Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has been there the whole time what are the odds he is still alive, 1/10,1/20
Pretty good if he's been visiting home occasionally...

Brought this over for the last thread.

Visiting? home? how is the most wanted man in America is able to elude Police and visit his home for help occasionally much less once?

No, the question was if he has been there the whole time, not going back and forth. I don't see it or I should say I don't see both his parents helping him, perhaps one did initially and has stopped, he would have to other help.

It would be bizarre in such a high-profile case if he was being assisted at all, I mean it does happen but how often.

Of course, if he has been in the Reserve that means all those sightings are false as well, only anything around Northport IMHO, just too much exposure. Carlton reserve isn't right next to his house? I thought it was a 20-minute drive or more.

Last edited:
Was there more incidents of Altercations? Could you post please. I might have missed the information.
They are all over the thread, maybe some even in the media thread. The witness reports from Moab, the Tex Mex reports, and there was another too I believe MOO. If they need to snip it bc I can't go back and dig through every already posted and approved link I understand and respect this.

Hmm. When the timing of the video was discussed a few hours ago, I thought it was decided based on the temperature of 77, that the time was actually 6 pm, not 6 am. The video itself only stated 77 degrees at 6.
I’ve just returned home so maybe later postings determined 6 am was correct after all.

has been verified that it was 77 degrees both at 6pm, and 6am.

MOOO, I don't give him that benefit of doubt. He'd have to really persuade me if I was on his jury. Too much public facing information indicates this was not a one-off. Too many witness accounts of too many altercations on too many days. And, the fact that he fled (consciousness of guilt) tanks any chance he might have otherwise had at a manslaughter conviction. (Involuntary at least) MOO

The longer this goes, and the bigger it becomes, it is your sentiment that a good defense attorney will admire when it comes time for trial. Any exposure to the case and the "facts" as seen on TV or online makes for a potential mis-trial, or acquital. Nevermind finding people for the jury that haven't been tainted somehow. See OJ and Casey Anthony... In both cases, the general public was SURE both were guilty, and when it came down to it, neither case had enough physical evidence to convince a jury to convict. Both are walking free today.

Huge difference. I think there's a tendency to turn every killer into a remorseless psychopath, who killed for pleasure.

That's rarely the case, and there's a lot of nuance there.

I continue to believe this was a crime of passion.

The jump to go to extreme options/opinions bothers me, but I realized everyone views through their personal lens. And are entitled to their own opinions. I try my best not to go there. Especially on the topic of DV.

She didn't say he didn't believe in her dream. She said he didn't think she could do it.

Exactly. And this has been taken to be such a soul crushing example of DV, but I believe it is totally common whenever someone perceives that another person's "dream" has become a "fantasy." I suspect people, here, have experienced this - either with their own lives, their friend's or with their children - where someone wants to be a rock star, actress, NFL quarterback, etc., and eventually has to be introduced to harsh reality. I've certainly been there, and it isn't fun, but it doesn't mean that the person bearing the "bad news" is doing it because they are evil or abusive.

They are all over the thread, maybe some even in the media thread. The witness reports from Moab, the Tex Mex reports, and there was another too I believe MOO. If they need to snip it bc I can't go back and dig through every already posted and approved link I understand and respect this.

No need to link. I thought you meant there is a history of abuse.

This is for Carlton Reserve (T. Mabry Carlton, Jr. Memorial Reserve)

Find a Park | Sarasota County, FL

Map
https://www.scgov.net/home/showpublisheddocument/30004/636537024246000000

Myakka State Park borders Carlton Reserve, so they are different entities, map:
https://www.floridastateparks.org/sites/default/files/media/file/MRSP_WS_MAP_GEOREFERENCED.pdf

Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park where the Mustang was ticketed is a smaller park in North Point, that connects to Carlton Reserve, and seems to right next to it on the eastern side of the Southern border of Carlton Reserve.
Is that entire map Carlton Reserve? Because last week the Sarasota Sheriff's police helicopter was circling around the area of number 42 on that map for hours, both day and night. Here are some screenshots I took of the area - Windy Sawgrass Trail ends right north of the number 42 it would appear. Also see map of the reserve, Windy Sawgrass, and Myakkahatchee Creek.

Attachments

• Day 9.30.21.JPG
    Day 9.30.21.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 46
  • Satellite 9.30.21.JPG
    Satellite 9.30.21.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Triangle Map.JPG
    Triangle Map.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
Well you can believe what you want. the paint is super vivid its clear to me it's painted wood. MOO
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are referring to. I responded only to the post that his bedroom is in the front facing the street. I posted pretty good evidence that this is not in fact accurate several times, so that was my last time addressing it. Thanks!

Hi friends, apologies if this has been discussed, but as we all know this thread would take weeks to go through by now. I'm wondering about the person who revealed they let him hitchhike with them to Jackson, and why he freaked out when they told him they were going to Jackson Hole? I can't seem to pinpoint where Jackson Hole is, as everything that comes up is in Jackson?

Hi friends, apologies if this has been discussed, but as we all know this thread would take weeks to go through by now. I'm wondering about the person who revealed they let him hitchhike with them to Jackson, and why he freaked out when they told him they were going to Jackson Hole? I can't seem to pinpoint where Jackson Hole is, as everything that comes up is in Jackson?

They're more or less the same thing. Generally Jackson Hole refers to the entire valley, while Jackson refers to the town. The ski area is also called Jackson Hole Resort.

Please could someone advise if a lawyer and an attorney are one and the same? Is it just different terminology? I don't really hear 'attorney' used much here in the UK.

I ask in relation to SB, as I've seen him referenced as the Laundrie's lawyer, but then sometimes I see the term 'attorney' too but this seems to be more in reference to court cases I think?

TIA
We dont use attorney in the UK, Lawyer is a generic word used for work in the legal sector (in the UK, the US may be different. In the UK, we have Barrister, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Paralegal all of which can be called lawyers. There are also Patent Attorneys and Trademark Attorneys - but I am not sure whether they would call themselves lawyers as their work is mostly in the registration and opposition of Patents and Trademarks. Hope this helps.

Please could someone advise if a lawyer and an attorney are one and the same? Is it just different terminology? I don't really hear 'attorney' used much here in the UK.

I ask in relation to SB, as I've seen him referenced as the Laundrie's lawyer, but then sometimes I see the term 'attorney' too but this seems to be more in reference to court cases I think?

TIA
In the United States, yes. Elsewhere, no in some countries. Both are lawyers but distinctions are made for what they do (e.g. solicitor vs barrister, etc.) Here in US you get admitted to practice law and then for some special cases you get special admission for which you must be sponsored. Without going too deep, I am additionally admitted to practice before certain federal courts. I had to be (and was) sponsored for this and separately admitted (after being admitted to practice) to practice before these Federal tribunals. It's not automatic. Oh, MOO IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member