Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my brother caused what CL's brother has caused, I'd be furious that it was leaking into my private life, scaring my kids and causing the world to think I helped him escape justice. I'd be angry at my brother, angry at my parents and angry at their lawyer for making me look like an idiot worldwide.
And looking like she's involved in some way!!

Dude was saying on 8/12 he couldn't afford a motel. Now he's driving home hard, in a van designed for sleeping. He is possibly rushing home due to having killed his girlfriend. He is driving her van, dependent of her funds. Why on earth would he at a motel rather than staying in the van ?! Rhetorical; he wouldn't.

I hear ya, but there is a time discrepancy. It all depends on what time he left Grand Teton National Park. 11pm 29th Aug - 10.30am Sept 1st = 60+ hours. Time to drive the full leg of the journey? Approx 34 hours. Even if he left at noon on 30th August, that's 46 hours. Still 12 hours to account for. That could easily be two short sleeps on the way.

Imo, it isn't the lawyer who is her problem, it's Brian Entin who tweeted out (more than) suggesting that she was lying based on a very general statement she made in the GMA interview. He lost me with that. Especially because that's when people started showing up at her house where two young children live. The media are a pack of jackals with opposable thumbs and iphones imvso.

IMO there is likely a ton going on that she can't get into that attorney SB is doing or has said. She could be upset that he is giving the family certain directives that she doesn't agree with (ie - helping/talking GPS family etc). JMOO

Last edited:
Her body language is telling me otherwise. I’m no expert but she just seems waaaay too defensive
She is very nervous and cautious. They said they have talked to the FBI multiple times! The FBI asked them to be quiet but I think things got too out of control with protesters at the house so they felt they had to talk! She said her kids have been crying for three days!

Brian Laundrie's sister says her brother flew home Aug. 17, camped with family Sept. 6
NewsNation Exclusive: Brian Laundrie’s sister says her brother flew home Aug. 17, saw family Sept. 1
Updated: OCT 4, 2021 / 09:35 PM CDT
NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s sister, Cassie Laundrie, took questions from a small group of protestors outside her home Monday and clarified some of the timeline around her brother’s disappearance and the death of Gabby Petito.

The video, shared exclusively with NewsNation, was taken by a man who claimed to know the Petito family.

If one had a conniving mind, one might see this as the family's way of giving distance between the BL mess and their other child, Cassie. Cassie was quickly becoming Maleficent in the eyes of the torch and pitchfork crowd. But look at her now, the poor victim of that nasty attorney and her coldhearted, uncaring family. The attorney may be the Keystone Kop of lawyers so many have said. But his clients have said almost nothing on record, BL has eluded LE interrogation for 3 1/2 weeks and Cassie has been all but rehabilitated. He has to be doing something right.
I agree with this somewhat. I think he counseled them very correctly to keep Cassie out of it to not break privilege and to not expose her to criminal liability. But, let's be honest, the guy can't seem to keep his own mouth shut. He keeps texting - which is worse than speaking because it's in writing!

The parents have chosen BL over their daughter and grandchildren. How hurtful that must be for her. J

How painful that must be for her. They chose him over her and their grandchildren. Smh.
Jmo
If she doesn't know anything and is not in the loop, she can't get in trouble. I think, they think they are doing what's best for her and their grandchildren.

I'm with you. She made quite clear that the FBI asked her not to talk to the press. Every witness I've brought before the FBI over the past decade has gotten some version of the same speech from the FBI agent leading the interview about the importance of keeping the testimony confidential.

There's an FBI agent taking down everything you say in an interview. They have to fill out a form and file it with their interview. It feels very formal in a way that regular LE interviews don't always feel. In most of the interviews I have attended, a federal prosecutor sat in or participated. It can be very intimidating for a witness even with a good lawyer and preparation.

Going in yourself with just the FBI agents to rely on - you are going to take what they say very seriously and listen to them. If they asked you not to speak to the press, I really don't think most people are going to turn around and have a press conference. JMO

Thus is why it is very important not to character assassinate everyone associated with BL. We don't know what has been said to those close to the investigation and BL. The public shouldn't be privy to all the information LE knows. There will be a time and place for the information to be disclosed. Sleuthing can occur without all the vitriol against those close to BL. JMO

They could be saving her future by cutting her out right now. Long term, being cut out and not knowing anything could be the greatest gift.
But how long does that last? Is it worth ruining your relationship with your grandchildren forever? I understand not filling her in, but what about just saying “we miss you and we’re sorry that we can’t talk to you for a while until this is all over” but do you think they’ve even said that? If they’ve not said anything, I, as a daughter, would feel so betrayed. As if they don’t even care or recognize the effect on me. IMO, they could reach out to her and excuse or explain and apologize for their silence without ever mentioning anything about the case.

ETA: And maybe they have, but I didn’t get that impression. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member