Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that is the incident that occurred at the Laundrie's on the night of the 10th. JP was at the house or someone he sent. JMO
Police say JP was not at the house. Why did it never occur to me that he sent someone there? Great aunt lived in the area.

Yes! Small, sleek, inflatable, easily hidden. Hmmm I wonder if BL and one or both of his parents visited REI during their shopping trips...? Just speculating of course.

Though I agree that inflatable kayaks are relatively small, nothing is truly small when you need to carry it on your back.

Most people in his situation would be facing a difficult time- little money, no car, few changes of clothes, no home to shelter at, unused to out door environments. But Laundrie is not most people in this case. Rather, his "van life" has prepared him well for his flight.

Laundrie is used to outdoor heat and outdoor critters, walking long distances, limited hygiene possibilities, make do meals, and having no money for "necessities" that are not really necessary. Heck, even his light physique is beneficial to hot weather hiking / living on scrounged meals.

In short..... I dont think he needed a kayak or to steal a boat to escape.

Rather, he hiked out of the nature park once he heard that they were looking for him. His eventual next stop was a homeless encampment where he asked about "catching a train"..... .

A post this morning said that JP didn't go to the Laundrie house but was involved in a police matter concerning their home on 9/10. Articles linked to show how the confusion originated. So then why did the Ls call 911 *on 9/10?

Gabby Petito: Father was involved in a "public service" case that led to a police call at Laundrie's house - Florida News Times
The day before the family reported her missing, Petite’s father, Joseph, was involved in a “public service” case at Laundry’s house.
Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing
Petito did not go to the home physically, North Port police said separately, but expressed concern about his daughter's whereabouts.
Does the police log state that the Laundries called 911 on 9/10? The problem is the Fox news article is misleading. There were 46 times the police went to the Laundrie property, but only a dozen of those visits were prompted by a 911 call.
Not all 46 LE visits were 911 calls.

The visit on 9/10 is listed as a "public service call".
Gabby Petito: Father was involved in a "public service" case that led to a police call at Laundrie's house - Florida News Times

A public service call is not the same as a 911 call.
What is a public service call for police? | EveryThingWhat.com

CL60 appears to have completed its search pattern and returning to Tampa.

View attachment 315546
That's the area north east of the Carlton Reservation that the plane was flying over. It seems as if the area the plane flew over is even further north then the Myakka River State Park which borders the Carlton Reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass