Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAjNsyTWYAYM-ai
I saw that! Didn't it look like she was screwing or unscrewing a jar of some sort?

I think the AT&T phone was likely purchased with the sole intent of leaving it behind when BL went for his "hike." I believe he likely does have at least one burner phone that he purchased with cash somewhere else. JMO

I believe three new phones were purchased one on Sept 4th with his Mother then again his Mother on Sept 14th the day he went hiking and "missing" and a third "burner" cheap phone he could use then toss later on.
Misdirect, either BL bought the cheaper burner phone by himself or with his parent's help.

Currently clear skies. It's possible it was a mapping run with both visual and I/R sensors, but 13,000 is pretty darn high.

… at 244 knots?
… and maneuvering a jet in tight repetition?

They would have to slow down to structural / aerodynamic maneuvering speed (or they would physically break or crash the aircraft)… probably 250 knots… and it is not easy!

Last edited:
I think with all the talking the Laundries attorney has all of a suddenly decided to share, the fact that LE is still searching the Reserve, and the fact that its LE that has all the evidence from that house,van,mustang and all the electronic footsteps that something is about to bust wide open, an investigation is suppose to be done in silence, they are working, not posing for cameras with every aluminum can they find....i dont think it will be long now!! IMO

From your mouth to God's ears!

What I think of the police and FBI's work on this probably doesn't matter, but besides the oversight in both the DV stop and with BL's surveilance, I think they're working pretty hard to bring justice to Gabby and it'll most likely pay out.

Is there a sink or fridge in the camper? Does anyone have an interior shot of a camper top like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71