Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And.. there were campers on spread creek. A shot can be heard for a long way in a valley like that. In anger, there would be multiple shots. It pretty easy for a guy his size to critically hurt a 5'5" 110 person.
Small caliber makes less noise for one, and two. If it happened at night when everyone was asleep. Nobody would probably hear it

That does seem strange now that you mention it. I've know women in DV situations and the one time the guy would leave them be was if he really hurt them badly and maybe didn't want to see the damage or didn't want to be around in case police were called. I did see one video where, in my opinion, G's eye looked very puffy. This could've been from DV or a hard cry. This was in that Vanlife youtube video. Not sure where the stay at the hotel and the vanlife video fit in the timeline but looks like damage to the eye to her right.
most the footage from the video was from previous trips it looks like. There have been others state that it looks like she has wounds/bruises in several of IG pictures

And.. there were campers on spread creek. A shot can be heard for a long way in a valley like that. In anger, there would be multiple shots. It pretty easy for a guy his size to critically hurt a 5'5" 110 person.
If I was at a primitive campsite and heard shots, that would pique my interest. One or two I'd let be, but 3 or 4 would make me wander around asking if I'm crazy or were those gunshots. Regardless, one shot would resonate and if weeks later it turns out someone was murdered there, I feel like everyone there would step forward saying they heard shots. It was busy. Guns weren't involved, IMO.

Could be, the visit from her father had to make them question any story Brian told them, if that is the case and they went into protect Brian mode, not find Gabby mode.

Fox News
reports redacted police documents show Florida authorities responded to the North Port home of Gabby Petito, her fiancé Brian Laundrie and his parents at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 10 — with an alleged link to her father Joseph Petito. Police then reportedly returned twice on Sept. 11 to follow up.

Her father didn’t physically visit them.
“Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, ”

Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

I'm wondering if Brian went back to FL with any marks on him from Gabby. If so, how did he explain that to his parents. Especially after he had some on his face the last time.
That would have been an interesting conversation, especially if he had severe wounds. They had to have had a feeling at the very least as to what he did

It was a lunch box.. I found it strange. Didn’t seem to leave with it, and all of a sudden she arrives home with it. Seems odd. Im sorry if it offends you or something, but for all we know there could’ve been evidence in it.
She may have had a Dr.’s appointment to pick up more meds if she’s on chemo as suggested by another poster due to the compression stocking on her right arm. I’ve also noted that Roberta doesn’t wear a wedding ring on her left hand. Again, if she has a medical problem related to lymphatic circulation problems she wouldn’t but all speculation.

Last edited:
Small caliber makes less noise for one, and two. If it happened at night when everyone was asleep. Nobody would probably hear it

Been there, it wouldn't happen in the camping areas. Someone would be alarmed and hear it. Even a 22 in quiet mountain air makes a lot of noise.

Don't understand any gun theory, there is already evidence of physical violence and him putting his hands on her neck.

Definitely paywalled, my end.
What was the gist of it?

There was a report, almost completely redacted, of a "suspicious incident" "at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port" on the 18th. The redacted report was released in response to a demand for a public records information request about the case. It was one of 40 of these reports that were returned, almost completely redacted. That's not actually that surprising considering the number of tips that will have been filed.

Chris McD predicted that BL could be hiding in the Appalachians as he is familiar with that area.

I think the Charlton Reserve is subterfuge, I wish a tropical storm would come through and prove it, no way he has been there that long without some serious planning and equipment. I should say no way he is there alive.

Been there, it wouldn't happen in the camping areas. Someone would be alarmed and hear it. Even a 22 in quiet mountain air makes a lot of noise.

Don't understand any gun theory, there is already evidence of physical violence and him putting his hands on her neck.
True, hard to say what he would have done though if he completely "snapped" and lost all self control.

Something that has bothered me since I first heard about it - that BL would leave G by herself in a hotel For a week while he was off doing God knows what. It does not fit his DV method of operation. He wanted to be with her 24/7, keeping a close eye on her because he was controlling her day to day life. I think he was probably with her at the hotel but they told family that he wasn't there. He was much too controlling to leave her by Herself

I agree that that would normally be his behaviour. But what if he decided that he had had enough of her "OCD" and needed to time to think about his way forward?

Yeah. She wouldn't have left her hard drive in the van if she gave the van to BL.

Honestly, I can't "wrap my head around" any of the suggestions that she got involved with anybody else. It doesn't fit what we've seen of her personality, and I've met maybe two 22-year-old females in my long life who would do something like that. The only people I've met who would even think something like this are young males.
Many young women would do things like that but i get the feeling that wasn't Gabby. That theory just doesn't fit knowing what we know. IMO BL either told them what happened or close enough anyway. Or spun a crazy tale that they believed (or Not) for some reason

I agree that that would normally be his behaviour. But what if he decided that he had had enough of her "OCD" and needed to time to think about his way forward?

She didn't actually have OCD. It was just a slang way of her saying that she was uptight about the dirt. I know tons of people who use the phrase OCD like that.

I like her video very much. She was a great photographer, too. Lots of potential & ingenuity. I'm sorry her light has been extinguished far too soon. I am also impressed by the single women van lifers who have come forward as witnesses. GP could have found some amazing mentors if her life had been valued more by people she trusted.
JMO
Oh yeah I totally agree that she took great pics and the video was very cute.

I always felt like that is how they knew the van was at BL'S because JP saw it there. Remember her mom said she didn't want to discuss how she knew van was home, but not her daughter.
That is confusing to me. How would have Gabby's mom known that the van was back if nobody went by the house to see it? Wonder if someone is lying about something that hasn't been released for public info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13