Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog is searching for a person, a track of a person or any evidence of a person.
He's not searching for police evidence for a prosecution.
Granted this is not in his typical wheelhouse. But, IMO, this is why he is not thinking this way. He's not "wired" to think this way. As I understand it, he's wired to track, and started I believe (MOO), with bail jumpers. And, he's apparently very good at it.

But, he should be cognizant of potential evidence in an ongoing homicide investigation. MOO JMO And I know I didn't say unauthorized access device. That was intentional. Because IMOO, the outstanding warrant (and indictment), and the homicide investigation are inherently and intrinsically connected. MOO
Federal arrest warrant issued for Brian Laundrie on bank fraud charges

Last edited:
Yes because the coward felt as though he fooled everyone and was therefore unstoppable. They should have followed up on the call to dispatch that someone saw BL slap GP. Had they taken that into consideration and even took both of them to jail (not that I would agree with GP going to jail), we might not be discussing the homicide of GP. IMO.

I completely agree with you, except I'd be okay if they both got arrested. As we all might know, sometimes when officers can't figure out who started it, both parties do get arrested. I would have rather that happened than to let them both go, free to hook up later. Maybe something serious like that could have woke her up or him up and led to a breakup.

But I go get why you won't necessarily agree with GP going to jail.

Two witnesses, GP and BL all had the same story. GP is dead, most likely because the situation escalated unexpectedly and she did not get out of a toxic relationship on her own or through intervention.
Yes, they both had the same story, but they underplayed the events leadign up to the police pulling them over.

Granted this is not in his typical wheelhouse. But, IMO, this is why he is not thinking this way. He's not "wired" to think this way. As I understand it, he's wired to track, and started I believe MOOOO, with bail jumpers.And, he's apparently very good at it. But, he should be cognizant of potential evidence in an ongoing homicide case. MOO JMO and I know I didn't say unauthorized access device. That was intentional. Because IMOO, the outstanding warrant and indictment and the homicide investigation are inherently and intrinsically connected. MOO
Federal arrest warrant issued for Brian Laundrie on bank fraud charges
This has already been trashed to death. gloves are preferable for sure but holding a can by the base is not going to interfere with fingerprints. The owner would almost certainly not have held it that way in order to consume it.
Where can Brian be?

This is from the Fox 13 1st full body cam:
Cut on top of right hand, blanched finger marks on right arm above elbow
View attachment 315749

Scratch on left cheek
View attachment 315750

None of which were noted down or photo-documented in the police report, even though they clearly discuss it on the body cam and with Gabby.

Apparently in the 2nd body cam they discuss her marks too? I haven't watched it yet. The first was triggering enough.

Source for the screenshots above, note that I included timestamps so you can check for yourself:
They determined they were defensive from BL trying to keep her from hitting him.

We don't have any footage in the first body cam of her actually talking to anyone on the phone. Does it show her doing it on the 2nd? I think she did try to call someone. It was most likely her mom, rather than her dad. But she immediately puts down the phone when the officer comes back to speak to her. She might have been calling but not yet connected. He tells her he'll let her get back to her parents. But again, who is to say who she called, or if the call even went through.

She might have been pretty ashamed by the whole experience. I would hope she called her mum, at least. But JP asserts he never knew. Which is sad, but believable when two parents live states apart. Maybe the only person she truly confided in was Rose, or maybe she gave her mum the sanitized version?

Female victims of DV regularly try to take the blame and position themselves as instigators. They regularly don’t want to be separated from their partner. LE are supposed to know this stuff.

I still can’t get over the way they treated her versus the way BL was treated. The ‘lads lads lads’ theme and the whole “yeah women be crazy” chat.

She was utterly broken. Argh.

Of course she did. You do not understand victims of domestic violence. She did not even tell on him and she still ended up dead.
I don't know what the point people trying to make her out as an abuser are making?
Do you mean that she deserved whatever happened to her? Because you and those misogynistic police said she was the abuser?
What is your purpose?
The thing is, the event back in Moab so disturbed a member of the public, that they took the time out of their own schedule to ring it in to the police, with the knowledge of all that would entail.. .. statements, interviews, possibly a court appearance out of their own control of date and time, all this, and it was that bad of an experience for this stranger, that they took all that on..
From that, I conclude that the 'slapping' was prolonged and vicious and shocking to the observer.

We don't have any footage in the first body cam of her actually talking to anyone on the phone. Does it show her doing it on the 2nd? I think she did try to call someone. It was most likely her mom, rather than her dad. But she immediately puts down the phone when the officer comes back to speak to her. She might have been calling but not yet connected. He tells her he'll let her get back to her parents. But again, who is to say who she called, or if the call even went through.

She might have been pretty ashamed by the whole experience. I would hope she called her mum, at least. But JP asserts he never knew. Which is sad, but believable when two parents live states apart. Maybe the only person she truly confided in was Rose, or maybe she gave her mum the sanitized version?

All I know is, it the first video, she took the phone down from her face when they opened the back of the patrol car. After they questioned her, one officer said he'd let her get back to her parents, and she was lifting the phone back up as he closed the door. At least that's what I think I saw.

Sorry, I think CL is being treated a bit unfairly here. She supposedly said ""She's like a sister and my children love her, and all I want is for her to come home safe and sound and this to be just a big misunderstanding."

ABC Exclusive: Full interview with Brian Laundrie's sister on Gabby Petito

I just don't see that as "cold" or "unfeeling." She may just not be the sobbing, blubbering, emoting type.
JMO
She loves her like a sister but won't take the parents calls? Better question is how did she *know* not to take the calls? She might not have known the real story but someone told her enough that she towed the party line and ghosted Gabby's parents!

NewsNationNow: State Attorney Interviewed Why Brian Laundrie hasn’t been charged
I was waiting for this to post online so I could repost it. Thank you for grabbing this because it's very interesting what he says namely, that they may have a COD and may not be releasing it intentionally until they get BL in an interrogation room.

Listening to the bodycam tonight and thinking through all the things that were likely unsaid. I am then struck by what was said, "He grabbed me with his nail".

Thinking about that....It seems unusual to say that. It would seem you would say he "scratched me", or just he "grabbed my face", or if you were being brutally honest possibly "he grabbed my face and purposely held it and dug his nail into it". MOO. Is that what had happened? Is she minimizing the even with this statement? I think so, unfortunately.

How long were Brian's nails anyway? Doesn't it seem uncommon that a man would be able to scratch a face with a nail? Unless they purposely had long nails like some guitar players do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr