Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up. If YOU happen to spy BL, PLEASE use your phone to snap a pic. It will save 30 threads of discussion. :)

I have a better idea. Let's just catch him. Then we can discuss the trial. But every day he's not caught he gains an advantage.

Dan Abrahams is having footage from Cassie's house coming up on News Nation. Apparently she's speaking to protestors. HUH?????

I've hiked the AT in all of VA, SE part of TN and all of NC. I can say the culture is friendly, alert and cautious on the southern end. Information is frequently shared and the occasional Ranger encounter. We've had more than our fair share of AT murders and other crimes.

Can't speak to other sections of the trail.

Moo...
Extensive hikes through the northern six states (covered them all at least once), and can confirm it's the same on that end :)

True.
Todd Kolhepp of Spartansburg thought he was so funny reviewing and listing macabre things on Amazon.

Sounds like basic stoner humor to me. People entertain themselves with google reviews (and amazon reviews is a whole genre, IMO).

Dan Abrahams is having footage from Cassie's house coming up on News Nation. Apparently she's speaking to protestors. HUH?????

he's back from commercial and onto another story first. Possibly waiting for Brian Entin to get there??? Anyone have a link to another source at Cassie's?

UPDATE: Says the crew is there now and coming up next.

Last edited:
He’s dead. His body is gone. Will never be found.

He killed her. It wasn’t premeditated.

My gut says this story never ends. Which I hate but it feels like that’s where we are at. He isn’t a mastermind capable of eluding the authorities. He isn’t someone capable of surviving in the wild.

I’m so sorry Gabby’s family won’t get any closure.

All that said: I hope I’m wrong.
Yes, i never thought premeditation either.
i think this more everyday... although i fluctuate on an hour by hour basis. I went for a walk last night and gotten invaded by knats, couldn't wait to get back to my couch--and i'm in new england. . . Can't imagine him in a big old swamp. So the never ending story? IMO it certainly could be.

And don’t zoom! Unless you’re using a good 35mm camera! The phone images are poor quality when zoomed. Someone earlier said all supposed sightings look like they were photographed with a potato… I’m still chuckling but it’s so true.

My iphone12 takes beautiful pictures using zoom feature. I can zoom 100 feet away and it's as if it's right in front of me

Not to start an argument, but do you really think that the size of the reward really makes that much difference as far as credible information goes? "Advertising" goes a lot further, we have very short attention spans for things outside of our sphere as a society. I'd like to think that the majority of people would call 911 if they saw Brian Laundrie and was sure it was him regardless of reward amount.
I read earlier today that rewards totalling $170,000.00 are offered for information leading to his capture. I believe most, if not all are through private people, or businesses.

Not to start an argument, but do you really think that the size of the reward really makes that much difference as far as credible information goes? "Advertising" goes a lot further, we have very short attention spans for things outside of our sphere as a society. I'd like to think that the majority of people would call 911 if they saw Brian Laundrie and was sure it was him regardless of reward amount.

But the reward amount will make you call even if you aren't sure its him.

Seeing the mother, father, and sister--the suspect doesn't appear to hold any resemblance to any of them. Any chance he was adopted? A reason for the seemingly cold disregard for his well being from the family?
To me, he has his father's nose and his mother's coloring. Would be helpful to see a younger photo of his Dad.

Interesting thought, though. And worth doing some research to find out if he might be adopted even though I see a resemblance.

Somebody out there knows his background and any diagnosis, such as Asperger's. Wish they would talk to the media!

MOO

He’s dead. His body is gone. Will never be found.

He killed her. It wasn’t premeditated.

My gut says this story never ends. Which I hate but it feels like that’s where we are at. He isn’t a mastermind capable of eluding the authorities. He isn’t someone capable of surviving in the wild.

I’m so sorry Gabby’s family won’t get any closure.

All that said: I hope I’m wrong.
I think he is proving you wrong. MOO. And, you shouldn't say it wasn't premeditated. You have no idea with all due respect. The entire post is statements of fact, not opinion.

For those who are concerned that an alligator may have killed LB:
A woman fell into a canal in St. Pete early this AM and was attacked by a huge alligator.
She was lucky.
It let her go and has since been caught and euthanized.

The article has good info and facts about alligators and how to avoid an attack.
Again, gators rarely attack adult men.
They are dangerous and should be given a wide berth should you come across one!

I have a favorite spot to go crabbing for blue crabs but it is full of gators too.
We have to keep an eye on them and try to drive them off when they come in to steal our bait!
Alligator attacks homeless woman in South St. Pete, police say

BBM
Tell that to the family of the man in Louisiana who was grabbed the by the gator after hurricane Ida. They have proof of his remains in that huge gator now. Gator behavior is not as predictable as people like to make it out to be.

Hmmm, I hope the right people are asking the right questions about what was going on with the Moab police stop. It definitely seems odd that a supplemental report was deleted by Offcer Pratt on Sept. 12. It seems as though the two incident reports bear little resemblance, IMO, to what actually occurred on the body cam videos released so far. (I remember thinking the report describing Gabby as manic and hysterical seemed like CYA language, possibly mischaracterizing, and I think we can all agree it was, judging by the actual footage).

It's frightening to think that if we only go by the written reports, a very different picture is painted of the incident. For me, it shows how important body cams are in order to hold the police accountable for their use of authority (and also to protect them when citizen complaints are made).

I do think a deeper investigation into the conduct of the officers is warranted.

Cops do stakeouts all the time. Just watch the movies lol. No seriously, there's a big difference between a stake out and a search. Cops even stake out "stop signs" for people who blow through them. MOO.
Well, it should have been the logical next step then. Especially since they'd already had so many indicators that this was a very serious issue, as attested to by their own call logs.

He is chumming it up with the officers and says at one point, “she’s crazy” in reference to Gabby. He blames her, she blames herself. She is sobbing. I can’t imagine how emboldened he became after they got pulled over, she took the blame, and HE got the free hotel room! As an abused person I can only imagine this would be absolutely devastating…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay