Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don’t zoom! Unless you’re using a good 35mm camera! The phone images are poor quality when zoomed. Someone earlier said all supposed sightings look like they were photographed with a potato… I’m still chuckling but it’s so true.

That reminds of all the photos that are supposed to be of Bigfoot! LOL!

Me either and I don't think this would have stuck BUT.... yes, I think a smart LE would have hauled him in - even knowing this might be a dead end, even knowing he might be immediately released, even knowing he may not say a word,

because this is your way to lay eyes on him and to validate that he in fact there. Then you put a car or 2 on stakeout 24/7. MOO
Jurisprudence ~ yes! Even if they didn't haul him in couldn't they at least have done a stakeout? Or does that have to be met by some legal requirements, too?

Interesting read. The picture sure looks like him, but...

One review mentions his wife.
Another review mentions his kids.
Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico, or something?

I guess people can write anything they want to on those reviews.

JMO

he could be talking about San Pedro?

Jurisprudence ~ yes! Even if they didn't haul him in couldn't they at least done a stakeout? Or does that have to be met by some legal requirements, too?
Cops do stakeouts all the time. Just watch the movies lol. No seriously, there's a big difference between a stake out and a search. Cops even stake out "stop signs" for people who blow through them. MOO.

This is money spent for advertising rather than justice.

Money for justice could be better spent on raising the reward.

Not to start an argument, but do you really think that the size of the reward really makes that much difference as far as credible information goes? "Advertising" goes a lot further, we have very short attention spans for things outside of our sphere as a society. I'd like to think that the majority of people would call 911 if they saw Brian Laundrie and was sure it was him regardless of reward amount.

I feel like this is getting more and more out there with all the sightings, internet reviews, etc. Not that I doubt peoples' sincerity... most of the tipsters sound credible and I believe genuinely are convinced they saw him.... but with no concrete evidence in weeks (that we know of, anyway) it seems more and more likely he may never be found and we may never know what happened. I really hope I'm wrong but just trying to be realistic here. Best case scenario IMO is that DNA is found on one of the items Dog found, or the parents/sister break. Or that LE/FBI has more evidence/leads than we know. But in the absence of new information I think there's a lot of imagination filling in the gaps. MOO

He’s dead. His body is gone. Will never be found.

He killed her. It wasn’t premeditated.

My gut says this story never ends. Which I hate but it feels like that’s where we are at. He isn’t a mastermind capable of eluding the authorities. He isn’t someone capable of surviving in the wild.

I’m so sorry Gabby’s family won’t get any closure.

All that said: I hope I’m wrong.

The FBI is only talking to this guy because he made some noise, not because there is something to the tip. This guy got ticked off because he thinks he is so important the FBI should have called him back, pronto.

That's not how tip-lines work. It's not a "conversation". You call. You leave a tip with some desk jockey. End of story. They don't call every tipster back with a blow-by-blow of their investigation of the tip. But that is exactly what this guy expected. That the FBI would personally have an agent call all 5,000 people who called in tips.

I've only had a tip-line call me back once. And that was for clarification of an exact address. They don't call you back. They don't even ask for your contact information half the time. They log your tip. Flag it for follow-up. And they get to it when they get to it, depending on priority.

The fact that this guy expected a personal follow-up call from an FBI agent is absurd.
I think all I can say is that it might make a few of us crazy to know the priorities of tips. “They get to it when they get to it” is a travesty. If public outrage is what’s needed to draw attention to inadequacy we might just see more of that. MOO of course.

I do not think that’s him in the video. If you watch the way he sits on the truck near the girl sitting down and when he sat down on the curb, in the sept 911 body cam video, he approached sitting much differently. Hands in the pockets he never does in any of his pictures with GP as they are always clasped out front or dangling at his side. And no I don’t believe he does that to hide tattoos.
I don't know... Did you continue watching? California, West Virginia? The location is 5 hrs from sighting on NC/TN border in VA though, not West VA. Hands in the pockets hides the tattoos. And, IMO, that girl didn't look like a complete stranger but who knows. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l