Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this the store, where, upon leaving, Gabby yelled back to the store attendant "We are Engaged!!!" ?
Yes and I think there's mix ups in locations. There's also another possible sighting closer to Yellowstone. "Officials are investigating other tips including whether the couple visited a bar in the Ashton area. EastIdahoNews.com spoke with two people who said they saw the couple and spoke with them at a bar in late August."

Also I believe there's another sighting of BL at a restaurant at Yellowstone on the 26th. I think there's still a lot to piece together and a lot for LE to verify all these sightings, but I think they did travel a lot around those days between the 25-27th and all the areas are so close that it's not impossible at all to be in several towns within the same day. It seems that all their locations they visit are like touristy places on a map that are like "must see" locations of popular locations.

Business owner says Gabby Petito and boyfriend made stop in Victor after visiting Wyoming - East Idaho News

At 1pm in Aug 27th, a dining couple witnesses BL "aggressively" arguing with restaurant staff in Jackson Hole. He storms in and out four times, then GP comes in and apologies for his behavior.

Approximately 4 1/2 hours later that same couple passes BL and GP 2012 Ford Transit van just north of Jackson Hole. U'm thinking approximately between 5-5:30.

Vloggers drive by GP's van at around 6pm, parked very near Spread Creek, the spot where GP is later found dead.

GP's Mom also gets that strange text supposedly from G about her grandpa, "Stan" on the 27th.

According to witnesses then (I'm sure LE has talked to that restaurant's staff) BL was in a very agitated mood causing a "full bliwn incident" and GP was on clean-up apologizing.

I'm just surmising now but I'm thinking her going back in to apologize probably didn't sit well and could have lead to more arguing.

No wonder when TikTok gal and her boyfriend gave BL a ride on Aug 29th he "freaked out" when they said they were going to Jackson Hole. Last time he was there he'd made a big agressive scene and probably killed GP that night. AJMO

Brian Laundrie acted 'aggressive' before Gabby Petito's death: witness

Somewhere in there wasn't there a snap chat with friend?

700 yards not feet. It’s been stated between 700-900 yards which is quite the distance

Looks closer to 600 feet to me - which is not "quite a distance" to me. Not 600 yards.

I think the maps posted on earlier threads need to be referenced - or people need to look it up on maps.google - you can pretty easily find the area where Gabby was found if you use the helicopter video. It was first reported as 200-300 yards. S0 600-900 feet (I think closer to 600).

There's a missing cargo bag.

Anyway, I have looked at the terrain several times and I think it's 600-800 feet (200-300 yards). A fair distance, but not that far in terms of body disposal. She weighed about 100 pounds. She was probably dragged. It's also possible (and very likely) that she fled to that spot and was killed near it.

It was posted here today that LE had search warrants to include the premises of the Laundrie house and all their electronics (the usual standard search warrant these days). They have already executed it. No sign of the Laundries being back at their house since then.

By Monday, a lot of that search material will have been logged - but the digital trail won't be fully known. I'm sure there's enough to arrest Brian, but the parents get to sit in the hot seat for some time to come.
Thanks.
I keep thinking the milk run was after the first search warrant ?
And the question about their purchases (mom and dad Laundry), is LE monitoring that ?
As well as where the parents are driving ?
I think they know where Brian is.
Just a hunch. :rolleyes:
Imo.

It was not theirs. It was hers. With the title in her name, if there are property taxes to be paid, she was responsible. If she wanted to sell the van and had to transfer a title, it's hers. If she filed bankruptcy and she had to list assets, with her name on the title, it’s an asset of hers. This van was hers.
Exactly. So when BL drive it away without her permission, he stole it. I get that the van was not reported stolen, but obviously she was unable to do so. I’ve been stopped and have to show my license and registration, so I don’t get it. The van was NOT his. And HE or his stellar parents wouldn’t say where she was, IMO they should have been arrested at that point. All of them. Just my aggravated opinion. At least BL would have been in custody.

Wasn't this the store, where, upon leaving, Gabby yelled back to the store attendant "We are Engaged!!!" ?
I always wondered if this was mistaken identity.
Yelling out that they were engaged, doesn't sound like something Gabby would do, especially as at that time they weren't engaged - and telling other people so could've upset BL and sent him into a DV rage.

Last edited:
Couldn’t GP and BL have set up the tent where the investigators put the across?

They sure could have - and we don't know that (seems unlikely).

I just think that Brian needed Gabby to even find this out of the way (sort of) campground (that she had listed in her "places to camp" list on Dyrt).

I do not think Brian knew, when they were in Jackson, exactly where that campground was.

At 1pm in Aug 27th, a dining couple witnesses BL "aggressively" arguing with restaurant staff in Jackson Hole. He storms in and out four times, then GP comes in and apologies for his behavior.

Approximately 4 1/2 hours later that same couple passes BL and GP 2012 Ford Transit van just north of Jackson Hole. U'm thinking approximately between 5-5:30.

Vloggers drive by GP's van at around 6pm, parked very near Spread Creek, the spot where GP is later found dead.

GP's Mom also gets that strange text supposedly from G about her grandpa, "Stan" on the 27th.

According to witnesses then (I'm sure LE has talked to that restaurant's staff) BL was in a very agitated mood causing a "full bliwn incident" and GP was on clean-up apologizing.

I'm just surmising now but I'm thinking her going back in to apologize probably didn't sit well and could have lead to more arguing.

No wonder when TikTok gal and her boyfriend gave BL a ride on Aug 29th he "freaked out" when they said they were going to Jackson Hole. Last time he was there he'd made a big agressive scene and probably killed GP that night. AJMO

Brian Laundrie acted 'aggressive' before Gabby Petito's death: witness

thanks for this great post! Thanks for connecting the incident at the restaurant and BL’s reported freak out about going to Jackson Hole. I thought maybe his hitchhiking was an alibi, but maybe after a day or two of panic he was actually going to ditch the van either go home a different way or disappear. Going back to where he made the scene and potentially where the fight that led to Gabby’s death started would indeed be triggering and caused him to go back to the van and go home. Maybe that wasn’t his plan until then. Good connection! Thanks again for this post.

IMO, the crime of which Christopher and Roberta Laundrie might be charged with is Accessory After the Fact. It is seldom successfully prosecuted because the burden of proof cannot be met. You can't prove what the parents knew and when they knew it. They won't take the stand, and everyone pleads the 5th. <modsnip> And to what end? He can't escape. He's got a distinctive appearance. His life won't be great. My wish is they'd face the camera and appeal for Brian to turn himself in. Here's a good link that discusses Accessory After the Fact from a FL perspective. Note that penalties go up in relation to the felony. Accessory After the Fact in Florida. <modsnip>

If LE discovers that a missing person report was made on a person whose location was known —- and we don’t know if any such thing has happened—- that likely violates some FL law. I think it is called filing a false instrument where I live. IMO.

They did not need a suicide note.
They could have planted the car there. DECOY

The car that LE tagged but apparently did not connect to the family ??? Even though LE was "watching" him ???
How did they miss this ??

But now because the car was there, that is where they are searching, IMO

I think the "camping trip" that the 3 of them took to wherever they went is where he is. or passed off to someone

There have been no pleas from HIS family begging for help in finding him.

Because they KNOW where he is.

Car is the decoy, IMO and it worked... it was only tagged.
LE lost their POI

he could be anywhere and family knows where. IMO
That's my hope, as it would mean he's alive.

The issue is that law enforcement is obviously aware of all this, yet they continue to search that preserve.

I mean, they'd almost certainly know if he returned from that "camping trip" or not.

Yes and I think there's mix ups in locations. There's also another possible sighting closer to Yellowstone. "Officials are investigating other tips including whether the couple visited a bar in the Ashton area. EastIdahoNews.com spoke with two people who said they saw the couple and spoke with them at a bar in late August."

Also I believe there's another sighting of BL at a restaurant at Yellowstone on the 26th. I think there's still a lot to piece together and a lot for LE to verify all these sightings, but I think they did travel a lot around those days between the 25-27th and all the areas are so close that it's not impossible at all to be in several towns within the same day. It seems that all their locations they visit are like touristy places on a map that are like "must see" locations of popular locations.

Business owner says Gabby Petito and boyfriend made stop in Victor after visiting Wyoming - East Idaho News

and they all probably have wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member