Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from what BL TOLD Gabby's friend. And if he said the "Appalachians" it was assuredly a lie. No one calls hiking the AT "in the Appalachians". It's not a mountain range, it's a trail. I really doubt BL has anywhere near the skills required to survive a winter on the AT, especially is he is moving north east which he most likely would be if he went there from FL.

<snipped by me>.

It is a mountain range, thats why the trail is called the Appalachian Trail. There are plenty of places to backpack and camp in the Appalachian Mountains that aren't the AT.

Credit cards don't use PINS generally speaking.

And many places don't require a pin for a debit purchase either.

Exactly. How do we know what types of cards got used? It is in the indictment?
I use my debit all the time-no pin or signature since the chip was added. But I think all banks are different.

Right. That's what I've been trying to say.

It sounded like the charges against BL could cover many items and not just a credit/debit card. They could also cover unauthorized use of a phone, yes?, and BL evidently sent GP's mom 2 fake messages for GP's phone. Boom! That would be fraud? Impersonating GP?

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Woman in Wyoming says she picked him up hitchhiking | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: A second woman has come forward to say she gave a hitchhiking Brian Laundrie a ride in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming on Aug. 29, two days after Gabby Petito was last seen.

The first woman, Miranda Baker, said in videos posted to TikTok on Sept. 17 that she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie, 23, at 5:30 p.m. MST on Aug. 29 after spotting him hitchhiking on the side of the road. She said she spoke with police about the encounter.

Norma Jean Jalovec, a seasonal Wyoming resident from Florida, told Fox News Digital on Friday that after seeing Baker's TikTok video, she realized she had also picked up Laundrie on Aug. 29 and dropped him off around 6:30 or 6:40 MST at the Spread Creek dispersed camping area, where Petito's remains were discovered weeks later.
Jalovec described having the same small talk with Laundrie that Baker reported in her TikTok. He told her that he spent time hiking near Snake River and that he had a fiancé. He told her he had seen elk and moose but no bison, and when she asked him if he needed any gas money, he said no

On the ride to Spread Creek, Jalovec said she took a sharp right turn, causing a Bible on her dashboard to fall onto Laundrie's lap. He picked up the book and put it back on the dashboard.
The 23-year-old asked Jalovec to drop him off at the gate of the remote campground, which has a single dirt road that extends miles to various camping sites in the area; at 6:30 p.m. MST in August, there would have still been some daylight to see into the camping area. Jalovec responded saying she could drive him inside, which is when he tried to "get out of the moving car," she said…..READ FOR MORE INFO
As I suspected, he tried to get away from the scene as quickly as possible, hitched a ride with the first campers, got dropped off at Jackson Hole, thought better of his escape, decided to double back back to the van, hitched a ride back to Spread Creek, grabbed the van and booked for refuge in Florida.

The lawyer's advice not to talk to the cops is excellent legal advice IF AND ONLY IF Brian told them that Gabby was dead. There could be no legal jeopardy arising from talking to the cops if no crime had been committed.

IMO that is not true. Gabby was missing. Talking to the cops could cause him to be accused and arrested, even if she had never been found and he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Look at the Suzanne Morphew case. Her husband was arrested because basically he wouldn’t shut up and all sorts of data contradicted what he said. No crime scene and no body, but he’s charged with premeditated murder, based mostly on his statements which do not match all the evidence from the digital data found.

The Miranda warning states, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. Exercising your right to remain silent means LE can not use your statements against you.

After their attorney meeting, i bet they needed to talk privately. If they think the car and their house is bugged, it would explain a bizarre library pitstop.

...and they were not given the opportunity there either. They will crack, it's only a matter of time. Perhaps at home they are busy practicing their penmanship.

Wasn’t something said about there being showers near where he was originally picked up on the 29th? Does anyone know if those were the closest ones to the campground? I’m sure he would have wanted to wash off any evidence. And that would be why he appeared clean and not like he had been hiking for two days as the first person who picked up was quoted as saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member