Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This bothers me. I guess you strike while the iron is hot, but I have a gut feeling that the last thing I would be doing 3/whatever weeks after my child was found dead in the wilderness would be creating some sort of legal entity. I just can't see myself doing that so soon, and I think I would probably tell anyone trying to convince me to sign on/approve to go take a flying leap. I'd still be crying or sedating myself to sleep every night, I think. People grieve differently, I guess.
What bothers you about it? just curious. I think it's great to take their pain and turn what the devil meant to destroy them into something that nurtures love instead of hate. JMO

To my knowledge, storage companies have security cameras near the units they rent. I'm sure the FBI will have that in time. Whether the Laundries added to or subtracted from one of them, will inevitably come to light.
Unfortunately not all storage places do. There are some large places that I have been to in larger cities in my area that don't have anything other than keypad access

Cops in Gabby Petito bodycam named as emails 'cast doubt on police'

QUESTIONS RAISED
Police released Robbins' body camera video of the incident on September 16, five days after Gabby was reported missing, but it took them 14 more days to release Pratt's video, despite numerous requests.

Moab Police Acting Chief Braydon Palmer told KUTV that the delay was caused by the small department being overloaded by requests for the video.

However, emails obtained by the network have cast doubt on Palmer's story, suggesting it may have been pressure from the former Grand County attorney, Happy Morgan, that forced the department's hand.

The following day, KUTV reports that Morgan wrote an email to Palmer, who is currently in charge of the department after Chief Bret Edge took an absence of leave amid an investigation into Moab PD's handling of the incident.

Palmer responded to Morgan within the hour, saying he planned to release Pratt’s body camera video the following day.

Article can be read in its entirety at the link above
I know someone named Rainbow, but this is the first Happy.

How were they able to obtain the emails so quickly?

)
What if BL is the one that texted the uncle possibly as a cover (for something)? It has been stated that BL often controlled her phone and they would fight over it.

idk, but if he didn't fly home (which there is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt in my research that he did), my spidey senses say he was probably with her in the hotel room the entire time.

idk how GP's mother and uncle got their intel, but I would question it.

My biggest drawback to the idea that he went home for some nefarious reason before going back to commit premeditated murder is that the location was a seriously stupid place to commit premeditated murder. There has to be a 1000 different locations within 50 miles of that spot to ditch a body that would never be found.
Unless BL wanted Gabby to be found. MOO
Maybe he still cared enough for that. IMO

I just spent the past 4 days in eastern Kentucky where I grew up visiting with my mother in a relatively densely populated area and also at my late father’s place in a remote area.

my mother (ca. 75 yo, active in the community, super intelligent, etc.) had not heard of this case. At. All. I was shocked. (But I quickly filled her in)

The few folks I ran into near my dad’s place were equally uninformed. No one knew what I was talking about.

These places are not close to the AT…but…they are…off the beaten path…for lack of a better term.

just putting this out there bc it feels to me like all of America and the whole world knows about this case but, that’s actually not true.

BL could get to a small community in almost any state and go unnoticed and that’s scary.

jmo.:(

idk, but if he didn't fly home (which there is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt in my research that he did), my spidey senses say he was probably with her in the hotel room the entire time.

idk how GP's mother and uncle got their intel, but I would question it.

MOO The only intel they had was from GP and I suspect she wasn't always very truthful with them. Whatever was going on between her and BL at the time, she might have made up a flight home to avoid an argument with her family. Someday we may know if the flight happened or not, because certainly LE knows. But as of now, they aren't being very chatty.

I'm gonna have to check this too but wasn't in his sister's storage and she lives 45 minutes away? I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE, but thought that was the story she was clearing it out ?

Unless BL wanted Gabby to be found. MOO
Maybe he still cared enough for that. IMO

true, but like I said, where is the premeditation that takes him out of the picture as her killer? Its possible, but much more likely that it wasn't premeditated

MOO; The trip back to FL and then return to GP nothing significant. Curiosity, but not important.

MOO: what’s vital is what happened to Gabby and is there any evidence that directly implicates BL. A lot of circumstantial evidences. The simplest solution to this, which usually turns out to be what happened , is that they got into a fight and BL lost control. Then panicked and high tailed it out of there.
MOO: simplest answer to where is BL is that he is dead in Carlton Reserve. LE may not find him.
Horrible tragedy and waste of two young lives, and so much pain for the families.

I'm gonna have to check this too but wasn't in his sister's storage and she lives 45 minutes away? I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE, but thought that was the story she was clearing it out ?

If you have a link as to which storage facility it was, I think we'd all be very interested to see it.
I can't say that I have ever seen it stated that it was anything to do with BL's sister.

Is it possible that the whole "storage unit" story was made up either to give BL a story that he was in FL during a certain time or that maybe they all knew Gabby may not be returning from the trip? Speculation, MOO

I just find that whole situation fishy to say the least. As far as i have seen there hasn't been verified proof that BL was in FL during that time. (not saying he wasn't though) We just don't know it to be fact or not

Theoretically details like this would be what they would possibly withhold to use to counter whatever his defense may be...

I just spent the past 4 days in eastern Kentucky where I grew up visiting with my mother in a relatively densely populated area and also at my late father’s place in a remote area.

my mother (ca. 75 yo, active in the community, super intelligent, etc.) had not heard of this case. At. All. I was shocked. (But I quickly filled her in)

The few folks I ran into near my dad’s place were equally uninformed. No one knew what I was talking about.

These places are not close to the AT…but…they are…off the beaten path…for lack of a better term.

just putting this out there bc it feels to me like all of America and the whole world knows about this case but, that’s actually not true.

BL could get to a small community in almost any state and go unnoticed and that’s scary.

jmo.:(
No one I’ve spoken to knows anything about this case. Not a thing. With people going to Roku or other non cable TV, they aren’t getting a full slate of news anymore. And not checking on line other than things that have already interested them.

So, on one hand , this has gotten unprecedented attention due to social media, but on the other, more people than ever have simply not heard of this. Or if they have, if they did not read up on it, have no idea about the BL manhunt. So, yes BL can be anywhere without being spotted. He isn’t unusual looking.

Are there any verified insiders in this discussion? I don't recall having seen any just yet, which is surprising when you consider how many threads there are.
None that we know of....There may be someone but for obvious reasons they wish to remain anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101