Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the notice left on the mustang…

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1445822443738836994

PIO Josh Taylor tells me protocol is as follows:

“If the owner cannot be located we make arrangements for removal by initiating the five-day process. After five (5) days has passed, if the vehicle is still present, an officer will have it towed.”
5 days...if BL went on the 13th and the notice was on the 14th. . . .hmmm. JMO

If he has been... I mean, wow, talk about dirt on the face of LE. That would be some serious lack of attention.

I would ASSUME the LE/FBI has cameras or the house staked out at night, right?!
If one really wanted NOT to be caught, and there are no cameras on the back of the house or the house bugged it's possible.
Difficult but not impossible. Wait until everyone is asleep in the neighborhood 3amish and crawl through the broken fence or hop it.

Last edited:
We all pretty much draw our opinions from our own personal experiences. Concerning the Laundrie parents not being aware of discord between this young couple...don't you believe it.
Fifty years ago my DH and I lived with my parents. We (DH and I) fought like the Hatfields and McCoys. Yelling, screaming, hollering, crying, busting up a few dispensable objects (no slugging, slapping, shoving, punching EVER). My parents ALWAYS took MY side (even when I was wrong). My dad had a solution. He'd shove a ten dollar bill under the door and say "Hey! Why don't you guys go to the movies!" LOL!
They knew EVERYTHING that went on.
So did the Laundries.
MOO

I would be difficult NOT to hear others fight during a pandemic and most people are at home the past year and a half!

Interesting considering SB said he spoke with BL on 9/13. Seems unlikely they'd set up a call before 6 a.m.

Hmm. When the timing of the video was discussed a few hours ago, I thought it was decided based on the temperature of 77, that the time was actually 6 pm, not 6 am. The video itself only stated 77 degrees at 6.
I’ve just returned home so maybe later postings determined 6 am was correct after all.

MOOO, I don't give him that benefit of doubt. He'd have to really persuade me if I was on his jury. Too much public facing information indicates this was not a one-off. Too many witness accounts of too many altercations on too many days. MOO

I'm sure the abuse was definitely (and really, obviously) not a one off. But like someone said, and MOO too, is that her death may have resulted from one instance where he went to far and killed her, panicked, and here we are.

Do they think BL is coming and going from the house at night?

I don't think the POI BL was coming in going from the house <modsnip>. He would have to be especially quiet to maneuver around the back neighbors yard. From BE's short clip it looked like there was a lot of stuff in the back neighbors yard. Is it possible POI BL was doing that maybe but IMO not likely.

Which Laundrie will BLINK first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the Fox 13 Chopper/Heli footage & todays search in the swamp:

They're following the Power Line Trail. I see numerous LE vehicles and a large white van with a pale blue awning / canopy parked on the bridge that goes over the Big Slough Canal. There's a black & orange buggy that's going back and forth between another group of LE vehicles and the large white van with the awning / canopy.
I'm attaching a map marking the Power Line Trail, the swamp location of where LE is on the bridge, location of the white van w/ awning and where they are in reference to the Laundrie house.
It's quite close imo.

What's the black vehicle at about 21:50, parked in front of the white van with the awning?

ETA: looks like there are actually two of them. Unmarked as far as I can see.

Last edited:
@Alethea
If you go back to thread #43 post #965, I brought up the first mention of the drone and also posts right after that mentioning the valuable info the drone contains.

Also thread #44post # 9

Hello Thora, I was talking about LE possibly using a heat-detecting drone to confirm there were no other people in the Laundrie house during the search warrant. But thank you for sharing information on Gabby's drone - I didn't realize they had one themselves. My husband is getting one for Christmas!

But most people need to be under some pressure to snap, need to have triggers. He left her days at a time alone. According to some, he travel to florida and back. Pressure and snapping does not travel well. Studies proven that pressure is released after just a few seconds apart. Days is a long time.

SBM

Do you have a link to these studies? I'd be interested in knowing more about how pressure is released mere seconds apart. Not trying to be flippant; just have never heard that.

Well, I personally don't know what happened here. Right now I'll only find out if Brian is alive and he decides to contact Arkay from Websleuths and confess or explain the truth to me. Failing that, I will definitely agree that our laws say he is innocent until proven guilty, though in MY OWN OPINION he is very, very guilty.

Since thread 1 I have been of the opinion that, when she was still categorized as missing, he could have responded to the frantic calls from Gabby's family. No one in love or having compassion could refuse that. IMO.

Gabby Petito told a police officer on Aug. 12 that her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, didn't believe in her dream to create a website and blog, but she was apparently able to edit and publish an eight-minute video when Laundrie left her for nearly a week in Salt Lake City while he flew home to Florida.

The video, entitled "VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey," was posted to her YouTube channel, "Nomadic Statik," on Aug. 19, two days after Laundrie traveled to Florida to close a "storage unit to save money," according to his lawyer, Steven Bertolino. During an interview with Dr. Phil, Petito's family attorney Richard Stafford suggested Laundrie stole Gabby's credit card to fund the flight.

Petito's inaugural blog video was a recap of the couple's first weeks on the road and has now been viewed more than 5 million times. She also documented her travels on her Instagram account, and was in the process of creating her own website before she was killed.
Gabby Petito's YouTube video posted while Brian Laundrie left her in Utah

She didn't say he didn't believe in her dream. She said he didn't think she could do it.

Regarding the Fox 13 Chopper/Heli footage & todays search in the swamp:

They're following the Power Line Trail. I see numerous LE vehicles and a large white van with a pale blue awning / canopy parked on the bridge that goes over the Big Slough Canal. There's a black & orange buggy that's going back and forth between another group of LE vehicles and the large white van with the awning / canopy.
I'm attaching a map marking the Power Line Trail, the swamp location of where LE is on the bridge, location of the white van w/ awning and where they are in reference to the Laundrie house.
It's quite close imo.

That's a very good map and makes it clear he wasn't going for a hike. He was running.

I don't think the POI BL was coming in going from the house unless he's part Indian. He would have to be especially quiet to maneuver around the back neighbors yard. From BE's short clip it looked like there was a lot of stuff in the back neighbors yard. Is it possible POI BL was doing that maybe but IMO not likely.

Which Laundrie will BLINK first?

Maybe sneaked out once, but back and forth I find it hard to believe. But, honestly, this case is crazy.

MOOO, I don't give him that benefit of doubt. He'd have to really persuade me if I was on his jury. Too much public facing information indicates this was not a one-off. Too many witness accounts of too many altercations on too many days. And, the fact that he fled (consciousness of guilt) tanks any chance he might have otherwise had at a manslaughter conviction. (Involuntary at least) MOO

Was there more incidents of Altercations? Could you post please. I might have missed the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl