Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some timeline changes today, due to Bertolino texts. Now they're saying the last time the parents saw BL was the 13th, not the 14th. Here's Brian talking about the changes. Pretty sure Bertolino had previously said he spoke to BL on the 14th. My eyes can't roll any harder with this guy.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445490291373342726?s=20

Sounds to me like they are changing their stories to fit the facts. Not a good look.

Welcome back WS Pals!!!

Where to pick up?
-Dr Phil Part 1 Today
-Change in the timeline on when Brian went to the reserve

Note: some posts may have been lost since the server upgrade began last night.

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Tiff

Ah, makes sense now why I thought this thread was full. Was wondering if I dreamt it lol ;)

Staying up late in the UK to watch WFLA / Websleuths on YouTube... need to catch some sleep :)

Famed forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden told Fox News that the FBI's decision to withhold the slain vlogger's remains was "very unusual", as was their decision not to release her cause of death when a preliminary autopsy was completed.

They have also not yet released her remains back to her family.

Baden, who has worked on a bevy of high profile cases such as the death of Jeffrey Epstein, said: "I think the FBI would be very cautious about things because they don't want to make a mistake.

"Whatever reasons they're withholding, it is very unusual."

He added: "I think that the only reason would be, you're concerned that you're missing something, but that should not be a concern, because whatever is needed to investigate the death from the point of view of the medical examiner will be seen, documented and could be retained."
FBI withholding Gabby's cause of death is 'very unusual,' expert says
*MOO maybe missing something like the gun they’ve been searching the Florida swamp for.

At 15:40 the Petito's attorney confirms Brian stole Gabby's credit card.

I am looking forward to Part II tomorrow!

I remain so impressed with how united and strong they are as a blended family. The tattoo Gabby gave her brother before the trip, now being her last piece of art work, is such an amazing gift. Her last piece of art will always be with him.

I also do not understand the lawyer at all at this point. What possible good comes of confirming anything to the public at this point?? We have no right to know and it’s not helping to find BL in any way. It could be potentially damaging to his client’s defense case though if he keeps confirming things to the press. Just leave things ambiguous to the public and worry about your court case when BL is found. Maybe a different criminal defense attorney who takes the case would prefer to Not establish a timeline and confirm facts prior to trial?? It makes no sense to me to confirm anything at all publicly when the parents are not speaking and BL hasn’t been found.

Maybe there is a larger strategy at play here that an experienced attorney can see but I’m not understanding what it might be at this point.
JMO.

I don't understand either. The police are not going to be making any public statements that SB has to get ahead of. I can't for the life of me understand his constant statements. All he is doing is making his client(s) look worse, IMO

Edit: I have been more willing than some in this forum to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, but SB's antics are starting to wear me down!

Last edited:
Just an added day, where they must not have been too concerned about him missing given all that was occurring in his life….:oops:
The question now is why did they report him missing the day they did? What was it about that day?
JMO
Yeah, it was bad enough when he disappeared on Tuesday, but this makes it so much worse. It's hard to reconcile the search of the preserve with this new information.

I've just got to believe he isn't there, even though law enforcement would presumably have known all this.

HOW DO YOU FORGET THE DAY YOUR SON GOES MISSING? Also, was the date ever confirmed of 9/14 from video in the AT&T store? How can he leave a burner phone at home on 9/14 when he goes missing on 9/13?

1/2
Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino now says Brian left for the hike on Mon Sept 13, not Tues Sept. 14 like parents originally said.
Full Bertolino statement:
"The Laundries were basing the date Brian left on their recollection of certain events. Upon further communication...

2/2
with the FBI and confirmation of the Mustang being at the Laundrie residence on Wednesday September 15, we now believe the day Brian left to hike in the preserve was Monday September 13."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445479117965578246?s=21
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445479117965578246?s=21

We back up and runnin??

seems like the parents are now having to alter their story. How can they put a note on the car after a day when usually it’s 5 or more days? I’m telling you.. Brian never left desoto. The parents staged the mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en