Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which warrant? I saw the warrant for a specific electronic device’ eternal hard drive. I have not seen the warrant for the Friday fbi seizure. Is it public now? Do you have a link?
The second one. It's buried with the arrest warrant. It was all over the news being dissected by legal analysts. You can still find a copy posted on Brian Entin's Twitter feed, I'm sure since he also posted the original doc.

Question: I just saw something interesting from day BL parents met with attorneys, can we post pictures of them or is that a no at the moment?
Are you referring to the other day when they drove to Orlando?

Question: I just saw something interesting from day BL parents met with attorneys, can we post pictures of them or is that a no at the moment?
If it is from MSM or LE I think it is allowed

Anybody think about if LE would have put murder or something similar on the warrant for BL if they found evidence on Gabby showing he at least may have done it ? Or is it more likely that after 3 weeks they could have found nothing or actually found nothing in regards to DNA

Sorry if this was asked already. I was just watching Dog the Bounty Hunter’s interview. What picture is he talking about of BL that they are not sure it was him?

The second one. It's buried with the arrest warrant. It was all over the news being dissected by legal analysts. You can still find a copy posted on Brian Entin's Twitter feed, I'm sure since he also posted the original doc.
I’m sorry I somehow missed this as well and can’t find it! Any way you’d kindly link?

If you're concerned about posting the photo, could you just describe what you saw? Admittedly, I am now curious. I did notice that his mom appeared to be wearing a lymphedema sleeve on her right arm.

Editing to add: I hope the observance and mention of that is not a problem. As a BC survivor, I'm probably more sensitive to this kind of thing and someone had mentioned a "cast" on her arm the other day and I tried to reply but the thread had already been closed.

Going to give a generous statement of possibility:

I strongly, angrily, emotionally believe the parents did a lot wrong at the *very* beginning by not being contientous and checking in with Gabby’s parents when he returned without her on the 1st. That was the first mistake.

It’s possible Brian had concocted a brilliant tale about she left early and flew home to her parents blahblah so they felt no need to check, but given that she lived there, and they didn’t follow-up with that and ensure she was home or check in with her parents (or her!), that is a BIG flaw, in my opinion.

BBM. Both GP and BL were/are 22/23 years old, so legal adults by every definition of the word. And some parents become especially "hands off" once their kids become adults. Maybe BL's parents truly didn't ask/probe because they felt like it's something between BL and GP and might not have been their business (not realizing the severity of the situation when BL returned).

Just giving a different viewpoint since I see so many on here acting like the parents should be in BL's business at every moment. True, maybe neither GP nor BL was the wisest (who is at that age?) or making the best decisions, but they were not kids anymore. Maybe the parents were walking a fine line between being non-invasive to their adult child vs. getting into helicopter parent territory.

I don't think BL or his parents are some kind of evil masterminds who have spirited him away to safety or hiding with long set-ups for survival in the wilderness or life in another country. Prior to this, they were probably a fairly typical American family. Is the average person/family ready within ten days to hide a felon? Prepare for a life on the run? Get fake ID and travel outside the country? No. I don't think so. The suppositions and scenarios that some are coming up with are completely wild, imo. (Do I think the parents are making themselves and their son look complicit by their complete silence? Yes. But, that is also their right. And, they seem to be following legal counsel, for better or worse.)

Perhaps he is already dead and is yet to be found. Perhaps he is indeed on the run. If so, I think he will eventually be captured, whether that is next week or a year from now. I am stunned at the level of resources given to this particular case, especially as I would guess that BL is not a general danger to the public (maybe only to himself and/or any romantic partners he may have). Obviously, I do hope he is found and that justice is served in this case. But I am still very surprised at the level of intensity that this one case has garnered.

Also, I find it entirely distasteful how the media frenzy/SM frenzy is spinning this into something much more than GP's death -- it's about fame, ratings, political posturing, culture signaling, and more at this point. At heart, a young woman is dead. And a young man is missing. He may or may not be involved, but the authorities need to collect information, be methodical, and do their due diligence, all while continuing to try to locate him or have him come in. The rest is becoming a three-ring circus that is rapidly spinning out of control, imo.

