Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
then the NJ turnpike cameras would have caught this and there’d be an ace in the hole for law enforcement. I truly do not believe he’s up this way. Also I don’t feel they’re capable of doing a round trip non stop drive out to Long Island and back.

HA true that, he’d already have 1000 NJ TPA bills in the mail if no Ez pass

The restaurant confirmed it on Facebook and said they’ve notified LE. I tried to paste a link to the post on their Facebook page, but it doesn’t seem to work properly. The restaurant is called The Merry Piglets Mexican Grill.

The FB post is quoted and linked in this article: Witnesses: Laundrie had 'full blown' dispute in Wyoming eatery hours before Gabby Petito disappeared

[Edit due to bad FB link.]
Thank you for the link !
Hmmm... "Full blown" sounds like Brian wasn't very quiet about it ?
A raised voice ?
Did he get in their faces without physically touching the restaurant staff ?
A person can be intimidating and even frightening without ever being physical.
MOO.

At 1pm in Aug 27th, a dining couple witnesses BL "aggressively" arguing with restaurant staff in Jackson Hole. He storms in and out four times, then GP comes in and apologies for his behavior.

Approximately 4 1/2 hours later that same couple passes BL and GP 2012 Ford Transit van just north of Jackson Hole. U'm thinking approximately between 5-5:30.

Vloggers drive by GP's van at around 6pm, parked very near Spread Creek, the spot where GP is later found dead.

GP's Mom also gets that strange text supposedly from G about her grandpa, "Stan" on the 27th.

According to witnesses then (I'm sure LE has talked to that restaurant's staff) BL was in a very agitated mood causing a "full bliwn incident" and GP was on clean-up apologizing.

I'm just surmising now but I'm thinking her going back in to apologize probably didn't sit well and could have lead to more arguing.

No wonder when TikTok gal and her boyfriend gave BL a ride on Aug 29th he "freaked out" when they said they were going to Jackson Hole. Last time he was there he'd made a big agressive scene and probably killed GP that night. AJMO

Brian Laundrie acted 'aggressive' before Gabby Petito's death: witness

are you sure the vloggers saw the van on the 27th at spread creek. I thought they saw it at Jenny Lake

As requested by mods, here is an MSM link which indicates that LE did not place the first, larger cross. This means that it was possibly BL or a local visitor. With that being said, a reporter was at the site within one hour of LE clearing the area, and the larger cross was already there.

Gary Rider, a friend of Gabby’s stepfather Jim Schmidt, said the pair had visited the site on Wednesday and that they had left some flowers next to the other cross.

“We did go – the small cross with flowers was made by Jim and myself,” Mr Rider told The Independent.

“That larger cross was not done by anyone connected with the search or recovery of Gabby.”

- The Independent via Yahoo
Gabby Petito: Stepfather lays flowers at site where YouTuber’s body was found

I thought that might be true for quite a while, but I changed my mind after the neighbors remembered BL and his parents preparing for a "camping trip" and leaving for some days. I believe the Mustang was a McGuffin (ruse) as the Mustang story arose after the neighbor had seen them pack, leave in the camper/topper and return. BL was long gone by then.
I think the Mustang/wildlife preserve story was fabricated to give the impression the Laundries are on an equal plane with GP's family...missing child. It is not true and has been concocted to "rehabilitate" the Landries, because of their inexplicably cold silence and non-cooperation - by their legal counsel. It served three purposes, dumbing down the utter hatred fomented against the Landries, giving BL a head start and sending an army of LE personnel on a wild goose chase.

Are we really sure the neighbors SAW BL. I am hesitant on that one.....

At 1pm in Aug 27th, a dining couple witnesses BL "aggressively" arguing with restaurant staff in Jackson Hole. He storms in and out four times, then GP comes in and apologies for his behavior.

Approximately 4 1/2 hours later that same couple passes BL and GP 2012 Ford Transit van just north of Jackson Hole. U'm thinking approximately between 5-5:30.

Vloggers drive by GP's van at around 6pm, parked very near Spread Creek, the spot where GP is later found dead.

GP's Mom also gets that strange text supposedly from G about her grandpa, "Stan" on the 27th.

According to witnesses then (I'm sure LE has talked to that restaurant's staff) BL was in a very agitated mood causing a "full bliwn incident" and GP was on clean-up apologizing.

I'm just surmising now but I'm thinking her going back in to apologize probably didn't sit well and could have lead to more arguing.

No wonder when TikTok gal and her boyfriend gave BL a ride on Aug 29th he "freaked out" when they said they were going to Jackson Hole. Last time he was there he'd made a big agressive scene and probably killed GP that night. AJMO

Brian Laundrie acted 'aggressive' before Gabby Petito's death: witness

Nothing "sits well" when a mentally disturbed person is in full-blown agitation and ego disintegration.

The anatomy of violence: The biological roots of crime

This is the personal cross that Gabby's step father created, not the one that the investigators placed previously. It is a loving memorial to his daughter.
I read that her stepfather <modsnip> immediately flew to Wyoming to join the search for GP. IMO it looks like two crosses were created for GP after she was found. I can’t imagine the grief in finding her.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure the vloggers saw the van on the 27th at spread creek. I thought they saw it at Jenny Lake
Wasn't where they saw it/filmed it about 1,000 feet or so from where her body was eventually found? Have I got that all wrong? If so my sincere apologies.

Good question.
I think as Brian is an official poi they may be able to do a deep dive -- with search warrants ?
Imo.

It was posted here today that LE had search warrants to include the premises of the Laundrie house and all their electronics (the usual standard search warrant these days). They have already executed it. No sign of the Laundries being back at their house since then.

By Monday, a lot of that search material will have been logged - but the digital trail won't be fully known. I'm sure there's enough to arrest Brian, but the parents get to sit in the hot seat for some time to come.

As requested by mods, here is an MSM link which indicates that LE did not place the first, larger cross. This means that it was possibly BL or a local visitor. With that being said, a reporter was at the site within one hour of LE clearing the area, and the larger cross was already there.

Gary Rider, a friend of Gabby’s stepfather Jim Schmidt, said the pair had visited the site on Wednesday and that they had left some flowers next to the other cross.

“We did go – the small cross with flowers was made by Jim and myself,” Mr Rider told The Independent.

“That larger cross was not done by anyone connected with the search or recovery of Gabby.”

- The Independent via Yahoo
Gabby Petito: Stepfather lays flowers at site where YouTuber’s body was found

That directly contradicts this so who knows what’s going on!
https://twitter.com/dannielle_garci/status/1440747124300271625?s=21

Last edited:
Did anyone else catch the two seconds that BL was featured on John Walsh’s show?

By the way it was talked about for days, I thought they would have more than just his picture and name briefly on the screen.
Probably due to time constraints. That show would have been packaged a while ago.

He's had no shortage of things to say elsewhere though.

This is what I believe as well.... but think it was a third party (maybe from their old home in NY, who can not be identifed renting a car)
who might have met up with them on that weird camping trip....

I do believe they concocted some decoy to keep them searching in the Reserve... you know, something like a suicide note???????????????
They did not need a suicide note.
They could have planted the car there. DECOY

The car that LE tagged but apparently did not connect to the family ??? Even though LE was "watching" him ???
How did they miss this ??

But now because the car was there, that is where they are searching, IMO

I think the "camping trip" that the 3 of them took to wherever they went is where he is. or passed off to someone

There have been no pleas from HIS family begging for help in finding him.

Because they KNOW where he is.

Car is the decoy, IMO and it worked... it was only tagged.
LE lost their POI

he could be anywhere and family knows where. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members