Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the "last seen on foot" reference was said by his parents when he headed out "camping" on Tuesday? MOO

Could she have been returning library books? However, that would be a long way to go for a library. I think she is the type to pack food and drinks. But they would not be able to consume them in a library.
I don't think we know enough about her to tell that she is the type to pack food and drinks.

Just thinking of ways that the parents may not be sooooo bad, being a parent of sons in their mid 20s myself. BL and GP obviously had issues that many are aware of. My observation would be that they may have had quite different values that were becoming more obvious during the trip. BL's parents may well have known they were incompatible long ago. So scenario 1- BL may have said he left her alone again to edit #vanlife. He might have said she didn't want anyone to disturb her, including her family, until she sorted things out.

Or, scenario2-he may have said she was in a psychiatric facility sorting out her mental health and didn't want anyone to know, which might explain to them why he had the van. Whist we all love Gabby, it is possible that to BL's parents, she may have seemed unable to regulate her emotions well, and that storyline quite plausible. Their own son may also have had a history of some kind of mental health issues or personality peculiarities. When Gabby's parents tried to contact them they may have felt conflicted about what to say. They may also finally have realised something was wrong.

I just say this because I think it is wrong for the public to be so accusatory without any real evidence. What if some vigilante takes it into their own hands to teach them a lesson. I do think we need to be more responsible in our guessing and be more patient for the truth to come out.

Here's one. You can download it from this link according to the reporting source.
FBI takes Gabby Petito investigation to Laundrie home
The warrant covers additional devices that may be including data, digital docs, note, emails, text messages, etc. The analysts could have been wrong. You never know. I disagreed with Fox analysts who said if there's evidence the parents aided they would be saved by a Fla law so you never know.
This was confusing to me from the beginning but I heard on CNN and also on WFLA that this was the 1st warrant that likely led to the 2nd warrant which was to search the house and which hasn’t been released. They towed the car from the house so that warrant had to be for more than digital.

One thing about this digital warrant though…. the 8/31 signed date at the end? Can anyone explain? (I’m sure has been discussed here but I missed that whole thread)

I went back to look at the photos at the DM and I see what you mean. It's hard to tell what she had in the bag, but you can definitely more on the way to the truck than on the way back from the library. Perhaps they had to pack a lunch/water?
I wish the article said what building they went to after the library. I suspect it was the City National Bank building. There is a parking garage attached to it and many offices there, including Cheney Mason. That parking garage is where they took Casey Anthony when she was released from jail.

According to Brian Entin, The FBI has been going to some restaurants in the area and requesting surveillance video - restaurants they believe Brian Laundrie and his parents may have been after Gabby went missing.

Thoughts?

They’d be tracing their steps, filling in the timeline of what BL (and his parents) did from when he returned on Sept 1 to hopefully find clues as to his current whereabouts.

I’ll bet they have a lot already . IMO

Okay, they executed 3 search warrants?
I know they executed one for the van, then one at the house where they also later took the mustang.
I read and saw live interviews that were speculating that the digital information retrieved from the hard drive led them to get cause to search the house with a new warrant. I could be wrong or they could be wrong but someone hopefully can clarify. I’ve been waiting on that 2nd (or 3rd?) warrant that the commentators and #HEYJB said would be released later

Anybody think about if LE would have put murder or something similar on the warrant for BL if they found evidence on Gabby showing he at least may have done it ? Or is it more likely that after 3 weeks they could have found nothing or actually found nothing in regards to DNA
I hope they found something. And, I hope it's just a matter of them taking their time to build their case brick by brick. Right now they have something that allows LE nationwide to bring him into custody so they now have time. They can always issue a superseding indictment later.

How do we know it was a sudden appearance? Maybe they had purchased it months ago and it was just ready for pick up? I can’t imagine why they would buy that as part of this situation. There are far better options for getting someone out of town discretely.
Dress him up and put him in a taxi. Cheap sunglasses, shave the beard, dye the hair grey, some kind of hat or cap, dungarees, grandpa shirt. Lots of cash. Burn phones for all 3 of 'em. Gone.

Just thinking of ways that the parents may not be sooooo bad, being a parent of sons in their mid 20s myself. BL and GP obviously had issues that many are aware of. My observation would be that they may have had quite different values that were becoming more obvious during the trip. BL's parents may well have known they were incompatible long ago. So scenario 1- BL may have said he left her alone again to edit #vanlife. He might have said she didn't want anyone to disturb her, including her family, until she sorted things out.

Or, scenario2-he may have said she was in a psychiatric facility sorting out her mental health and didn't want anyone to know, which might explain to them why he had the van. Whist we all love Gabby, it is possible that to BL's parents, she may have seemed unable to regulate her emotions well, and that storyline quite plausible. Their own son may also have had a history of some kind of mental health issues or personality peculiarities. When Gabby's parents tried to contact them they may have felt conflicted about what to say. They may also finally have realised something was wrong.

I just say this because I think it is wrong for the public to be so accusatory without any real evidence. What if some vigilante takes it into their own hands to teach them a lesson. I do think we need to be more responsible in our guessing and be more patient for the truth to come out.
I don’t know how the public wouldn’t be accusatory in lieu of their deplorable actions. When you think of Gabby’s family trying desperately to get in touch with them , and then refusing to answer any of their questions when their daughter’s life was at stake, it doesn’t matter what phony story that Brian might have told them. That’s heartless indifference and inexcusable. Not to mention their fishy behavior in other instances.

This is the first I'm hearing of this. I guess bc MSM didn't report it, as you said, and I was not on here. Do you know what thread it was in? I'd love to check that out. Thanks!
Yes . Originallyes!
This is the first I'm hearing of this. I guess bc MSM didn't report it, as you said, and I was not on here. Do you know what thread it was in? I'd love to check that out. Thanks![/QU
Yes! Original post with much discussion is thread 25. Post#931. Post #961 is an easy viewing loop.

I read and saw live interviews that were speculating that the digital information retrieved from the hard drive led them to get cause to search the house with a new warrant. I could be wrong or they could be wrong but someone hopefully can clarify. I’ve been waiting on that 2nd (or 3rd?) warrant that the commentators and #HEYJB said would be released later
I am now so confused! Because they just can't take the Mustang. So, there must be something else out there that we haven't seen.

I don’t know how the public wouldn’t be accusatory in lieu of their deplorable actions. When you think of Gabby’s family trying desperately to get in touch with them , and then refusing to answer any of their questions when their daughter’s life was at stake, it doesn’t matter what phony story that Brian might have told them. That’s heartless indifference and inexcusable. Not to mention their fishy behavior in other instances.

Does anyone know when to expect the autopsy results such as Cause of Death and Time of Death?
Part of me wonders whether they’ll keep mum on this for a bit to play Brian for information if/when he’s found.
But her funeral is tomorrow and the funeral home said it’s a cremation so I assume the autopsy is complete.
But toxicology reports can take up to 6 weeks or something like that.
Maybe we’ll get a preliminary cause of death but no confirmation for a while until it’s all nailed down very specifically.
Or maybe they’ll keep it mum.
I did hear rumors that it was maybe slated to be released Tuesday but I personally am not counting on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801