MOO

Since Covid, everything is done without human interaction.

Picture this:
BL goes into library, hat, mask, sunglasses. undetected.
uses library computer to rent a vacation home for a month.
Tells homeowner: I can pay you cash, can I put it in the mail to you or drop it by your house and put in mailbox? Thank you! Will do! Please leave the place open, and I will get keys off the counter on Tuesday at noon. Gives them b.s. data (if they ask) about who he is and what his address is.

never sees the owners.

and is right now having a great nights sleep in a cozy room watching them search the swamp for him.

ordering pizza and telling the pizza place: money will be left at the door, I have Covid. leave pizza on the porch.

no bears, no snakes, no monkeys, no swamp.

Then again, he could just as easily be in Syria.. doing God knows what!

Well, on second thought, it's easily explained. Someone pointed out that the big purse BL's mom was carrying was packed full when she left, but later in Orlando it is basically empty. I'm going to stick a pin in it at the moment until I can go back through photos from the time they actually got to Orlando. It's possible she emptied the contents in the truck so she didn't have to carry them around. However, if it was packed when she got out of the truck in Orlando and entered a building then empty when she left the building, that seems pretty sketchy.

Edited my random swype errors because I'm getting too tired to proof lol. I'll look at this more tomorrow.

Excellent. Thank you. I’ve been waiting for it, can’ believe I missed it

I live in a beach town in Florida. We have tourists year round. Most people stay a week or two, then go home. They would not notice anyone staying for a long period of time. It would be very easy to blend in with tourists.... straw hat, sunglasses, etc. because everyone is dressed that way. This time of year our homeless population doubles or triples because it's warm in the winter. I know this because I volunteer at a free food pantry/clothing bank. Food and clothing would not be a problem and, if he disguised himself, he probably wouldn't be recognized. I don't believe he left the state of Florida. He doesn't have to worry about the climate so housing wouldn't be as big a deal as a colder place. There is literally water everywhere, so he can fish or scallop for food. He might not be as comfy as he would be at home, but he wouldn't be miserable. This is just my opinion.
edited by me--I haven't posted before and I think I replied to the wrong post. I meant to reply to the one about being on a beach somewhere.

Since Covid, everything is done without human interaction.

Picture this:
BL goes into library, hat, mask, sunglasses. undetected.
uses library computer to rent a vacation home for a month.
Tells homeowner: I can pay you cash, can I put it in the mail to you or drop it by your house and put in mailbox? Thank you! Will do! Please leave the place open, and I will get keys off the counter on Tuesday at noon. Gives them b.s. data (if they ask) about who he is and what his address is.

never sees the owners.

and is right now having a great nights sleep in a cozy room watching them search the swamp for him.

ordering pizza and telling the pizza place: money will be left at the door, I have Covid. leave pizza on the porch.

no bears, no snakes, no monkeys, no swamp.

This is a much more comfortable idea and one I would choose myself. Ghislaine Maxwell had food delivered to where she was living and gave a false name. In this case, the parents would have had to given him thousands of dollars and find people who would accept cash rather than insist on credit cards to pay in advance.

Check Brian Entin twitter or google. Original PDF was published all over MSM and dissected by legal analysts. It included all electronic devices.
Oh, gotcha, yeah I saw that. I thought this was about Friday’s search warrant at the home which was a separate warrant we haven’t yet seen (although coincidentally the earlier one was publicly released around the same time which was confusing).

Anybody think about if LE would have put murder or something similar on the warrant for BL if they found evidence on Gabby showing he at least may have done it ? Or is it more likely that after 3 weeks they could have found nothing or actually found nothing in regards to DNA
MOO. I think they’re waiting for strategic purposes

This is a much more comfortable idea and one I would choose myself. Ghislaine Maxwell had food delivered to where she was living and gave a false name. In this case, the parents would have had to given him thousands of dollars and find people who would accept cash rather than insist on credit cards to pay in advance.

Or get him prepaid Visa cards bought with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld