van August 26 at Spread Creek.... when I pulled up he was driving still and hadn't yet pulled over... So I was like, hey, what are you going to do? Are you going to let me pass because it's only one car width of a road... And he kind of pulled over like half way, and made me drive half out into the road to go around him... I noticed it particularly because I had seen that van trying to park. And also because it wasn't actually parked in a designated spot."
Graphic designer claims she alerted FBI to Spread Creek camp site where Gabby Petito's remains found | Daily Mail Online

:( if she really did pass on the 26th that makes me sad. I was celebrating my birthday and she was being murdered.

This is crazy. I wonder if it was him.
EBM: there is no user icon in the corner, how can it be verified this was what was streamed live on the BL Instagram account??

Surely this couldn't be an error and has to either be BL that logged into his account and went live or possibly someone else who managed to get into his account?

It wasn't him, the video emerged from an anonymous account (it's explained way, way down in the article).

This is crazy. I wonder if it was him.
EBM: there is no user icon in the corner, how can it be verified this was what was streamed live on the BL Instagram account??

Surely this couldn't be an error and has to either be BL that logged into his account and went live or possibly someone else who managed to get into his account?

I think it may have been a fake account because I haven’t heard much on this

This is crazy. I wonder if it was him.EBM: there is no user icon in the corner, how can it be verified this was what was streamed live on the BL Instagram account??

It's not true. It's a rumor and clickbait :
"Although the video has gone viral, there seems to be no truth behind the claims that Laundrie went live on Instagram. The alleged live stream originally came from YouTube channel White Noise OpEd Commentary. The real name of the YouTuber was not known. The creator said that one of her friends alleged that “Brian ‘accidentally’ live-streamed his Instagram for a few seconds and he was in a boat in a body of water." However, beyond hearsay, there was no proof regarding the claims."

I think the cross has been there for weeks.

Also, the remains were found laying under a grove of trees and that cross isn’t in that location.

Wrong it was placed there by investigator - Makeshift cross found in area where crews searched for Gabby Petito | KUTV

UPDATE (Sept. 22) -- A Petito family spokesperson has confirmed to our partners at CBSNews that the cross was left by the investigation team at the spot where Gabby’s body was recovered in Spread Creek

Yes, there for BL. The warrant has been released, I believe all electronics, including parents, were included. Per police news conferences, the family has refused to cooperate, which there are circumstances I would not find that suspect, but when a person is missing, I do find that suspect. The parents were not accurate about the return of the mustang, whether confused/days running together or deliberate we do not know. I understand, me included, why the actions of his parents puts them under a cloud of suspicion of deliberately impeding the search for Gabby.

This is good news. I sure hope they got all the electronics.

There are so many tangles in this search for BL, I've rarely seen a suspect get so much help from their family but I imagine it happens a lot. Because of the extraordinary amount of social media (for Gabby and and for BL), we're getting an overwhelming amount of information.

About the Appalachian trail, is it only for hiking or could one camp there?
It takes months to hike the entire Appalachian Trail so yes, people camp there. Most bring their own tents and camp beside the trail, but there are also shelters all along it from Georgia to Maine. Many shelters are older and primitive, with limited beds or no beds. Most have fireplaces because it can be cold at higher elevations even in summer. You couldn't camp there in the same place all summer or the Rangers would make you move.

COVID border restrictions, lack of money and driving a van registered to a soon-to-be reported missing person would mean he’d need to head home to his parents and come up with a plan, imo. Maybe he wanted a few last days on earth, clean some messy stuff up prior to going.
If he killed her and then scouted around for a couple of days for where to dispose of the body, a number of "better" options would have occurred to him, like put her in the driver's seat and slide the car down a boat ramp. My guess from the haste to get home and the poorly hidden body that she died right there in a fit of rage and he left shortly afterward.

I think the cross has been there for weeks. Also, the remains were found laying under a grove of trees and that cross isn’t in that location.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyHarrisTV/status/1440714458821632008

You are wrong. Family confirmed that investigators made the cross where Gabby's remains were recovered. Everyone thinks the pop up canopy LE put up and tree area near the road is where she was but anyone watching lives knew that wasn't the case.
She was right in the spot where the cross now is as family has confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme