Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t they need to keep that as evidence?

I would say it depends on what it is. If it's just stuff the Laundrie's volunteered for DNA purposes for a missing person's DNA, they probably just bring it back, and then they took something else. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Others may have different views.

Does anyone know if the other agent had anything with her? I only saw the male agent get into the drivers side door.

Looks like they came out without that paper bag…then left

It also looked like the female agent had a little cooler. Looked somewhat like the one RL had on their trip to Orlando last week?

Brian Entin is going to try to figure out what happened and go back live then.

Wouldn’t they need to keep that as evidence?

I would say it depends on what it is. If it's just stuff the Laundrie's volunteered for DNA purposes, they probably just bring it back, and then they took something else. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Others may have different views.

Possibly, but the article states she was "last seen" - unless it was a facetime or snapchat, she wouldn't have been seen. And there wouldn't have been any question about who sent it.

It could just be miswording in the article, or an assumption. Who knows. MOO

Fox News recently obtained the missing persons’ report for Petito, in which her mother, Nichole Schmidt, stated that her daughter was last seen at 7 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Grand Teton National Park
Brian Laundrie manhunt: Florida park documents confirm family camped out after Gabby Petito disappearance

IIRC during the 48 Hours interview, her mom couldnt discuss the last conversation with her daughter - I was confused about this because I originally remember hearing that the last text she received was the one about Yosemite - So I thought that maybe since that originally came out, and the timing of the interview she was told not to discuss it (although seeing it was already out seems odd in MOO). Now I am thinking maybe she did facetime with her or something on the 30th to say that she was going to be coming home (since her mom said she knew she would be on her way back...) maybe?

If so, he'd have to kill her almost immediately following, then hit the road immediately with minimal stops and sleeping for him to make it to FL at 10:30am on 9/1. Remember, he was losing hours on the drive back, not gaining.

August 30th 7:30 am to September 1st 10:30 am (51 hours) is doable if you make minimal stops. It takes roughly 34 hours to drive from Grand Teton back to FL.

Especially if you are trying to get there fast.

MOO

It's baffling to me that this was the first time they even looked at the camper...I guess that is telling that they didn't have information about them all going camping right before he disappeared. JMO

Brian's depop shop is now deactivated. It was still working as of yesterday. This leads me to believe his bank accounts might be frozen

I found that account a couple of weeks ago and it was definetely active late last night. I was on it before midnight PT. Either he deactivated it himself or the FBI has seized his accounts.

MOO.

That is a large bag.

Looks like it might contain some kind of field lab kit, to me.

I suppose they want to confirm that BL was in that camper at some point. I wonder if they have texts or records that show the Laundries were in contact with Brian from Aug 30 onward. The camper seems to have appeared in the driveway well after the time that Gabby and BL left FL.

It has to have the equivalent of a SIM, even if it is attached to the main board in the phone. It can't connect to any phone service without the equivalent of a SIM - but back in those days, none of us gave that a thought, we just picked up the phone and started using it. Frankly, I still don't know how to remove my SIM card, despite watching youtubes. This is only the second phone I've had where the SIM was user-removable.

I'm fine with AT&T knowing where I am.

It's not just for tracking, removable sim cards allow you to easily sell your old phone, not to mention sim cards fail, this way you just get a new card. As well makes for easy transfer to a new phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV