Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood. I’m not talking about his final return to Florida. I have no doubt he drove the van himself. I’m talking specifically about his trip to Florida during which Gabby was in a hotel in SLC. I assume by JL you mean BL, and in that case he got home 9/1. There is proof the van arrived that day, and we shouldn’t assume someone else drove it.
That can also likely be verified by LE. If BL flew home on plane, there will be record of plane ticket. Also cameras at airports. Those can be examined and LE can see if he took a flight home to FL and when he returned to Wyoming. There might even be record of where the van was parked for how long. LE knows where Gabby stayed during that time—that has been verified by record. The two of them were apparently seen checking out.

But that may not be the most burning question on LE’s minds since the most important thing is to pinpoint where BL was when Gabby was killed. Those dates and movements will be critical in putting together a case. When did BL leave with van and where was Gabby when he did? What happened, when and why?

Sarasota Cty Sherrif chopper is in the sky again over the reserve. They did a quick fly over last night too. Why are they going out once a night really quickly? Can they really get much in the way of results from just that? It's just over that area, so clearly it's got to do with BL

Maybe to see if someone has a fire going....?

I truly believe that the reason for he lack of reward and appeals for help locating him are due to LE knowing way more than we do. I also think it is possible that they aren’t looking for anyone alive.

also, to clarify because it keep coming up. There are TWO cross memorials:
~ one near where she was found laid by LE out of respect for her
~ one where she was found by her stepfather, on behalf of the family
I think both are a beautiful tribute but that aside, there a two.

Can someone share the pics of the one her father did. I've seen the other one.

I believe the only time he was ever there was when he was picked up by another person his parents arranged to give him a ride out of town sometime before 9/10. MOO
I thought that might be true for quite a while, but I changed my mind after the neighbors remembered BL and his parents preparing for a "camping trip" and leaving for some days. I believe the Mustang was a McGuffin (ruse) as the Mustang story arose after the neighbor had seen them pack, leave in the camper/topper and return. BL was long gone by then.
I think the Mustang/wildlife preserve story was fabricated to give the impression the Laundries are on an equal plane with GP's family...missing child. It is not true and has been concocted to "rehabilitate" the Landries, because of their inexplicably cold silence and non-cooperation - by their legal counsel. It served three purposes, dumbing down the utter hatred fomented against the Landries, giving BL a head start and sending an army of LE personnel on a wild goose chase.

I keep on thinking it's Victor, WY which would make way more sense since it's right between the Tetons and Yellowstone.

Presumably this one: Google Maps

It's only about 20 miles from Jackson, but it's over the border into Idaho. From there, it's a pretty easy drive via Driggs and Ashton to West Yellowstone.

I don't think there is a Victor Wyoming. Nothing Googlemaps knows about, anyway.

This is an interesting but unrelated case. Judge ruled today that there is enough probable cause to try Paul Flores and his father for the murder of Kristin Smart 25 years ago, despite having never found her body. The case is an uphill battle because it will be tried on circumstantial evidence. Prosecutors say Flores murdered Smart in his dorm room then buried her body under his father's backyard deck and later disposed on the body. Since there is no body, they are using the fact that he was the LAST person to see her alive combined with the evidence gathered in the dorm room and at his father's home.

I think that kind of answers the debate about the status of a trial on circumstantial evidence.

Edited to fix some grammar errors and add additional information.
I almost posted that today! I was really thinking about Kristen Smart but really focusing on the deceptive actions of Paul Flores and his parents.

Wouldn't it be ironic if BL acted up at the restaurant because he couldn't get the beer he'd been craving for days because someone took/hid his ID? DV victims sometimes have ways to get revenge in innocuous ways. MOO Purely speculation...but it may have served a greater purpose to create an incident that helped flesh out the timeline for those few days.

I truly believe that the reason for he lack of reward and appeals for help locating him are due to LE knowing way more than we do. I also think it is possible that they aren’t looking for anyone alive.

also, to clarify because it keep coming up. There are TWO cross memorials:
~ one near where she was found laid by LE out of respect for her
~ one where she was found by her stepfather, on behalf of the family
I think both are a beautiful tribute but that aside, there a two.
BBM
I dont think LE put the first one there.
It is Unknown who did per article.
"In days leading up to the coroner’s announcement, a makeshift cross made with river rocks from the slowly disappearing Spread Creek could be seen in the area authorities had blocked off Monday."
It is unknown who put the memorial there.
Cross appears near Gabby Petito search area in apparent tribute to 22-year-old | WKRN News 2

I recall her remains were found just short of 700 feet from where the van was parked. That is pretty close. Is this where her Dad placed his cross? You did not give an exact distance. If not, perhaps he was mistaken as to where she was found?
Is there a chance that one site was where she was killed? And the other site - where they found her body/remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13