Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAjNhLpXoAMXszn

Does the police log state that the Laundries called 911 on 9/10? The problem is the Fox news article is misleading. There were 46 times the police went to the Laundrie property, but only a dozen of those visits were prompted by a 911 call.
Not all 46 LE visits were 911 calls.
Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if I got that idea from a post or an article. Good catch.

It was a flip phone from 2009

Ah, then it had on onboard card that was not removable, I assume. I had a phone like that too. And the phone I have now makes me contact AT&T if I want to put a different SIM into it (which I think they let me do for free 2X a year - so in theory I could get a foreign SIM for it...)

What's going on? I lost the audio and it's just a still shot of FBI SUV?

Who is looking in the camper? Is it the mom or one of the agents?

Brian filmed them, photo of the brown paper bag and one FBI agent and then the other agent wearing jeans. The bullhorn guy has the photos and Brian's cameraman zoomed in on them.

I love Brian. He just ran over there and was the first to ask a question. "Can you tell us what you're looking for in the camper? Was there anything significant in the camper?" Of course, they aren't answering him. But he asked!

Thanks, Brian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members