Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what's in the plastic bag?
BL’s favorite? A Snickers? To lure him out? Just one will cause a Snickers-addicted AT thruhiker to do all manner of things after 5 months in the woods; give BL 23 days, and he was likely in the same state 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
If that were the case, wouldn't a photo of the campsite (for ex) taken to his parents to identify or comment on suffice? Hauling a father who hasn't said two words about ANY of this to a 25,000 acre reserve is a very sudden development.

I watched Brian Entin's video a few times to try and figure out what was in the bag the dad was carrying. It looked like something that was obviously heavy enough to weigh the bottom of the bag (so, not a change of clothes) and something that looked like it could have been the leg of a tripod or similar. I wish I knew but hopefully we get some word today of SOME progress. Fingers crossed.

Looks like books to me.

upload_2021-10-7_8-3-50.png

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1446128626106208270

@BrianEntin
·
2m

1/2 Latest from Bertolino: “Chris Laundrie is assisting Law Enforcement today in the search for Brian. Chris was asked to point out any favorite trails or spots that Brian may have used in the preserve. Although Chris and Roberta Laundrie provided this information verbally…

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1446128740094730241

…3 weeks ago it is now thought that on-site assistance may be better. The preserve has been closed to the public and the Laundries as well but the parents have been cooperating since the search began

The Laundrie's lawyer told Newsday previously that Chris Laundrie was "excited" to take part in the search – after weeks of remaining totally silent in the disappearance of Gabby Petitio and his son, barely leaving their home.

According to our news partners at FOX in Tampa, the family lawyer also claimed Chris Laundrie searched the T. Mabry Carlton Jr. Reserve on his own on Monday. Sept. 13 after his son failed to come home that night.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/natio...dries-father-to-join-manhunt-for-fugitive-son
BBM

Granted, this info is coming from Chris Laundrie via a NY – Real Estate attorney who’s been with this family for 20 years… so, much of the info from this clan on our collective timelines is not really true validation imo and most, if not everything coming from them as a valid source, imo, should be taken with a very small grain of salt….

However, I do believe there are always nuggets of truth wiggled into every lie out of an intentionally deceptive mouth so… I’m still not ruling out the west side of the swamp, the T. Malbry Carlton Jr. Reserve, concerning location(s) of the Mustang.

I had heard/read this somewhere early on, just after GB was reported missing. And this is why I was hesitant to place the Mustang on my map. Why is CL claiming to look for BL so far west in the Reserve? Is that where BL preferred to take hikes? Does CL even know where BL preferred to take hikes? Or is it just another deceiving Laundrie attempt at throwing LE off BL’s trail and/or his possible whereabouts?

We don’t know.

Nonetheless, there appears to be a greater importance to LE regarding this vehicle in particular somewhere in this mix than we currently know…

1) It was supposedly used when the happy Laundrie family of three made a surprise visit to “I’m not involved” sister Cassie on Sept 1st

2) It was found abandoned, closer to the Laundrie home on 9/14, for which there is now a heavily redacted report

3) It was searched via warrant at the Laundrie home by LE on Sept 17th, the date momma n poppa decided to report Bri Bri missing.

And…

4) It was seized & towed via warrant from the Laundrie house on Sept 20th by LE who went over & through it with a fine-toothed comb looking for: DNA, fibers, hairs, blood, GPS history, internal data… you name it.

IMO, That Mustang would surely be claiming shock, fear, confusion, abuse, rape & a profound resulting sense of shame & trauma.

If cars could talk…

Attached is my again updated & current map reflecting this newest info.

Attachments

• T Malbry Carlton Reserve - West of Abandoned Vehicle Address On Report - Copy.png
    T Malbry Carlton Reserve - West of Abandoned Vehicle Address On Report - Copy.png
    924.8 KB · Views: 40
If that were the case, wouldn't a photo of the campsite (for ex) taken to his parents to identify or comment on suffice? Hauling a father who hasn't said two words about ANY of this to a 25,000 acre reserve is a very sudden development.

I watched Brian Entin's video a few times to try and figure out what was in the bag the dad was carrying. It looked like something that was obviously heavy enough to weigh the bottom of the bag (so, not a change of clothes) and something that looked like it could have been the leg of a tripod or similar. I wish I knew but hopefully we get some word today of SOME progress. Fingers crossed.
Idk maybe there could have been items there? Idk.

BL’s dad did stop by the post office on the way to mail some things. It could have been part of what’s in the bag? Idk…

May be as simple as food and water for crying out loud. The old man has to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH