Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikita Crump in a NY Post article relates the dangers of van life. She lives and travels in the same type of van in the GP tragedy. Yes, it gets tense with traveling mates, she related. Also creeps do approach the van.

It is not a “Big Foot” story that it is possible , BL took a hike, leaving GP alone, and returned to a missing Or deceased Gabby. Maybe after announcing she was leaving him. Or maybe he panicked and drove off upon discovering her there. It’s a possibility that a jury might be asked to consider
We can definitely expect that defense. Of course even if he were abusive (evidence shows he was), it's entirely possible that he did go hiking for a day or so by himself and he did come back and find her already deceased and that his reaction afterward is an overly emotional, irrational freak-out. We will have to wait for the full set of evidence. To be honest, there is a lot about the story and the sightings that do place them or just him here and there that don't make complete sense yet. It's not a slam dunk at this point because he hasn't been charged with homicide.

I'm hating that we even consider this beating strangulation etc.

But I feel BL is impulsive...I don't see a long process, planned out, IMO it would be more like a push, shove, fall down on a big rock type of situation. i also keep wondering if he is ever caught whether he will say it was all in self defense.

I think though-- why, if it was my described scenario, he wouldn't call for help.

IMO everything he did after the fact was deliberate and calculated.

All of this expressed is MOO.

I don't think they would have ruled it a homicide if that was the scenario. In that case she could have walked alone and fallen down etc. So I highly suspect it was something she could not have done to herself. The whole world is watching, so I bet they are sure. They released the info quickly. So I think either strangulation and/or severe beating with a rock or something... MOO

Nikita Crump in a NY Post article relates the dangers of van life. She lives and travels in the same type of van in the GP tragedy. Yes, it gets tense with traveling mates, she related. Also creeps do approach the van.

It is not a “Big Foot” story that it is possible , BL took a hike, leaving GP alone, and returned to a missing Or deceased Gabby. Maybe after announcing she was leaving him. Or maybe he panicked and drove off upon discovering her there. It’s a possibility that a jury might be asked to consider
Your post reinforces the reason why BL was hitchhiking in the park. Alibi setup. Unfortunately for him, motive and opportunity are pretty damning. He wanted everyone who gave him a ride to know about his fiance, didn't he?
MOO

Brian Entin (@BrianEntin) / Twitter
Protestors outside the Laundrie home with bullhorns saying Justice for Gabby. It says they'll be back every hour on the hour.
Police came by to be sure there were no issues and left.
I’ll say it again…flashbacks of the Anthony’s house/neighborhood. Those poor neighbors!

Brian Entin has been doing great coverage. Does this guy ever sleep?

Brian had a head start of a few days. I think where ever he is right now (dead, camping, in an abandoned house, or down someone's basement) he is stationary. He's not moving or else he would have been caught with all the media attention.

If he is an experienced long distance hiker as one of Gabby's friends said, he could easily be 50 yards off a trail anywhere and be able to hang out for months. You could pass right by him and never know he was there. He had the time to prepare and supply to make this happen. MOO

We can definitely expect that defense. Of course even if he were abusive (evidence shows he was), it's entirely possible that he did go hiking for a day or so by himself and he did come back and find her already deceased and that his reaction afterward is an overly emotional, irrational freak-out. We will have to wait for the full set of evidence. To be honest, there is a lot about the story and the sightings that do place them or just him here and there that don't make complete sense yet. It's not a slam dunk at this point because he hasn't been charged with homicide.

Which may be why he isn’t yet charged with homicide. It is possible that there is no direct physical evidence. All circumstantial with plausible alternatives

I honestly don’t think any of BL’s friends are aiding in hiding him. Anyone that knows him is well aware of the news coverage and the trouble they would be in with assisting him. Help hide a dude that the nation believes killed his girlfriend (rightfully so)? That the FBI is searching for? No way. Any friends are probably wisely staying away from making public statements to protect their identity from social media (wise move) and distance themselves from this guy.

My opinion of BL is he is weak in mind and body.

I don’t believe he’s hiding on the AP trail and think he will be recovered deceased in FL.

I give the search we’re still seeing in the Reserve another week before it’s scaled back or called off until new info comes in. That doesn’t mean behind the scenes the search/investigation for BL stops. IMO

I don't think they would have ruled it a homicide if that was the scenario. In that case she could have walked alone and fallen down etc. So I highly suspect it was something she could not have done to herself. The whole world is watching, so I bet they are sure. They released the info quickly. So I think either strangulation and/or severe beating with a rock or something... MOO
Welcome. The complete picture isn't available yet.

Any number or combination of things could lead the ME to determine homicide vs accident- of course the nature and extent of injuries- one skull fracture on the back of the head from falling vs multiple fractures, gunshot, knife marks, or defensive wounds. Attempt to conceal the body. Signs of sexual assault. Signs at the scene like drag marks, missing clothing, jewelry.

All of the reports are not public (and I am not sure they should ever be).

Did he stop at any carwashes en route home?
Is there evidence the interior has been cleaned with chemicals?
'cos that's the only good reason to take the van home, isn't it? To get help cleaning it up? But he could just as easily have put a match to it and flown home and nobody would have been any the wiser for ages.
I'm not getting the rationale for going home and bringing the van, their home, registered to Gabby.
And it just sat there as if nothing had ever happened.
It must be so very disturbing for all the neighbours.
I thought of this as well..could the vacuum cleaner from BL's house have any clues, any DNA, dried blood etc..?

Concerning to me is that in Wyoming you do not have to be a Pathologist to be coroner. Dr. Brent Blue, according to his office website is a Family General Medicine Physician! I can find no information that any forensic Pathologist has been involved!

I honestly don’t think any of BL’s friends are aiding in hiding him. Anyone that knows him is well aware of the news coverage and the trouble they would be in with assisting him. Help hide a dude that the nation believes killed his girlfriend (rightfully so)? That the FBI is searching for? No way. Any friends are probably wisely staying away from making public statements to protect their identity from social media (wise move) and distance themselves from this guy.

My opinion of BL is he is weak in mind and body.

I don’t believe he’s hiding on the AP trail and think he will be recovered deceased in FL.

I give the search we’re still seeing in the Preserve another week before it’s scaled back or called off until new info comes in. That doesn’t mean behind the scenes the search/investigation for BL stops. IMO
The only strength cowards often have is self-preservation.

I know we have a timeline, but does anyone have one with things that are confirmed and not confirmed? The only confirmed sighting seems to be the one with video evidence (Bethune family). Even the Tex-Mex place had some employees questioning it at first before they seemed to all agree, but they said they didn't have video security footage anymore. What we know for sure is very little.

Which may be why he isn’t yet charged with homicide. It is possible that there is no direct physical evidence. All circumstantial with plausible alternatives
Sing it with me if you know the words: Most physical i.e. forensic evidence is circumstantial. And circumstantial evidence is enough to prove guilt. It's real evidence, not less valid than "direct" evidence (which would be, for example, someone actually saw with their eyeballs BL stab GP and testifies to such).
Circumstantial evidence - Wikipedia

While I'm sure it sucks for the neighbors, I'm 100% team Bullhorn, and I'm sure they understand. If I were the neighbors, I'd be out there with a bullhorn, too.

I would not be harassing the parents. They are doing what many would do if child involved in such situations. I say this even as I condemn their silence with regarding GP’s parents. The Laundries are acting upon experienced attorney advice.

I think their home should be watched as it should have been from the onset. BL might never have been able to slip out undetected. That Mustang was just driven out of there with no one noticing. No one knows exactly when it left that driveway and when it returned and who was in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13