Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, it just occurred to me that I haven't seen any word on LE searching the reserve today. They were there yesterday, had helicopters searching, and even had one out around 11am circling the same area where it was during the day. They were VERY interested in one spot yesterday. Any word on if they're out there today? Or maybe they found something yesterday?

Dog the Bounty Hunter is VERY quiet too. Why the sudden lull in search activity?

I'm getting a serious hunch that they've found him, and the fact they haven't announced they've placed him under arrest makes me think they've found his body.

MOO

According to the timing on Brian Entin's tweets, the parents were gone for 3 hours this morning, and the FBI arrived an hour later. I sure wish we knew where they went! He doesn't have much of a video of their departure, so I'm going to hunt down a longer video and hope to find one of their return.

I could see this too. For example, as investigators process all the SM photos, videos, posts as well as GP’s camper van, they may have noted certain items they’d have expected to find in the van were missing and came to the Laundrie home asking for those specific items. Maybe BL had removed some of those items to his parents’ camper van and it was items such as those that were recovered. IMO.
There's a thousand reasons why. They could've seen something they wanted to collect at the last search that wasn't within the scope so they found probable cause to get it. You have to get all the pieces of the puzzle, even the ones that don't seemingly add to the picture.

Why would they need blood from the parents, VS a DNA swab?
Only thing I could remotely suggest is DNA match.

FAjZr8WXMAEkdq8

SBM- does the site do this to everyone or just me? Ha!

For comparison to DNA in the camper. This is an interesting theory.

Should't they already have their DNA?, from the previous search... or do they only collect DNA when they got a body.

That's where I'm leaning. They probably didn't get a viable sample from that little pouch they picked up the last time, and only got a partial profile. I think they needed the parents' DNA to complete it. I have no idea on the camper.
Oooh you might be on to something! When the FBI did the paper bag porch pick up, one of the moderators here on WS said something about how if it’s something of BL’s that the parents collected, the parent DNA could now be on it too. But say the parents had thought they were clever & wiped down whatever they touched (or handled it with a glove) & no parent DNA was there?! So FBI came back with a more overt attempt to collect parent DNA?? Just speculating, of course!

Oooh you might be on to something! When the FBI did the paper bag porch pick up, one of the moderators here said something about how if it’s something of BL’s that the parents collected, the parent DNA could now be on it too. But say they had wiped it down & it wasn’t there?! So FBI came back with a more overt attempt to collect parent DNA?? Just speculating, of course!

BL lived in this house, his DNA is everywhere in there, I find it to believe that they wouldn't have gotten DNA from their first search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momo01