Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Former FBI agent Jennifer tells B Entin that she doesn't believe Cassie. She thinks the campground meeting was to figure out how to proceed in this mess. She thinks CL knows a lot more.... jmo

CL did not reveal anything we didnt pretty much already know here. We knew from the attorney that she had seen BL on Sept 1 at her house and Sept 6 at the DeSoto campsite. She already had told everyone that she did not know what happened to Gabby. She confirmed that BL was back in FL in mid August.

She gave no reason why Gabby was not with him, and professed that Gabby’s name was not mentioned at all, something I find hard to believe , given the Great Adventure , BL and she were on. Also since CL claims she and her kids cared so much about Gabby. She gave no explanations as to why BL was back those 3 times she saw him.

i was surprised that the 3 Laundries went to visit her on Sept 1. A bit odd since BL had just arrived in FL from a very long drive. That the family would make such an impromptu visit when they were all going to meet up at DeSoto campsite, as Mrs L changed the reservations from the 1st to the 6th. I had assumed BL stopped by his sister’s house on his way home. Perhaps to call parents and let them know he was on his way home and a short distance away. He may not have had a cell phone at that time.

i can’t imagine what the FBI said to keep secret. It is standard that they would request someone like CL to not talk about the case but clearly she did not stick to that. If CL did not lie, through omission, vagueness, misunderstanding as well as outright, she gave out very little, if sny, useful information.

That is an elastic hair band on the top.

ETA and my post is the third one, so sorry about that folks. It’s been interesting and I hope we get some more reliable information to discuss, um yeah.
Its the same bracelet that was in the pumpkin pic that started this. I was just showing a closer view. Here is the pumpkin pic with the same "hairband"
gabby-petito-with-a-crochet-pumpkin.jpg

JMOO, but Gabby's opinion of BL in the past is not the point right now. It's almost blaming the victim to say her love for BL means we shouldn't judge BL's actions after her death. We owe it to every victim to find out the truth. Obviously she was trying to plan a happy future with BL she will never have. But her opinions may have changed drastically in the last few seconds of her life. Or maybe she never saw it coming, and died thinking highly of him. Either way she is a victim now and the facts of the case are more important than her love for BL. JMOO
Cleverer women, taller women, shorter women, poor women, rich women, women with degrees in this and that, women who roll cigars, women who are kind, women who are cheeky , women who are a bit ditzy, women who are as sharp as a tack, women who are blond, brunette, redheaded, bald, punk, women who are quiet and composed, women who are shouty and confrontational, women who cook, women who don't.... you get my drift..

ANY woman can be fooled, because this is the fooler's native ground, his home base, his life time project. the question, should Gabby have had better judgement is assuming there is a particular judgement one can make, and it's not so. Otherwise, this situation would never exist.

It exists, not because women make bad judgements, it's because men want to kill women, .. and men, the stats are there . Lots of men get killed by men. But women, generally speaking, globally, are killed by men.

I listened to a video with two coroners out of NYC and they said the same thing regarding the lack of a COD.

This case has not been handled in the usual manner, IMHO. The fact that LE did not immediately track his location, the parents, the massive and expensive search. Carlton. Now COD.
Not the usual, imo.

This is growing into an urban legend. The youtubers "Red, White and Bethune" are not the reason her body was found. It was the first time, at least for anyone outside LE, that there was video evidence of the van parked at Spread Creek. LE already had witness statements of where the van was parked and were already searching the Spread Creek area on Friday, Sep 17th. The Bethune's saw that coverage and searched their video footage the following night (Saturday night), notified LE and then uploaded the video on Sunday September 19th, the day her body was found.

Search intensifies for Gabby Petito; police respond to Laundrie home in Florida

Thank you for this link. I began following the case right about that time and I have to say, I didn't realize they were searching the area before the van video came out.

WOW Former FBI agent Jennifer tells B Entin that she doesn't believe Cassie. She thinks the campground meeting was to figure out how to proceed in this mess. She thinks CL knows a lot more.... jmo
I saw that!! Here’s the link for anyone interested (https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445558329170792451?s=21).
I know she’s the expert here. But idk I just really disagree. I think if that were the case, her & the other attorney wouldn’t be at each other’s throats lol & even if they were, I feel like she would have hired her own attorney. & maybe it’s just me…but I dang sure wouldn’t have come out there & talked to those protesters if I had anything to hide! It wouldn’t matter if my kids were upset at the moment if me talking could potentially contribute to me going to jail. All JMO of course.

Yes! That completely makes sense that they went to the campground for privacy in case there was LE surveillance at/on their house. Then they were free to discuss their plans for what to do with BL. It would be wonderful if a witness came forward who overheard their conversation at the campground. That is always a possibility with a public location IMO.

Last edited:
I listened to a video with two coroners out of NYC and they said the same thing regarding the lack of a COD.
Could be that they are expecting to run additional tests for evidence, maybe linking BL to the death. Because the body was left outside for a about 2 Weeks, a lot degeneration and obstruction of any evidence had to have naturally occurred. LE is saying that they have Gabby’s “remains” , not her body, which may be significant as to what kind of evidence they have. COD might be difficult to determine

Cleverer women, taller women, shorter women, poor women, rich women, women with degrees in this and that, women who roll cigars, women who are kind, women who are cheeky , women who are a bit ditzy, women who are as sharp as a tack, women who are blond, brunette, redheaded, bald, punk, women who are quiet and composed, women who are shouty and confrontational, women who cook, women who don't.... you get my drift..

ANY woman can be fooled, because this is the fooler's native ground, his home base, his life time project. the question, should Gabby have had better judgement is assuming there is a particular judgement one can make, and it's not so. Otherwise, this situation would never exist.

It exists, not because women make bad judgements, it's because men want to kill women, .. and men, the stats are there . Lots of men get killed by men. But women, generally speaking, globally, are killed by men.

Disagree. For example, my judgment in men was/is extremely bad, but I couldn't see it at the time(s). Now I'm single because I've realized that I've got chit judgment re men and have never been happier. jmo

I saw that!! Here’s the link for anyone interested (https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445558329170792451?s=21).
I know she’s the expert here. But idk I just really disagree. I think if that were the case, her & the other attorney wouldn’t be at each other’s throats lol & even if they were, I feel like she would have hired her own attorney. & maybe it’s just me…but I dang sure wouldn’t have come out there & talked to those protesters if I had anything to hide! It wouldn’t matter if my kids were upset at the moment if me talking could potentially contribute to me going to jail. All JMO of course.

well, the talk seemed to have worked. The mob is backing off of CL and family even though CL gave out no relevant info that wasn’t already out there.

Seems like alot of trouble just to talk. And having the kids there would make it difficult to speak freely. It would be better to meet up at their house while the kids were in school.

True, but debit or credit cards are usually issued to one person.
I'm a retired banker, and due to things I saw when I was in the commercial banking area (arguments about over-drawn checks, one of them forgetting to make a deposit, etc., etc.) , my DH and I have always had separate checking accounts, even after many years -- still counting -- of happy marriage. But that's just us. We do have one joint account, but it's for specific uses only.

I wouldn't doubt that is common. In this case, with GP and BL not being married and that her account was used after her homicide, it will not bode well for BL in court. BL gave LE a reason to issue a warrant for his arrest on a silver platter.

Did just the mom and Brian go to Cassie’s on 9/1? Or the mom, dad, and Brian? She said they picked up the kids from school and showed up there, in the Mustang. Do 5 people fit in a mustang?

(I am not saying Cassie is lying. Just poking around).
I wondered that too. Are there 3 seatbelts in the back of the Mustang? jmo

Did just the mom and Brian go to Cassie’s on 9/1? Or the mom, dad, and Brian? She said they picked up the kids from school and showed up there, in the Mustang. Do 5 people fit in a mustang?

(I am not saying Cassie is lying. Just poking around).

Yes, they would fit. Especially if two are kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member