Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has already been posted but reading a article in the DM saying that a arrest warrant has been issued for BL for unauthorized use of a credit card when Gabby was already dead.

This man, I just can't........

I'm feel deflated ...sad and want to cry...that's all

The feds likely want the final autopsy report before they bring the murder case to the grand jury. Since they know it’s coming, they likely don’t want to rush into it. A murder case is more complicated - this helps them capture him while they work through the legal process.

Don’t despair!

I stayed up all night to see Scott Peterson booked!
I hope the floated theory is right ..that the parents are working on turning him in with this new lawyer. Said person is such a lazy ,self centered, entitled raging 5 year old …I do not think he offed himself .

JMO

I have to wonder if the parents and new atty will hatch a plan to split the reward money for turning him in...just my thoughts bc I find the parents to be very low people without scruples.

Reactions: abr
I can't believe the information public can get in USA about ongoing investigation. In Australia it's all quiet except for an occasional press conference where breaking news is released. Does anyone think that sleuthers get too involved on the ground and could hinder police work?

Bolded and snipped by me.

Not to belabour the point since I've already said this before but he doesn't say "crazy girlfriend". Unless I am mistaken and missed it. Do you possibly have a timestamp? Seriously, I've watched the video and read the transcripts and I can't see it anywhere.
He said “she’s crazy” but it was IMO a sarcastic, exaggerated remark. An attempt to make light of the situation. He even smirked. It didn’t seem like he said it or meant it to be taken literally. /JMO

IMO, they got BL on something that would stick & hold up in court with the little bit of evidence they had. Something they could bring him in on. I’m thinking, since it’s a federal felony charge, in addition to being able to bring him in, it probably provides additional resources to search for him. Maybe US Marshalls, etc.? Does anyone know if a federal warrant is what allows the US Marshalls to get involved? I’ve been wondering that. All JMO, of course.

MOO :)

Don't forget everyone - he tried to create an ALIBI - when he hiked into town on the 29th - He wanted to be SEEN - it's why he hitched a ride. Told the young girl that picked him up he was out camping alone and his girlfriend was back at the van working on the computer...then he offered her $200 for the ride. Why? so she would remember him because it was ODD to offer that. And guess what, she did.

But she also remembered he was too clean for someone out camping alone on a tarp and had no gear with him but a small backpack (again super weird for her). I believe this shows he is super calculating, but not very smart.

It is possible also that he was panicked and he wanted to make sure they would give him a ride. Offer them so much they wouldn't refuse maybe they were the first to stop or going in the same direction.

Do we have a legal expert to weigh in? IF he knew she was deceased, wouldn't that revoke authorization?

Not entirely true. Most modern browsers use HTTPS which encrypts the URL. The ISP can see which host (eg Google) you are accessing but is not able to see what the exact URL is.

More info here:
Are HTTPS URLs encrypted?

Of course it may well be stored in your browser history and Google will know the IP address and the search terms, but a VPN can spoof the IP address.

There are other ways for LE to get at the search but it's not a straightforward case of asking the ISP.

Yes, I understand. I was speaking more generally but you are right. They can see DNS queries among other things. I didn't want to go too detailed just trying to keep up with these threads.. haha

As an aside ...
Looks like they DID have money for a hotel room on Aug 12th like I suspected.
BL only acted like they didn't have money for it because he was hoping if he didnt that the police wouldn't separate them IMO.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fox7austin/status/1441186898311925764

FOX 7 Austin
@fox7austin

A North Port law firm says it is offering a reward for information on the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie, who is a person of interest in the death of his fiancée Gabby Petito.

North Port law firm offers $20K reward for information on Brian Laundrie's whereabouts

The Boohoff Law Firm is offering a $20,000 reward to "the first person to supply information leading directly to the exact whereabouts" of Laundrie.
I would kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member